ITT - things you do that trigger Veeky Forums

ITT - things you do that trigger Veeky Forums

I order my steak medium well, I would get it well done but my family judges

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yGOgs_UlEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cook almost entirely vegan meals at home, and just eat animal products when I go out.

I like ketchup on fries, hash browns and hamburgers

>My family judges

Just tell them to fuck off. They're not the ones eating it.

I usually make my coffee black I also exclusively use a french press and/or a moka pot.

I'm from the Iowa and I'm a better cook than my relatives that live in Nowaterfornia.

I never EVER eat fast food or drink alchohol

i put beans in chilli.

I dip my 'za into ketchup

I do cold brew French press coffee everyday, shit is delicious.

I love hot sauces but I hate Sriracha

>go to restaurant
>decide to order one thing
>2 other family members decide to order the EXACT same thing as me
>they have no idea why this upsets me

I don't have autism so i don't either.

Too sugary?

Huh?

I like the taste of instant mash potatoes

There's a shitload of sugar in Sriracha, for me the sugary taste cuts through the peppers too much.

My mother is notoriously indecisive so when we go out together she will get whatever I get if it is a restaurant she has never been to before roughly 80% of the time. I am annoyed by this only because we can't taste multiple menu items but it isn't worth a fight or even light teasing really

>sharing plates at restaurants to 'try more food'

Your mother is just trying to teach you not to be a degenerate pleb

this

I eat vegetarian when I go out

op is cancer

I rather buy tofu sausages than real meat.

hey you

yeah you

fuck you

I order my steak well done in 5 star restaurants and then demand condiments like ketchup, hot sauce, ranch and relish. They usually have ketchup and hot sauce.

>5 star
By what listing? The Guide only goes to three.

I don't know why this would upset you, either.

Clearly they are differing to your superior palette. Sounds complimentary to me.

Uhhhhhhh yelp?
What guide do you mean? Are you some coastie cuck who only goes to stuff in Zagat?

*deferring

Which beg's the question, why are their family member's unable to figure out what he's thinking?

>not realizing that he means the Michelin Guide

fuck off pleb

>Michelin meme

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COOKING YOU FUCKING PRETENTIOUS PLEB DIE IN FIRE REEEEEE WHY IS THE WORLD SO FUCKING CRUEL TO ME I HATE YOU

Cuckifornians don't cook, that's what they have mexicans for

that's pretty juvenile m8

>"Heh, you mean you don't know?"
>*teleports behind you*

I eat my steak blue

be gentle

I like when my cereal gets soggy

Nothing wrong with that. I like the taste but don't enjoy the texture.

I dont eat steak because its boring and overrated

>things you do that trigger Veeky Forums
I shop at Walmart.
I am not a hipster douche.
I don't care what you eat.
If you like fast food, go for it. Even Taco Bell.
I'm a firm believer in keto and its health benefits.

I shamelessly ask for substitutions and removals.

>salad without cheese and dressing on the side
>can i get fruit instead of potatoes?

>not a hipster douche
>firm believer in keto and its health benefits

I hate ketchup

but I love BBQ sauces, even ones that vaguely remind me of ketchup

i do too

I don't shriek at the sight of states that aren't New York or California.

You put beans in stew*

Are you capable of feeling shame?

My nigga

I use ranch dressing as a condiment for a ton of things. I also mix it into foods like mashed potatoes and leftover pasta

I think it's perfectly fine to use steak sauce.

Hawaiian pizza is my favorite

I despise all melons except for watermelon

I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs and quesadillas, among other things

I find flour tortillas to be far superior to corn

You are pretty fucked up.

I'm sharing meals with someone right now, but if that stops at some point then I'll probably do what you're doing right now.

i freestyle the kitchen because i can't cook

>I usually make my coffee black I also exclusively use a french press and/or a moka pot.

why would that trigger ck

I made ranch mustard, it's not great, but it was okay.

because he's autistic and unable to express his emotions

>at new resturant
>decide on a couple dishes that look good
>point them out to friends/family saying I was looking at these ones
>ask what they are getting
>more often then not they pick one of the dishes I pointed out
>I pick the one they didn't pick
>I sample all the food I wanted

I will not eat cheese on anything except nachos, quesadillas and pizza. I dispise mayo. I hate it when I go to a pizza place or any italian and somebody orders anything with parmesan on its that shit smells horrible and makes me want to puke. Always ruins my meal.

I bet you love the addition of saliva to your food too.

NY Strip should be medium rare
Ribeye should be medium
Filet should be rare

Oh, you devilish bastard, I do this too...

