Last meal

what food will be your last meal before the execution ?

For me it's the mcchicken. The best chicken sandwich.

mashed potatoes and fries?

Sea urchin ceviche from Dorsia.

Sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs sunny side up, redskin potato home fries, bacon, blueberry pancakes, rye toast with butter and apple jam and a glass of ice cold whole milk.

Assuming there is no limit in terms of price because I would be in a country that is not third world like the USA. Two appetizers, one main course, and dessert.

Caesar salad with grilled chicken.

French Onion Soup with warm baguette

Medium rare venison loins, mushroom ravioli and roasted vegetables.

Vanilla ice cream with berries for dessert, along with a bar of dark mint chocolate.

I would want a bottle of red wine, scotch or gin, and some mint tea and black coffee as well. Then I could die content.

Beans, so they can clean my shit or smell my gas

>Here lies user
>Even on his deathbed, he was a pretentious cunt

that's a pretty good list there senpai

if i had magic powers a bufette filled with expensive food
in reality some shitty cold lobster, shrimp, fried chicken and fries

>Having a good full meal with some alcohol is now pretentious in the eyes of some retard on the internet

You are the biggest fucking faggot on this Earth and I hope you die.

Popeyes fried chicken and a 12 pack of high life

I'm white

Thanks. I love French onion soup. If I could only choose one thing to have out of that list before I die it would probably be that. Julia Child's last meal was French onion soup I found that out the other day. She was brilliant.

Very nice

Meat loaf be nice.
Mashed taters, gravy.
Okra.

Maybe some of that fine corn bread your missus make...

...if she don't mind.

except no alcohol served as part of a last meal ever so you get water instead

That's not true. Adolf Eichmann was granted a bottle of wine. And we are talking about ideal last meals not what some backwards prison warden faggot decides can be allowed or not.

What's the point of putting the sides in tiny dishes when they fit on the plate? To give me less food? I hate when restaurants do this

sorry are you an nazi general? sorry mein furer i had no idea.
If you are talking about reality you will most likely die either after consuming some shitty nursing home dinner with double its weight on medicine or chocking on a 50 pices mcnuggets box

>not a beer
everything else is perfect I love you

I think it's to keep the juices from the meat from making the fries soggy

lol thought of that right after I posted it, I'd want a beer and pic related after I've finished

oh god i want a pack now
fuck you

No I am just stating historical facts. When he was in an Israeli prison as his final last meal he received cheese, olives, bread, tea and his personal request of a bottle of dry red wine was granted.

I'm not talking about reality you fucking retard. I am talking about what my ideal last meal would be if there were no restrictions. You have autism if you can't grasp this.

what crawled up your ass n died, nigga?

His diet is already the equivalent to what prisoners get

Implying meat juice all over my potato sticks isn't good. Plus the first one closest to the meat would absorb all the juices

Y U MAD THO

DIS NIGGA MAD YALL

THAT AINT REICHT

then eat a krabby patty for all i care

Where are you from?

still better than what you get in murrika i bet

I'm not American. Nothing I have said in this thread could indicate I am American. You assuming I'm American is a really shitty conclusion.

>talking about what your last meal would be
>being an absolute moron
to be honest the second one is enough proof for me, maybe you are australian tho

You legitimately have autism and I feel sorry for you.

Most states except for like California don't have a limit, because some faggot asked for a shitton of food then didn't eat it.

I don't get the point of the last meal. Why bother feeding them if they're going to die anyway?

to show that we all have some decency/pity... or something

you have [BUZZWORD] you [CURRENT INSULT]

I'm sorry you live in such a shitty third word country you can't get decent food

Bacon

realest nigga in this thread

im sorry you live in a country where its appropiate to kill someone for committing murder

Damn nigger why the fuck are you so mad?

I think he just really hates alcohol

or he has autism

deep fried boudin balls
smoked duck and andouille gumbo
deep fried stuffed shrimp with Schuck's remoulade
a bit of crawfish etouffee
crabmeat au gratin
a stuffed twice baked potato

6 pack Abita

and cinnamon raisin bread pudding for dessert

nawlins/10

I don't live in a country that has the death penalty, retard.

nigga you know whassup.
I'm about an hour west and south from there.

>I live in the fucking swamp

well. a small town, anyway.
killer restaurants here though.

I'm actually from Vermont but I went there 3 years ago to see a friend and pigged out like an absolute motherfucker.

Just had venison for the first time tonight, had it medium rare.

Not impressed to say the least, it had barely any taste.

I work on decatur, waaaaa

that's what we're here for, my Yankee friend. we aim to please.

don't cry, Decatur! Georgia? they got some good food, no?

I'd go with

- bone marrow + scrambled egg with porcini mushroom and toasts
- oven baked bass with fennel and well seasoned rice
- a small Paris Brest and Pasteis de nata with a black coffee
- a glass of aged rum and a cigar.

Decatur Street in the french quarters, new orleans

is bone marrow meme food or is it really the shit?

I'm not sure what you mean. But yes I really like that well prepared on a toast with a bit of salt is really nice.

