REQ

>Been testing support for 19 days
>Team with no fags
>Meaningful github commits
>Mainnet release around the corner
>Increasing volume/Koinex release

If you haven't gone 100% yet, you are USDA certified meathead. Easy short term 20x gains. Long term with adoption will be over 100x. Fucktards hodling shitcoins will eat my words, REQ hodlers are leaning back in their crusty chairs with rightful half chubs

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xe2ddeb6fc3a317d46eebd52cfc599c0408585c9f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>REQ has a random price spike
>biz retards fomo in
>couple days later bagholders shill REQ everywhere

so predictable

thanks just sold 666k

>no fags
>all french
This is highly unlikely.
Good project though.

I have 128k REQ all-in

Am I going to make it?

Over $1 million EOY conservatively.

Shh, no need to shill.

They will learn the hard way later this year.

I sold my bags on the pnd. Will buy back maybe tomorrow or later this week but right now im all in on Ven.

I will feel smugness of levels that should not even be possible when I'll start seeing threads popping up "i'm a poor pajeet, should i fomo into REQ?", once it hits $10.

you literally have to be retarded to not have atleast 50% of your portfolio in req atm.

I want to put 1 btc into this but still not sure why they need a token. I'm not good reading at white papers. Any fellow biztard can explain?

same here

They burn tokens with every transaction

>I'm not good at reading
amerilards in a nutshell

I only get the general gist of it myself, but the token enables them to create this at 0 profit margin.

They don't have to make money from the transactions, they hold a large amount of REQ themselves, so they benefit greatly from the price of REQ going up as well. Tokens get burned with each transaction, so as long as the network is used, they make money off their own token.

Any other service cannot compete with that.

The token system, in which it gets burned every transaction, allows REQ to work in a 0 profit margin because of the continuous increase in value.

Btw fellow REQtards, should I increase my stack right now with some extra $400 I have? I feel like the market will fuck REQ even more and dump it back to $0.26

Macafee really let himself go

The shilling is honestly only because main net is actually releasing in a few weeks, so people want to make the possible pump of mainnet release bigger by starting to hype up REQ earlier.

Risky time because we're now in the week of the bi-weekly update, although I feel like you'll be safe, since that pump doesn't usually start until Wednesday.

Up to you to risk it.

50% Link
50% REQ

looking at the whitepaper now... apparently it's just a way of requesting a payment? it says it's compatible with any type of payment system, but that's pretty retarded. in their example, they show a ledger containing an order for 3 chickens to be traded for 1 goat or something. but why does that need to be on some immutable ledger? how does that help anyone?

if REQ needs LINK to work won't the main net have to come out after LINK's?
Is LINK's main net coming sooner than we thought?

>they show a ledger containing an order for 3 chickens to be traded for 1 goat or something.
The fuck. Where?

the creators have autism

token doesn't do anything either. just token burn when tx's are tx'd. no real use case.

sick platform, no doubt. but worthless token. platform will still take off no matter what it costs.

>Why is a blockchain useful?

99% of rich people are autists anyways.

>mfw

Check the fuck out
My folio

REQ is in a peculiar territory right now. The fomo is real and justified. If you don't buy now, the best case you'll get 10-20% more REQ, the worst case it pumps like LINK and doesn't dump afterwards. I personally keep 10-20% of my portfolio in BTC right now, because it might pump any time and alts will be on sale. Then again, I have 40k REQ at the moment.
It doesn't need LINK to work, please stop this retarded meme already.
hnng

My bags are heavy

I think I'll just play with $200 and save the remaining in case it dumps further.

Yeah, sounds reasonable. I don't think it will see 2500-2750 sat territory ever again, quite oversold as it is, but if it does - I'm going all in.

REQ price EOY?

Wanna dream of my profits, even if only a dream.

dubs calls it, God is with us.

10 dollars

So what are you guys basing this off? I have seen heaps of coins like this that have spiked but never spike twice

The fact the product is being released shortly and if it's good, it will make crypto palatable to the masses.

kek'd

It's regarded by many as one of the few projects that have a solid future. You can see this for yourself by reading the whitepaper and weekly updates. It also has a large following on reddit and other social media which leads people to believe its undervalued @ 0.30.

