What is Veeky Forums eating tonight? I made some homemade pasta

What is Veeky Forums eating tonight? I made some homemade pasta.

>Dixie plates

You made the pasta? It's usually the sauce people like to make from scratch

Just finished a large double cheese/double pepperoni pizza from dominoes, few pieces of their cheese bread with ranch, a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon, fries, and a big bag of doritos. Just finishing dessert now (pint of Ben and Jerry's chunky monkey).

>not enough sauce
>not enough cheese
>not enough noodles
>not enough sauce
>no oven-baked french break

wtf is wrong with you?

Do you have nice shits? Cause I miss big ass shits when I used to eat stuff like that.

Is that a toilet?

Yup. I keep a few chocolate bars, a package of marshmallows and some chips under the bathroom sink in case I have to be on the toilet for a while.

Dude

What's wrong with bathroom snacks?

I made spaghetti too but not such a saddening version of it.
Fried onions/green peppers, beef, sauce and ziti.

Nothing. I just do the same thing too I was surprised someone else keeps food in the bathroom. Apparently OP likes spaghetti while on the shitter

Don't be an asshole

I don't have any parmesan. I am mildly disgruntled.

Asshole

What's your favorite food to eat on the toilet? I like snacks like chips but sometimes I will bring in my dinner on a tray like pizza or pasta or fried chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and french fries.

This is the first thing that's made
me lol all day so congratulations sir

Cool.

-Sent from my Android Phone

I like to eat a breakfast platter. Eggs toast bacon sausage home fries with my breakfast shit

Nice

Good way to start the day. I almost prefer eating in my bathroom on the toilet then by the dining room table.

Do you ever eat your own shit
I do sometimes

Not really but sometimes when I have fingerfood on the toilet like french fries, chicken strips/tendies, and pizza/nachos I will wipe, and then continue eating without even bothering to wash my hands. I figure some bacteria will just help strengthen my immune system.

Feces actually tastes good sometimes you should try it

Interesting. I guess it would depend on the diet.

Same. I keep a stash of jerky in the bathroom cabinet hidden between towels and have a bowl of skittles on the counter. Sometimes you just get held up in the bathroom longer than you planned on.

>made some homemade
>not restaurantmade

Eat nothing but meat and try it it's superb

Try eating cheese and crackers on the shitter it's a good pair

Hi

Ricotta cheese, honey, almond extract, lemon extract, lemon zest, and canned fruit

Dude

What

To the anons who have bathroom snacks..how fucking fat are you?

Fat

look, sometimes you're busy and you need to eat, shit, and have a phone conversation at the same time.

WEED

Grilled cheese with honey wheat bread, Chipotle/monerary jack, and sautéed vedalia onions,

We had a chip and dip extravaganza, since we're having a movie narathon.
Nacho cheese, guacamole, hot cchile based salsa, mango salsa, french onion dip, ridged potato chips, tortilla chips.......it's all good, man.

What movies?

We each picked one of our favorites, but the rules were they couldn't be too serious, had to be campy, so the lineup is
>Big Trouble in Little China
>Better Off Dead
>Warhol's Blood for Dracula
And if we have time, we may throw a Cohen Bros. movie in there.

chicken cream fart funnel on my black noodles

How fat are you?

I bet you gross fatasses double dip, drop crumbs/pieces of the chip in the dips/salsas, drop salsa and dip on the your shirts/the floor/the table, then lick it up.

Disgusting fat shitheads.

Ya

double dipping myth got busted

>Paper plates

Fucking trailer trash

Why

What do you mean "why"? Because it's lazy and that shit goes right in the landfill. Put yourself in there next time.

Why

How? Your saliva is on the food that you just bit off, and you're sticking it back in the bowl.

>By testing bacterial growth in petri dishes using sterilized chips and a salsa-like substance, they found that double-dipping adds just a small amount of bacteria to the salsa, and definitely not as much as sticking your mouth in the bowl.

It's not busted, it's just not as bad as putting your mouth in the bowl. That doesn't mean it's busted, but you're still putting your saliva back into the food.

I haven't seen such a mega jelly post in quite awhile. Your over compensating rage can barely mask your deep self loathing.

What if they don't want to wash the plate? Its easily disposable and incredibly cheap. I personally don't have paper plates, but I do have alot of plastic forks and spoons for when I eat my soup very often.

380lbs,5'5