Where should i live after i make it? Need to be

Where should i live after i make it? Need to be
cheap to live
have 90 japan cars
no/low crypto taxes
no criminal
they know english

>no criminal

No such place.John McAffe moved to Belize, so he wouldn't have to pay taxes. They are the only English speaking country in Central America.

I meant to be safe

>OP's pic
>rent a nice place in UPTOWN manhattan
is there anything more cucked? Enjoy having to commute with all the commoners for half an hour to get to the non-shittier parts of this city (i.e. anywhere BUT where you live)

Auckland

Hong Kong

obviously any white majority country if you want little crime

Singapore

More like East Asian.

Whites are violent af.

Fuck I want to move to NZ.
tfw I don't have the cash to move there :|

I've spent some time in rural/coastal ireland

it's pretty nice there, very quiet so it's easy to focus on trading

What about Puerto Rico? No taxes, keep US citizenship.

by east asian you mean Japan right? because chinks and gooks are extremely violent and need to be exterminated

chink hate threads on pol demonstrate torture and cruelty levels that puts mexishit cartels to shame

>surrounded by nonwhites
also, since the nonwhites there have, surprise surprise, destroyed their country through shitty policy + shitty people, do you really think they are NOT going change the law once they realizes multi-millionaires are coming there? they are going to look at it like even more gibs potential

Wait till you make it brother. NZ has no capital gains tax :)

So you want to make it and move into a shithole?

If you're an US Citizen I highly recommend South Carolina.

>they know english
well that rules you out now, doesn't it.

Go to Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Even better.
I very seriously looked into it with my gf. The main problems aren't even money, I'm not poor, it's visas for US citizens.
and my pit bull terrier. You guys ban the breed.

Netherlands.

I didn't know puerto ricans created hurricanes, truly the most powerful race

>hurricane is the only thing that has hurt Puerto Rico

ya it wasn't bankrupt years before that, are you jewish by chance?

i live on the upper west side, I walk across the park to work on the upper east side. rarely need to leave the area or use any transportation, sometimes I ride my bike that's about it. and then there's always a taxi/uber/lyft if it comes down to it

Start your own nation

Yeah but the entire city smells like piss and homeless person sweat.

sounds like diversity, our greatest strength indeed

I don't live in NZ :( I'm a leaf. Just did a ton of research of where to go so I don't have to give a ton of gains to prime minister peoplekind. I'm pretty sure you can get citizenship in NZ if you start a business with 0.5 mill which could be less than you pay in cap gains tax and then you just run the business till your citizenship clears then sell it.

Seeing nothing but tourists, ads and new corporate shops all day is a vibrant culture.

get rid of the fucking dog you dumbass. the bitch too while youre at it.