Explain me why this is TANKING HARD

Seriously, what the fuck? This is one of the most promising projects, one among the only serious projects. Why the fuck is this going down all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

spec-rationality.com/icon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 weeks. Just fucking wait.

Because btc is shit

it pumped up 3 fucking times since the after summit crash. if you weren't so retarded you would sell high and buy low instead you decided to stick with it gl

Bitcoin and overall market crash coincided with ICX dropping after the summit. I think it'll be fine in the long run.

>The Korean ETH

Why should ICX go up in value

if you don't understand the potential of ICX you are beyond hope

>brb releasing a mainnet that nobody can use and making a big deal out of a conference with no noteworthy announcements

Patience guys. I am still holding on to my ICX and am going to until atleast 2019! Very promising project with great impact on various infrastructures + entreprises

ICX is a bet that other blockchains besides ETH will become dominant and it will be necessary to communicate between blockchains. With NEO, IOTA, ADA, and EOS all being big competitors to ETH, with droves of other competitors coming out every week, you'd be fucking stupid not to buy into at least one of these interoperability coins, whether that be AION, ICX, ARK, or WAN.

Can anyone redpill me on this

See:

Hey anons i have like 1k XLM, should i trade it all for 90 ICX?

of course

The only platform with possibly more adoption than ICX will have is ETH. How can that be when ICX just launched their mainnet though and aren't even getting a wallet until next month? It's because there's theloop blockchain that's been around the past few years that hospitals, insurance companies, and universities are using.

There's a problem with this, these are all independent blockchains, using the same theloop tech. This is where ICX steps in. ICX will allow all these blockchains to communicate and interact together - and they got the partnerships to do it. Partnerships for enterprise businesses is the adoption smart contracts need and will drive demand for the token.

In other words from spec-rationality.com/icon/
>‘theloop’ as Enterprise blockchain provider & ICON as it’s public ledger manifestation
Read everything there if you really want to be shilled about it. I'm 90% in

THIS IS THE MAINSTREAM ADOPTION. Crypto going mainstream won't be about replacing some countries shitty fiat with btc/eth/ltc/doge. No normie wants the risk of holding their own coins and make things more complicated for themselves (they don't even understand their current financial system). The adoption will come from businesses, you won't even know are using crypto, using them on their backend to work with other businesses to make a more efficient business/society with smart contracts. ETH is one of the strongest contenders here, but ICX has such an insane amount of partnerships that once everything is up and running they'll be years ahead of adoption of every other coin. Korea will be driving demand because their businesses will need it. With real world uses, it won't be subjected to nearly as much drops as other speculative coins. Once it gets a KRW pairing Korean speculators will be driving it too.

Very excited this year for ICX.

oops meant to reply to

Need a lower resolution picture

I did a week ago, XLM weathered the dip better but not for long. Tripled my ICX stack, icx is really wayy too fucking low atm, extremely oversold. This will be a $100 coin at the least by year end and >$1000 by 2020

ICX is useless and overhyped in 2018 but will be useful in 19

So a worse ark?

no thanks

An ARK with actual partnerships and hype around it

Just sold my ICX for NULS...did I fuck up or no?

ICX its in acumulation zone by big whales its going to moon big soon hodl

>erc20 token replaces ETH

>sell low buy high

if you had even just the minimum knowledge of what erc20 is you would understand only an erc20 token can replace ETH

this coin is a joke in korea. sorry if you fell for the shilling but icx is basically korean TRON.

icx aims to only interconnect blockchains. tbqh is there even a point for the token

it is almost like you kknow just enough, slightly more than others, to be able to shill this effectively.

>one among the only serious projects

you answered your own question
in a speculative asset market, the last thing a gambler("trader") wants is stability and solid answers about what something is good for

ICX is in the twilight area between growth spikes right now

the initial ico/possibilities hype has died down

the adoption stage is far away

what you have now is the "development desert", where the actual existing product is being worked on and deployed behind the scenes

If, and do stress IF icx is adopted and used, it will see another growth spurt, but not until then.

if you can't casually explain why somebody should value one of your holdings, you are probably in for a bad time further down the line

not sure if you casually explained why you someone should value icx to be quite fucking honest. all i see is
> adoption, itll spike later, IF its adopted
>existing products desert wtf
>growth spurt
that really did not help me out any if at fucking all

ICX is vaporware fck off.

If you want to transfer value from blockchain to blockchain you need the token.

>not sure if you casually explained why

I wasn't attempting to do that, I was responding to OP with that first post. My jab was at the guy getting upset because somebody dared to ask why ICX should be valuable at all.

Here is my casual explanation of why ICX has relative value, if that is what you want.

>early mover in a space
>better/newer/similar technology than competitors with a product (eth/neo)
>actual use case (merging loopring blockchains onto a platform)
>core technology (loopring) already adopted and used in multi-billion dollar industries
>actually exists, mainnet is deployed, ICX is now being established and is no longer an ERC20 pipedream, very soon (weeks) there will be a token swap