This tinfoil larper

Told me last year that skycoin will be a very long term hold and I believe him.

Also new Skycoin thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZn31p_8pd8
skycoin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>13888$ eom
Fuck this boomerpajeet

>there are aliens in antarctica

>also the moon is hollow

youtube.com/watch?v=iZn31p_8pd8

YOU CANT LOSE user

I hold skycoin but shit like this makes me think of selling

If you get fudded that easily you should prolly kys already xD

WOW

that made me buy 100k

I saw Clif High at a grocery store on the bus yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Did you buy OMG?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “OMG! OMG! OMG!” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen car batteries in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be unaware of the monetary system and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the batteries and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each battery and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by predicting really loudly.

Ack!

In his last report he implied that skywire will replace the internet and "box mining" will become a commonplace side business, featured in mainstream media, hollywood films and shit.

Not memeing.

wew

I love Clif but disagree with him here. Nothing about skycoin says long term hold to me. IMO it'll be BTFO in the long term.

I can't believe they hired this shill and put him on the team page

SkyCoin
This is a more 'techies coin' than most. There are social and network values associated with the coin
that have very long term existence in our data sets. The processing shows that several coins/tokens will
be at work in 'dark net reorganization' over these next few years. There are data sets now that are
forecasting an 'explosion' of value within the 'dark net' space out a few years. The idea from the data
sets is that a 'secret space based enterprise' is/will be funded by some form of 'dark net coin'. These sets
Page 8 of 22
© 2017 by clif high for Halfpasthuman
Crypto Crocodiles! Only the brave survive! July 2017
All rights reserved

have an '8/eight year' projection with, as noted, an explosion in prices at some point at least 19/nineteen
months out from the creation of this report.
Acquire the space [dark net engineering]. Long term hold. **merges somewhat with IoT in a few years.
Cautious Acquire – potential long term
Acquire this coin for this space [dark net restructure]
skycoin.net/

mind sharing the whole report?

skyloli reporting in faggots

gud thread

>Ice age in 5 years. Which is apparently why we're getting more rain.

>'secret space based enterprise' is/will be funded by some form of 'dark net coin'
lmao
i really don't know who is crazier, this fucker or the fuckers who pay him his acidmoney for his reports

crack smoking retard
learn to grow hair faggot