I'm not Messiah so I can't guarantee another spike obviously but REQ hasn't even released their product yet. The price is 100% based on speculation at the moment. IMO, I think the technology behind it necessary for the future of crypto. Once the mainnet is released, which is sometime before the end of march, I think a safe price prediction would be $1-5. If we see REQ be actually adopted and used by merchants, the price could go $10.

Interesting. I actually tried to buy this a while back but my crappy phone kept fumbling with the SMS verification. May put 200 on it see what happens.

Lots of people are saying 10 bucks which is honestly not a bad estimate. That would put the market cap at roughly 6.3 billion right now, just within the top 10.

You also have to account for crypto blowing up again in general in the second half of 2018, people getting excited by it with more real-world projects getting completed, and the alt season like we had in 2017 returning.

That's a very good estimate, because the team has shown themselves to be very competent so far with their strong github commits, bi-weekly updates, and sticking as well as they can to the roadmap.

If they can actually implement that decentralized fiat gateway in Q2, this is going to easily reach top 10 territory as a top ETH dapp.

REQ and OMG are going to be in the top 10 end of 2018.

Do you know any good wallets to store it in?

I store all mine in MEW

MEW. Because I have so much of it and because I'm confident it's going to be big, I bought a ledger and even went the extra mile to get a Cryptosteel with it.

I'm taking this shit seriously. Crypto is leading to a future where the individuals are their own banks. If I'm going to be my own bank, I'm for fucking sure going to implement as many security measures as is reasonable to lock it up.

i got fucking reqt by req like a classic normie, fucking req

May as well. Absolute worst case scenario you lose 200. Likely scenario you double your money

REQ TO $987456 IN 1 SECOND THEN BACK TO IT'S CURRENT PRICE!
SELL QUICK!

Tokens are burned as fees when people use ReQ for payments. But they don't need to buy them directly they are automatically purchased in the background via the Kyber Dec. So theoretically the price should rise with demand for the network

Nothing is mooning. People are just hoping from one coin to the next. When bear market hsitory - REQ will be huge. Till then.
powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xe2ddeb6fc3a317d46eebd52cfc599c0408585c9f

>it doesn't need LINK to work, please stop this retarded meme already

This.
Stinkers always try to pair their coin with other projects that make actual strides in development and adoption.

Fuck off.

looking at their github and how the dev team write code one thing that annoys me.

>if(true) instead of if (true)

The space between the if identifies whether the person has been programming longer than 2 years. It doesn't look like the request team has.

Huge potential, but what are some possible pitfalls?

This fucking shitcoin has been in the red every day for the 2+ months I've been holding. I could have put that fucking money somewhere else like VEN. Fuck REQ.

fuck, ur right. selling now

Req needs to work with oracles, might not be link but it does need an oracle.

where are you getting easy 20x shorterm returns...how short we talking here....I need to research this shit

Their product hasn't been launched yet. Sorry you bought at ATH. You should be green in 3 months max. Selling now would be a major mistake.

Shh. LINK is great. It's just that REQ is going to need an oracle in Q2 and while LINK is the best choice at the moment, a centralized oracle would be sort-of enough for initial implementation. Even if LINK failed (not happening, too much meme magic backing it), a different decentralized oracle would eventually take its place.

Didn't buy anywhere near ATH nigger. Bought around 4.5k sats.

You're fine then. Quit bitching and wait pussy. You're not going to become a millionaire in a month

>measures in satoshis

people like you are still around?

Damn, that's not fair. Why not?

There is absolutely no way to do a TA when measuring in $, so it makes sense to measure in whatever you trade against. Though it would be equally stupid to take $ entirely out of the picture. Both $ and satoshi maximalists are dumb.

LOL new generation of REQ bag holders.

this shit marketcap is gigantic

why should I buy when I can bet on a niche shitcoin?

