Bull Run Bitcoin March

March will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history. You think December was crazy? Oh boy you are in for a treat...

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YlBTaIQz-We-all-want-BTC-to-go-asap-to-the-moon-but-what-if-not/
deadcoins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Significant if verified.

TA doesn't lie.

who is TA?

why are you expecting a truncated wave 5 here?

Fits perfectly with all the other indicators I'm looking at. (MACD, DMI, RSI).

>february will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history
>you are here
>march will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history
>april will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history
>2018 will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history
>2021 will see the beginning of the biggest bull run in history
keep coping

no please, wait one more month

MACD and RSI are completely arbitrary and pointless.

Wrong.

I predicted a bearish January and February last year.

There is no such thing as a five wave down move, if you want to label it correctly it should be an abcxabcxabc

my TA is possible, the choppyness of this declines indicates that it is definitely a correction, but a tricky one since probably a double combination with a non-limiting triangle

don't buy now, but buy the breakout

i am satoshi nakamoto

Worst TA I've ever seen.

Also the declining volume indicates that this is a triangle, and also the RSI also makes a triangle, which confirms the elliot wave triangle

Just started TA recently, my amateur charts indicate we're going down to 8.9-8.7, up to 9.4 then finally bottoming at 8.2-7.9. Let's see if I get JUSTed

need more also

i see three triangles on the bollinger bands, that means a double fractal elliot line upwards from the 8k position. the rsi on this double helix formation is almost literally off the charts. am i the only one seeing this?

This the most abstract TA I've seen. Nice use of elliot waves. Big if true.

dump your bags faggot

i really hope so
life just feels pointless with a bearish market

I concur with the elaborate elliot double helix urethra formation. Further analysis is required but having spent many hours infront of my charts with my elastic horn rimmed glasses I conclude that the correction has completed and we're in for quite the male tauren run

>muh TA
>muh research
he still doesnt get it

I think this guy has it figured out.We might be at a low now. He predicted it a while back and it still holds

Source : tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YlBTaIQz-We-all-want-BTC-to-go-asap-to-the-moon-but-what-if-not/

It doesnt hold. Look at point 2, we've gone below that. TA doesnt work in crypto, period.

Lol this is SO not happening. Right now, the billionaires who can actually move the price of BTC don't want to just "increase its price", they want to to repeatedly dump to levels like we saw earlier this month so they can get as much BTC as possible for the cheapest price as possible. Keep this in mind----right now, its not about the value of BTC in fiat....its about ACQUIRING BTC. How do you do this? Sell at the high of the short-term pumps (like $11k a few days ago) and rebuy at the bottom ($5-6k most likely incoming)

haha look guys lets draw random shapes over candles and pretend we know the future. we all gonna make it YIPPEE

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

Everyone's a fortune teller or prophet on Veeky Forums.

Saw this posted yesterday, please judge I don't TA.

Your argument makes no sense. You cannot expect it to go exactly to that point. It's a prediction

Recovering that much. Even at current trough, it's still a bit overpriced. The only thing that made it balloon had been the momentum.

There might be renewed energy within the next few weeks. But we need something substantial to moon anywhere near that high. I'm selling at the next bull, cc are at the mercy of gov't allowance and when they go China, Litecoin-Eth-Btc are not any alternative for each other. I see just more volatility ahead, I'm off.

getting closer, but its gonna be drawn out a little more

this is my WA (wisdom analysis). You can only do WA if you've been through a minimum of 3 crypto bubbles. This is my fifth.

looks like a joke but you'll thank me later

This. MACD and RSI are fucking babby's first indicators. Look at shit that actually calculates meaningful data, and on different time frames.

just bought 200k thanks op

Wave 4 overlaps wave 1 territory and wave 5 has to reach the same level as wave 3 or lower. This is not a valid elliot count.

Why bother doing TA to predict market cycles? You should be bearish af right now and looking for entires below 8k, not predicting 20k by the end of June.

so you gonna take a position after we break d ?

if this breaks out, you can put a safe stop under the triangle. This is a non-limiting triangle, so don't necessarily expect a pump when it breaks out like with normie triangles

probably a first part if it breaks out, and another part if it retests the upper line of the triangle after the breakout. But right now I'm just watching. Corrections are annoying

wait what upper line do you mean?
of the current triangle?

