Coinfess

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xff7de360cc31ecec66d3adac8150f6e49b04a2ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i unironically sold some of my link to buy a pepe on cryptokeks.com

I bought RLC at around $3,50

I sent BTC to a sketchy gambling site and they took all my winnings as well as my deposit when i tired to cash out for "cheating"

My whole life is falling apart. My future depends on link.

I have naughty thoughts about dumping Vechain before rebranding

Sold 1500 ICX at a 25% loss at 6500 sats ($1.30).

I lost 80% on canyacoin and telcoin. I decided to dump those bags and moved the money into deepbrain chain. Now that's down another 50%.
I might sell the DBC for Jibrel. Fuck kucoin.

I don't even know what Link does and hope I never do. I

I hate myself for not selling my nano when it was $37

I unironically just bought 1500 link

I spent 1000 dollars on a fucking Veeky Forums meme

I got into crypto by comissioning gfur pics late 2016. I've made quite a profit since.

Why would you do that? They shill it like it's ETH except ETH was making steady gains.

I'm hoping to make something out of crypto. Been trying to graduate college for 12 years. Went from a 4 year to a 2 year college.

130 credit hours, zero degrees. 30 years old and it's getting old. Not even 100% sure I want to go in Comp Sci, but when I get going, I program well.

I tried out bitmex and only used 100x leverage. I lost .7 btc

Just spent over 15 minutes typing out new FUD pasta about a coin I am all-in on.

Did you switch majors a bunch of times? My Chemistry degree (with a few extra classes for p school) worked out to exactly 130 hours.

What was the coin?

I worry the reason I hold 500 nano really is that I was shilled on reddit

I bought fun at 10 cents

I was in Information Systems and Infrastructure Assurance double major with a minor in history. Got about 70% through what I needed and then feel into depression mixed with not taking care of my sleep, exercise and diet all tied into stimulants overuse.

Then turned to weed and I started eating healthy and sleeping better, but anxiety got bad and I overhelped my poor neighbors.

I've learned that living with people who aren't in college and work a different schedule make it harder to succeed in college.

Also, helping a lot of poorer folk made me late to my job, thus I lost it. Still on good terms with my bosses from there, but I was costing them money, so I understand.

Currently in Computer Science, so I'll have an associates at the least. Making and delivering pizza in the meanwhile.

I was pegged as the next Bill Gates by my classmates in high school, but, yeah, so far not accurate.

I forgot to ask, how was O-Chem? I dated a girl who was super intelligent and had to take it twice. Apparently it's a biznatch.

I spread FUD on promising projects so that I can accumulate

I keep buying more, even though I'm losing faith in a recovery.

Depends on the professor, I guess. It's hard but I did pretty well in ochem 1 and 2. Quantum chemistry and kinetics/thermodynamics were much harder.

i keep getting rekt no matter what I do

True that professors can make or break some courses. I wasn't aware of there being quantum chemistry. Kinetics/thermodynamics sounds like too many variables to track.

user, stop.

lost 60% on can, thankfully I only put like 2% of my stack on it.
My biggest sin is selling the bottom back in november when BTC crashed from 7k to 5k. I didn't buy back fully in yet.

especially because jibrel is pnd pajeet scam

It's ok. I've got disposable income to throw at shitcoins to see what sticks. I'll actually likely hold on to DBC and still buy some Jibrel.
Yeah fuck those classes. Sometimes we'd sit there and work through equations that take up more than half a sheet of paper.

I bought espers on yobit

I have swapped all my LINK for BCH
50% down already

I sold my LINK during Sergeys speech at the bitcoin superconference. Went to take a piss and missed the part where he said the alpha mainnet was live.

Checked Binance 10 minutes after it was over, and it was already too late. I had been JUSTed beyond belief.

I hate the brainlets on biz bcz they have 0 self-awareness, spam useless shit, and force me to constantly add filters

I have 90 percent of my crypto holdings in LTC, which is also about half of my entire savings.

Panic sold 1000 ANS at 8, never bought back in just kill me now.

I’ve sunk about 1000$ into crypto in the past 4 months. Made some dumb moves and right now I’m down 70% overall with my holdings. Where did my money go. I’ve also heavily thought about paying people for trading signals, but they will probably just take my poorfag money and run off. Which would probably be good for me. Maybe I’d stop there.. maybe I wouldn’t .. fuck ): someone tell me Im going to end up making profit again.

panic sold everything at btc 11.7.

can't believe I was able to time it correctly this time.

will buy back when the bear market is over.

Bought TRX at 1k sat

im bullish the next 24 hours

iktf, brah

Lol damn! I thought some of my algorithms for Comp Sci were bad. Nowhere near half a page bad thankfully.

My mom lost $20k in forex trading
Am I going to follow in her footsteps with crypto?

go long to 9745
trust me

Wasted 2 months on a useless market predictor.

I have 2 holdings which are LINK and JNT. Aside from my 401k these constitute the entirety of my life's savings.

I got bitgrailed.
I held LTC in binance hoping they would credit the fork.

>unironically

almost fell for justin sun's fake verified account airdrop

I'm part of a discord group that regulary pumps NANO and swing it for 25% each time. I made a fortune off newfags' FOMO.

Sold Nuls for Ven yesterday at 2.41, an hour before the pump to 3.2x. Fuck everything

My financial situation right now is fucked up, debts to my eyballs. I have some VEN, ICX and REQ and for the love of god, I hope one of this grows significantly till eoy. I don't need to make it, just make enough to pay my debts.

I bought Raiblocks at $37

Then I left it on the exchange

I hope you sell DBC, and then kys when telcoin and DBC both moon 10x-20x

Not buying enough into the new POWH:
powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xff7de360cc31ecec66d3adac8150f6e49b04a2ca

im quitting job to live off masternode gains and moving to japan.

I bought SUB at $2.44

I just sold all my ETH for LTC in the hope of an imminent flippening

there is no reason for either of them 2 moon, in fact ripple and western union are looking 2 do what telcoin does and they are already established, dbc has a good idea but no product and nothing coming out. decentralized cheap ai computing will need 2 exist but its way down the road and competent people will make it, not dbc.

forgot 2 mention im not sinless, I have a few shit coins, mainly tky and wax but I know its shit and I dont shill them for people 2 lose money.

Haven't spend any money on crypto yet