Yes, cook through.

Only if you like food poisoning

I wouldn't. feed it to the birds

Yes

you left it out for that long?

christ no

>that brown color

no, I wouldn't even give this to a homeless guy

I've eaten worse. You're only gonna get a bad shit at the worst. Just cook it thoroughly like steam or something.

I wouldn't eat mince I didn't just buy desu. It can turn surprisingly quickly.

It's fine. It's just the blood. Color alone is not indicative of when meat has spoiled. If it smells like a woman's snatch after a humid weekend at an outdoor concert, pitch it.

i can smell it from here

it really, really depends. how hot is it where it was left? did you have the AC on? 36 is pushing the limits of unsalted aging but beef is pretty resilient to air in general. Did it have salt mixed in already?
Basically smell it. if you can smell aaanything but beef and/or beef blood (if you're one of those people that eats gross grass-fed beef that smells like blood), give it to the dog. he'll be fine.
Either way cook that shit thoroughly. none of that pink in the middle shit here.

Only if you're making steak and 'nanas

if it's been in the fridge the whole time, it's fine

Yes, just cook it thoroughly.

throw it against a wall.
if it sticks the don't eat it because it's bad.
if it doesn't stick then also don't eat it because it just fell on the floor.

OP here. I'm alive and I didn't get a stomach ache. :)

why would you get sick from a little oxidized beef?

Because I lied about the hours.

that still shouldn't really matter... unless your fridge is teeming with lysteria monocytogenes, in which case that beef you ate is the least of your problems.

Oh you didn't get sick since yesterday?

Fun fact: food borne illnesses can present themselves anywhere from a few hours up to six weeks after ingestion.