... or it will continue going down

yes, but definitely wait till breakout and put stop, this last wave might make another really small triangle in the triangle, or this might also just be wrong so, need confirmation

okay thanks for your help man. so you still think we are in a bull market?

If we breakout, i'm getting more positive, if we get to 12k ish and break down trend line, then definitely.

yes overlapping waves, but doesn't apply in wave e of a potential triangle, also 1min timeframe so pure informative

updated

Finally a graph I can read.

what do you think is gonna happen if we don't break the d wave?

leg deeper most likely :(

no problem with that either, just go short :)

Some pajeet shill.

There is no reason why everyone would start buying bitcoin again. Everyone is selling it because it's losing value.

W o a h

> sell low
classic biz

exciting, but gonna be awkward if this dumps anyway

Trend is going down. More than three confirmations

Not on my watch.

FUCK OFF BEAR SHOO AWAY

FUCK YOU

Yeah thats not gunna happen Ranjeet. Volume on everything died in the ass and remains dead after dec/jan crash. Normans are too fucking stupid and sell when something goes down by 1%. They dont realise you only lose money if you sell

What is MacDonalds saying about bitcoin?

>muh stupid normans
deadcoins.com/

>lower highs
>lower lows

you can still wait for a bigger pump and buy the first pullback

The money isn't in buying and holding for the rich elite

The money is in trading

In order to maximise gains in trading, all traders will want to force the price down as low as possible, because this will allow them the most amount of intraday volatility, which is how you make a steady, large amount of money that vastly exceeds merely B&H - if you know what you're doing.

And I'm entirely convinced that Quantum Fund know exactly what the fuck they're doing.

btc dip to 8k already so we can rebound, pls

He says crash on the 2nd, recovery on the 8th, bull run, so maybe... as always in crypto 50/50

explain this picuture please

Anyone who buys an obvious scam is stupid. Normans and NEET cucks alike

In a downtrend, wave 5 of an Elliott Wave has to end below the bottom of wave 3, which would put the target for that wave at roughly 4.4k, or a 78.6% retracement of the entire bull run since 2015. That figure also matches the 100 week EMA, which is also in the 4k region.

Most today coins won't see a new ATH

But don't listen to me I'm just a FUDster who sold at 6k.

Here's what your meme chart should really look like, your support is way the fuck off.

down linearly up exponentially
I like this

can't wait

You dumb cucks.TA is part of a greater strategy. The predictions are a part for potential buy ins but ta faggots look for confirming signals before moving completely and have tight exits for patterns ect that don't work out. You don't need to be correct or perfectly correct every time. Even 30% right would be good enough to be profitable with a decent strategy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHH THIS DELUSIONAL

It is good

BTC TA -- just draw two green lines going up around the entire fucking graph! It's gonna keep going up guys!

you cant TA crypto

Meme charts mean nothing. When are you autists going to learn.

any cunt who calls the date is either deluded or a scam artist

z-cash is actually laughable for anyone who values privacy, though. there require you to trust that the inception keys weren't destroyed, because if not they can print z-cash at a whim and devalue it accordingly. this wouldn't be an issue for z-cash if it were like other coins where you can easily audit the circulating supply, but alas, this also isn't possible for z-cash.
it's a shit-coin, user. the only thing they have going for them (potentially, has yet to be proven) is the zk-snarks algorithm which can easily be implemented by eth or even xmr if it were proven that it is the superior algo with privacy.

I am a CryptoCoin-analyst and have been for the past 5 years. I drew an accurate graph of what is to come in March 2018.
Yes, you can predict the future on what the market will do and when.

If you need help, ask me anything!

second best meme graph in the thread, after

well i put those posts in the wrong order. Obviously I think my meme graph is the best.

I'm going to stop using internet at the end of the year if true. I am sick of the normies. I'll get a real job I swear.

"it will never drop below 10k again"

The beginning as in "price horizontal for a month"