Not as retarded as TA shaman medicine men

Let me copy paste real quick

It's regarded by many as one of the few projects that have a solid future. You can see this for yourself by reading the whitepaper and weekly updates. It also has a large following on reddit and other social media which leads people to believe its undervalued @ 0.30.

I'm not Messiah so I can't guarantee another spike obviously but REQ hasn't even released their product yet. The price is 100% based on speculation at the moment. IMO, I think the technology behind it necessary for the future of crypto. Once the mainnet is released, which is sometime before the end of march, I think a safe price prediction would be $1-5. If we see REQ be actually adopted and used by merchants, the price could go $10.

49/50 of your shitcoins will be nothing. REQ has a legitimate chance of becoming mainstream, even higher chance of hitting even a dollar. Even $5 is totally feasible. Not buying when their product release is around the corner would be a mistake

I've been waiting for the drop back, but India seems extra thirsty and is keeping the price up. I think I'm gonna wait a bit longer, because I don't anticipate much interesting news in this week's update, and I think BTC is gonna continue fucking with the market.

Do you guys think when req’s fiat capability comes about we will lose ties with btc?

Is it a good idea to keep both xlm and req?

>t. too brainlet to understand TA
Good luck mate. I didn't expect much from the bitcoin superconference, so I sold 1/3 of my LINK before the pump. You probably know how that went for me..
I wouldn't touch XLM with a 10ft pole.

What's bad about xlm?

sounds like literally every shitcoin shill post I've ever read

Not too excited about fundamentals, high market cap and the team are leftist kikes.
>inb4 /pol/

You'll want to kill yourself in a month. If I'm wrong, please come back here and destroy me with words.

Yup. Thinking about where to move after selling the VEN news tomorrow. Not sure about REQ, but it's one of the few projects that actually sound like they could be really fucking successful and still have some room to grow.

what news? Im not in VEN

>he thinks the peak is only $10
nice FUD

Rebrand ceremony tomorrow. From watching it in the past I expect them to drop some big-ish news during the live steam. Hoping to sell during the FOMO high. Knowing VEN it will probably bleed like a piece of shit afterwards.

so you're saying good idea to buy now?

God fucking damn it. No no no, buy REQ. This is a REQ shill post

lol REQ has no news tomorrow and smells like sweaty balls

>I think the technology behind it necessary for the future of crypto.

Oh you do?

So you must have an explanation surely.

Don't be a fag. $10 is good target for EOY. Unless you're a poorfag, that is.

Bro I'm a random faggot on the internet, don't spend money based on what I say. Personally I'm all in at the moment, but I've made a ton of questionable decisions in the past. Could be an absolute disappointment, could be the greatest news ever tomorrow. From what they've done in the past I expect them to at least drop one piece of new info that's going to make me go 'holy shit'.

VEN is being heavily manipulated, probably by the foundation themselves. They usually let it moon for a bit when news hit the public and then put up ridiculous sell walls once the volume dies down a bit. That's when I'm going to sell.

Basically I think the fiat/crypto conversions and ability to make untraceable transactions is important. It will certainly help ecommerce and companies with accounting. I'm not going to recite the whitepaper to you. If you want to see that I'm right, read it yourself

sold 10 neo for this just now. hopefully i didnt fuck up.

>hopefully i didnt fuck up.
Same. Just expanded my NANO position yesterday and about to buy more REQ
Normally hate ruining my cost basis, but fuck these are both really good projects

Genuine question, why should I buy REQ over OMG, ignoring the price per token?

One of the major coinbase investors or employees is also an investor in req

This is a great point of entry for REQ

12/31/18

Since you have to ask, you probably should stay in OMG. Brainlets not welcome on a Mars mission.

they are partners with iExec which will also offer oracle solutions

Market cap, this should always be the focus. When you're buying coins/token in the $1b+ cap range you're mainly just making early holders rich.

req has a huge marketcap

iExec will be using a 3rd party (centralized) oracles.
>huge
pic related

yeah and OMG has what? a mcap 10x higher?

Req github seems pretty much dead, this does not look good for a project that has not even launched yet IMHO