What is for lunch?

Post'm!

With better lighting and cropping this time!

Salad with homegrown yellow tomatoes and ham tweels!

Just fucking eat it.

Just eat ham like a normal human being

Why should I? I am not a normal human being. I am much, much better. The difference between me and a normal human being is huge. I only eat ham the best way. Its the best. Its great and I love it.

Banana, Chiquitaâ„¢ of course, (the best) for an after lunch treat.

Bread and Cheese.
Also dinner here.

Also fuck you OP, just gobble down a whole ham you sick fuck.

I mean you could've used carrots, celery, hard boiled eggs and cucumbers but you were spot on with the unsatisfying salad thing.

>overcomplicating food makes it better

Op here, checking in. Having a snoball for dessert.

What? No one around here can afford to have lunch? You idiots must be more poor than I thought.

Pork rib rice porridge with kale and salted duck egg.

Seared four pork ribs, let rest, deglazed the pan into the rice and water pot. Cut all the bones off, put them in the stock along with the meat off one, and simmered for four hours.

Brown rice is the best because it takes four hours to make it, as opposed to an hour or two with white. Four hours is coincidentally about the time it takes to make a pork broth.

Simmer, skim, throw in kale, simmer a little more, then serve with some fried red onions and spicy chili crisp.

Fucking superb.

>porridge for lunch
>poor-idge
>with kale

Just awful.

Was good as fuck, friend.

Your snowballs look awesome but your salads suck. Get a wider variety of vegetables and lettuces and make some lighter dressings. And get some real cheese.

This.

>Ham tweels
>That presentation

This

I'm struggling to figure out my precise feelings on that floury looking crust, but overall - I would eat the fuck out of that.

Approximately 10 million times more appealing than kale pooridge.

Leftovers.

Hamburger I made last night topped with onions, jalepenos, cheese, ketchup, and mayo.
With a side of Cayenne spiced grilled fries.

>can't infer sarcasm

Company has a barter account with a really shitty sandwich shop and I forgot to bring lunch today.

I don't know how you manage to fuck up a goddamn sandwich, Charlie, you fucking chink.

>fuck
That kind of language isn't really necessary. I'm sure the chink was trying his best.

What was so bad about your 'wich?

I was gonna just respond with more vitriolic shitposting about how your ham is weird but your enthusiasm for ham spiral things really brightened my day, so thanks OP.

In all honesty I made up the phrase "ham tweel" just to piss off the aspies around here that over-sweat the small stuff. And I made a geometric plating because its objectively beautiful, but very anti-du-jour. Which is Another way to really upset the small minded.

Glad you are able to look past it and enjoy.

It was tasty. I like shredded ice berg lettuce lightly tossed in ranch. Its a very functions plating, and boars head sweet slice goes well with it. Next time I might shred the ham and toss it as well.

They can't into bread for one. Aside from that, all the meat is slimy and cold, bacon is burnt, and everything is lumped in the middle of the bread, so sometimes you get a bite of just meat or just lettuce.

If they can't start with a decent piece of fucking bread, they have no business even trying to make a good sandwich... I'm surprised you didn't find something else, or order take out/delivery.

Do the world a favor and help put that fucker out of business by never giving him another dollar of your money.

>That kind of language isn't really necessary.
Shut up, faggot.

the way the two fags itt made up and rubbed their dicks together was actually more irritating than the usual shitpost argument

>its objectively beautiful
I take everything back you're an edgy faggot
I don't even care anymore desu it's just another form of useless shitposting because I can't contribute anything anyway

When did that happen?

I thought this was an amomimouse image board.. And I don't see any tripe fags.

Anyway hey! Its a new day. New lunch. I'm thinking salmon Saturday... Though I dont have any on hand, it may turn into salmon Sunday before I can get my hands on some.

>tfw keto

Avocado not pictured

god fuck that looks tasty, is that peppered bacon? I'm craving that so hard now

>you eat 'ham' from a package? what the fuck nancy boy just slit a live pig's throat and bite straight into it

Learn to Greentext properly, Faggot.

Yes, peppered bacon and peppered turkey