I love the taste of saliva in my food. But only if they remove the shitty creme fraiche from my crepes, and give me a latte with 2% milk instead of whole.

I eat my steak well done. Sue me you cunts.

>girlfriend was incredibly indecisive
>whenever we go out to eat we usually have to tell waiter a couple times to give a couple extra minutes so my gf could decide what to get
>after we get our food she picks off of my plate and hardly touches hers
>this happens no matter what we order. She never eats her own food. Always mine
>had to snap at her a couple times
>finally dumped her

I also realized girls eating off of their boyfriends plates instead of their own is very common. Why the fuck do girls do this? It's so fuccking annoying, and as a result I'm now >tfw no gf

I'm so lonely, now, lads

>I'm from the Iowa and I'm a better cook than my relatives that live in Nowaterfornia.
Why would that trigger people? No one from California cares, and nobody from Iowa (except you) would care either.

Maybe you can have sex with your now in tact serving.

>Why the fuck do girls ______
Can we ban men from the internet? I am getting reallyt ired of their inferiority complex, it is like they are obsessed with us. When will the mods do their job?

Why are women never obsessed about men? Is it because you are all bisexual?

Because men are smelly and gross and have penises and balls and fucked up hair everywhere including their faces and chest and back

The fact that this has never even crossed your mind as disqualifying men from being attractive is proof that you are, at best, operating at the intellectual level of a 4 year old child

There are literally parrots that are smarter than you
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGOgs_UlEc

I tried a few times and I don't like the result. Help.

This. I'm from California and I drink black coffee from a French press. I've never heard anyone talk shit about a French Press.

Dial down the troll a little bit, it won't work as well

>using a french press
1996 called, their meme machine wanted to escape and hurl itself against the nearest pay phone booth

Where do these arbitrary memes and stereotypes even come from, lol

I don't understand this but it doesn't trigger me

>even Taco Bell
This is the only thing that triggers me in your post. The fuck is wrong with Taco Bell

>Women
>Thinking they're intelligent
That's probably why the average woman is incredibly stupid, utterly inept at driving or doing just about anything with objectivity and rationality, are actively encouraged by society to better themselves and still just make a mess of everything.

Well now I can't say I've never heard anyone talk shit about it. Congratulations. But if your biggest complaint is that it's a meme then that's fine, it still works wonderfully. Also sure it was trendy and hit the market pretty hard in the 90s, but that doesn't make it a meme. Your weird internet culture and attitude makes it a meme.

GOT EM

Yo guys I remember some time ago some user on Veeky Forums talking about exactly this, and how he's considering dumping her. It could be the same guy.

How neat?

I put beans in my chili, I eat a lot of tofu, I get my steaks medium, I use a french press, I like turkey bacon and I put guac on things like toast, burgers, and scrambled eggs.

same here bruh

For breakfast i like to dip my bread in milk...
Does anyone else does this too?

I've never heard of this? And I definitely don't do that to my bf, or anyone for that matter unless we decided to get two different things so we could each have some.

I order pizza, it contains all the food groups

>I use a french press

French press is GOAT. Put trigger warning before medium steaks though pls

I prefer miracle whip over mayo.
I like the taste/consistency of fake maple syrup. I don't like pure maple syrup at all.
The only peanut butter I like is Jif.
I hate any pickled foods.

Dad?

medium is the most it should be cooked imo. i prefer rare. anybody got the bbq joint webm of brisket and other shit being cut and plated

I'll never ever drink large quantities of alcohol.

Same.

I do similar things with the 'racha.

REEEEEEEE
Delet this!

Silly annon, that steak is still raw.

will restaurants actually serve you a steak that rare? they always have the warnings about eating undercooked meat.

That steak if perfectly safe medium rare and rare. Rare does not mean RAW it means cooked 2 shades of grey on the outside. If the meat was properly stored its fine because the heat is enough to kill of any bacteria that may have survived proper storage. The longer you cook the steak the more the meat becomes harder to chew. If you like your meat well done order a really good cut to start with. If they still judge you then just run away.

wtf, are there people who don't use ketchup on fries and burgers?

>I'm sharing meals with someone right now
w8 wat?

I don't get the "judge people based on how they eat their meat" meme that Americans have. Can someone explain it to me?
Never had cow before.

Beef reaches its optimal point of flavour and tenderness whilst medium rare. As its cooked further, juices are forced out which reduces juiciness and makes the meat tougher (as the proteins get denatured).

Its like cardboard vs almost liquid meat heaven.