Some final pre-suicide meal suggestions, pls

some final pre-suicide meal suggestions, pls...

Eat a bullet, faggot.

Eat a faggot, bullet.

Bullet a faggot, eat.

Bullet a faggot, eat.

wew lad

Check em

heroin, intravenous.

Bleach :)

water chestnuts

Kebab

A Musar 2003 and some pickled walnuts

this but you can sniff , boot ,or smoke it

an entire wheel of cheese

Come over user, I'll make you dinner

Don't do it OP. It's a trap

I still don't understand this image

it is a humorous juxtaposition of things not normally associated with each other. Either one on its own would be worthy of taking a picture, getting both in one frame elevates it to a different plane

Huh?

go read a fucking book.

You'll void your bowels anyway, but do try and make it light. Don't let your loved ones or cleaners have to deal with all that shit.

don't do it user! You have so much to live for! You can talk to me about any problem you've got okay?

Easy
Grab all your money
Go to KFC and buy as many buckets as u can
Eat untill you die

Fuck, this

You absolute madman.

Pizza and Mountain Dew what are you some type of faggot who can't even think of that. Holy shit what a piece of shit.

Wine, steak, mashed potatoes, green beans. Good luck, I hope it's painless.

Don't kill yourself Op. Even if life feels like Shit right now, if you hold on long enough and work, you'll get to the good bits of life. I've been there.

Just grab a nice, hot curry and a fresh mint tea. That'll heat you up nice enough so can get enough courage to ask for help. You'll be fine.

I reported this post in the hopes hot pockets will forward your info to the authorities and you get the help you need

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Don't listen to this guy, go out and eat as much shitty taco bell crap as possible. An Hero when you feel like your bowels are about to explode.

Swiss style going out eh?

Get a Mcdonalds® Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

A meal fit for a king, for me it is the chicken sandwich, the best fast food burger.