The hipster inbreds in Decatur georgia think they are hot stuff... Its sort of a college town for the rich yuppy fucks at Emory. But they don't know shit 'bout no nawlins home cookin. Dey be all like, "00h the brick store pub and leon's full service make me hella moist"

That shit is shit niggas. Come talk to the wotlrld about Decatur when you can get some god damn cafe du monde beignets or a plate of jambalaya with fresh mud bugs.

Chipotle spiced fried chicken skin - not even the meat, just the skin. Used to get the stuff from King Soopers in Colorado
Buttery grilled cheese sandwich made with Kraft singles and grocery store whole wheat bread
Taco bell bean burrito with cheese
This stuff called Ame shipped from the UK, fucking nectar of the gods
Rhubarb pie
Sour cherry gummy candy

>I'm not sure what you mean
I've seen a lot of hype behind it, I was skeptical if it's as good as everyone says.

Well over cooked it becomes a puddle of grease and eating too much of it isn't great either.

Really, if nothing were off limits, I'd have whatever French chef NYT Food thinks is currently the best make me whatever he'd choose as his last meal, so long as it's hearty and toothsome. Something comforting like pic related but maybe a bit more elegant. Multiple courses, too, including dessert.

I'm not a picky snoot at all, but I've found that French food is truly outstanding and most common people would find it accessible.

I should add I wouldn't want anything too familiar, for fear of becoming nostalgic right before execution. Having something a bit alien might stave off that feeling.

>what food will be your last meal before the execution ?
I am not picky, I would eat almost anything... Isn't there a 30 min rule before executing others or something like that though?

Chicken shawarma with fries
Sesame chicken with lo mein
Paneer butter masala with naan
Birch beer or a good root beer
Coconut cake
Cookie dough ice cream

This is just a bunch of my favorite foods to pig out on rather than a coherent meal obviously.

Nothing wrong with a little harmless hedonism on the way out... Actually as long as you don't make yourself obese or become a picky eater there is nothing wrong with a little hedonism anyway when food is the topic. What could be wrong about eating what sounds & tastes good for the sake of pleasure?

Id want a tub of plain Greek yogurt, chopped bananas, strawberries, blue berries topped with granola and a bottle of maple syrup.

Also some tempura shrimp with wasabi and soy sauce and a bowl of garlic mashed potatoes.

For dessert a tall glass of the shittiest whiskey available and a pack of marb reds.

I'm at a sushi restaurant right now so my opinion is biased, I would be happy after an outrageous sushi dinner.

Lots of seared tuna with roasted garlic to finish.

I think I'd have morels sauteed in butter with a bit if garlic and wine, served over whole grain buttered toast. Probably some roasted broccoli with mayo and lemon on the side. Don't know if I'd want meat, but if so, a nice rib eye or lamb chop on the side.

Tell the chef to make whatever he recommends. Always turns out to be fun. If you're lucky, the itamae will drink a shot of sake with ya.

Venison backstrap
Broccoli with cheese
Olives
Vanilla ice cream
A glass of ice water

That's such a weird list.

1,000 bars of Hershy's milk chocolate

ur mums pussy lmaooo

Hot wings with blue cheese
My grandma's home made cabbage rolls
Gallon of chocolate milk
My grandma's home made pickles
Sea salt and malt vinegar kettle cooked chips
Chocolate chip cookies
I'm so fucking hungry now

>be big nigga
>be healthy and strong
>decide to go vegetarian for no reason
>die
If this battletank of a human being can be killed by vegetarianism, so can you.

Vegetarian. Not even once.

the thumbs of the guy giving me the lethal injection or the index fingers of the guys on the firing squad. and the wardens blood for dipping sauce

yeah enjoy living/dying in the EU where your daughter gets raped by muslims and than she has to apologies for not making them cum you cuck.

>He doesn't live in the USA
>Therefore he lives in Europe because the USA and Europe are the only two places on Earth durr I'm a fucking retarded American

Kill yourself.

Better than living in the USA where your daughter is raped by black lives matter activists as reparation for slavery.

Or you know, shot and killed while at school.

you mentioned not living in a third world country so.......

that doesn't happen unlike all the attacks that happen in europe like getting run over by a bus.

Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs

5 Piece Chicken Tenders from Popeyes w/Honey Mustard/BBQ

Salt & Butter Mashed Potatoes

Half of a Cheesecake

A Mickey's 40 oz & A Marlboro Red 100

>getting run over by a bus.
Who got run over by a bus?

It was a work truck, brah, but you know what he was getting at.

It tastes nice but seeing it in the bone makes me uncomfortable

>American education

buffalo mozarella wrapped in parma ham with lots of extra virgin oil and fresh basil

moules frites, lots of mayo on the side

mint choc chunk ice cream in a sugary waffle cone + crepes with sugar and lemon

lemonade and grenadine syrup

breton apple juice

fresh mint tea

a roll up cigarette

His son was killed by an alcohol

Cereal with toast
Thats it. Not really a big fan of going out with some flash

24 oz t-bone steak cooked medium with garlic cheddar mash potatoes
20 spicy buffalo wings
mac and cheese