What's your favorite pasta shape?

What's your favorite pasta shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/03/21/business/media/kraft-reveals-revamped-mac-and-cheese-50-million-boxes-later.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hoop

radiatore

Pokemon

Dinosaur.

Bucatini

That one and ziti.
I have been using ziti for spaghetti, might make a batch tonight.

gnocchi or ravioli

Fussili

Probably lasagne but it depends on the sauce really. But on the gluten free diet I have limited options so plain old sketti it is.

Farfalle, hands down.

I've never seen that before. They look like little brains.

They seem like they'd be good with morels.

A million to one shot, doc. A million to one.

My nigga

Love the little bowties, the way they hold sauce and the way they look in general

Why were the shapes always better than the noodles?

penne pasta is goat tier

I love fettuccine. It's a pretty boring shape that only holds sauce if the sauce is good at holding, but to me it gives off this carboloading feel. Like I can cram more into my mouth than any other shape, and chew huge mouthfuls of it.

>That feel when you twirl just enough around your fork to make an incredibly dense lump of pasta

perfect.

Shells are objectively the superior shape

Did they change the ingredients of that mac and cheese? I got a box the other day and it tasted nothing like I remember, it was very sharp, almost sour tasting.

yea
nytimes.com/2016/03/21/business/media/kraft-reveals-revamped-mac-and-cheese-50-million-boxes-later.html?_r=0

>A new formula that removed artificial preservatives and swapped out artificial dyes for a combination of paprika, annatto and turmeric had been under development for three years, and last April Kraft announced that it planned to make the switch. But when the reformulated version hit shelves in December, only customers paying careful attention to the ingredients listed on the side of the box would have known. Even the orangeish color of the mac and cheese remained the same.

I like anything that isn't fucking spaghetti. Growing up, any time we'd have pasta, it's the only thing my mom would ever cook. I remember tossing a pox of penne or some shit into our shopping trolley once and she took it back out because "it looked too weird" and "I might not like it." Goddamn you mom and your fucking pasta prejudice.

this

Gemelli. It goes really great with white sauce

Sedanini or rotini.

My mother is exactly the same, lots of Walmart parents who can't cook raised those on this board it seems

As we speak she literally has 7 packs of 900g uncooked spaghetti in her cupboard and uses those prepackaged seasonings, a pack of ground hamburger and calls it a day

gemelli. best mac and cheese pasta hands down. shame it's so difficult to find for me.

spaghetti, but it depend on the sauce.

Fusillii is best pasta

Babby shells need not apply.

ew no, I hate the way tiny pieces break off the delicate ridges.

I think its something about them holding the taste better than the basic noodles.