Shrimp fondue

Any good recipes for shrimp fondue. This is a ruby Tuesday copycat that I added turmeric to make it a more appealing yellow.

>shrimp fondue

wat

It's a fondue that contains shrimp my flyover friend.

It is a dip you ignorant faggot

I'm thinking of doing a fondue this weekend. What are some good ingredients to dip?
So far I'm thinking, tofu cubes, steak strips, chunky diced peppers and maybe some chicken.

Camembert chunks.
Thank me later.

I'm european. We invented the fondue and there sure as FUCK IS NO FUCKING SHRIMP IN IT!!1

There is now, Mohammad.

There is in shrimp fondue. Are you dense?

Peppers are always good. The fondue above has diced bellpeppers which were nice and crunchy.

Who the fuck puts shrimp and cheese together? That's fucking disgusting.
>Ruby Tuesday's
Like I said, fucking disgusting.

Maybe bread you fat fuck?

>fried bread
And you're calling me fat?

Shrimp Alfredo called, it says you're retarded.

>Shrimp Alfredo
Like I said, fucking disgusting.

*in my opinion

Just because your beliefs in taste are rigid, it still doesn't mean you're an utter pleb.

One of my favorite mexican restaurants makes an appetizer called "queso del mar", which is shrimp, peppers, and onions melted with a mix of asadero and oxoacan cheeses in an oven-proof dish and then flamed at the table with tequila, served with tortillas and two kinds of salsa. It's wonderful cheesy gooey goodness.

Hot damn, that sounds good.

I understand that shit tier restaurants can't serve anything that would qualify as vegetarian, so meat, poultry and seafood get randomly thrown into dishes that were traditionally made with cheese as the protein. Their customers tend to be of the mindset that everything is better with cheese on it, so everyone is happy.

I know this is a thing, but it's also a tell. When you see "chicken Caesar", "shrimp Alfredo" or "meat lover's pizza" on a menu you know you're at a shit tier place like the Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday's or Pizza Hut.

Oh, it is my friend, it is.
Shouldn't be too hard to do at home, either. I've never tried, just because I can go down the street and get it, but I'd think a gratin dish would do the trick for the oven melting, and the rest is easy.

Being opinionated doesn't make you sound smart or cultured. Especially when your opinion is fucking retarded.

FYI

You don't like when your stinky feet sauce also tastes like a slew ?

Jeeze, you are close minded Senpai

I'm not interested in sounding smart or cultured. I am interested in avoiding bad restaurants, and experience has taught me that the presence of those kind of items on the menu almost always means the place is shit.

And you being extra stuck up about being contrarian doesn't make you sound any less fedora

Who's stuck up? The guy telling people how to eat food lest be low class, or me who's saying fuck off if it tastes good.

"Seafood and cheese never go together," is one of the dumbest culinary memes around.

>Seafood and cheese never go together
That's not what I'm saying. A bagel with cream cheese and lox is god tier. I'm saying the kind of restaurants that shoehorn other proteins into dishes that are traditionally made with cheese are usually terrible. Almost always it's because they start with shit tier ingredients. If you were using great cheese you'd want to show it off. If you had great proteins the same would apply. But when everything you have is SYSCO tier or worse, fuck it, just dump everything together and let the fatties slop it up.

At least that's been my experience. This kind of thing is only done at places that don't give a shit about how they source their ingredients, usually awful chains making food from the cheapest stuff possible.

>uses 'flyover' meme
>copy cats Ruby Tuesday
Yeah, just go ahead and kys. And that's not fucking fondue. It's a plate of shit try hard posuer faggot.