My wife is a great cook

>my wife is a great cook

Biggest lie. Women are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck. I'm almost convinced they can't recognize good taste and technique any better than a 7 year old child. Yet they pretend to like cooking on Pinterest and Facebook when in all actuality its a failed vulva flapping contest about who has the best camera and the most friends. Women these days ruin everything they touch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHEPopuIO9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually taught myself how to cook because my mother is a shit cook. I don't regret it at all.

I hate women

What's it like going on every board and shitting on women because you feel that they're destroying your hobby or whatever?

Do you even enjoy your life?

My mom never seasons and goes to sleep while shit cooks.

Over cooks meat always

I wish grils didn't exist

;_;

What's with redditors on every board?

Is the female race a meme?

Kill the women, rape the men, eat the children.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHEPopuIO9g

I've never been a fan of shortcuts. Cooking is like meditation and I like for it to take as long as possible. My only friends are my cats, so FB is pointless.

Marry me?

Post your tits and we'll talk

I guarantee you're ugly as shit

Girlfriend is a good cook for homestyle southern food, im better, but shes pretty good

>pretending to like cooking on Veeky Forums

Time-stamped candy thermometer in pooper or gtfo you slimy roast beef skag

>Time-stamped candy thermometer in pooper or gtfo you slimy roast beef skag

I, for the record, loved the choice of every word used in this post. It is like poetry. You should consider being a writer or author of some sort.

(I found the trap)

>Women are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck

Sometimes I wish my wife was more like that because she does really extravagant things a lot and I have to help clean up with fuckton of dishes and mess. Fairly worth it for the food quality though because she has really gotten good over the last few years. Not all women are like you apparently believe they are. Don't get me wrong, she fucks with my mental state and quality of life in many other ways, but the kitchen is not one of her weak points, and she really puts a lot into it. I definitely have a lot to do with that though since I do a large part of the prep, and I got her into this level of cooking in the first place.

wtf I hate women now

The reason that women were given cooking responsibilities is because they were already home, and the taste didn't matter because in the olden days there was far more important shit to do. Like working to bring crops or money so your family didn't starve. The house work and second tier tasks like cooking were given to women. Unless your job was actually cooking, which is why historically chefs and bakers were men.

Women are pretty shit tier at everything in a general sense.

>My wife is a great house keeper

Works for this 2. when was the last time you saw your Mrs move all the furniture for a good clean? Yet when you do it it takes all damn day going over the bits she never does. I've been saying the same thing for years OP

>It's a "Not all women are like that, I'm so lucky that mine fell directly from heaven and has zero flaws" episode

Top meme

i love this picture for the look on her face and her failure posture. also, cat and
>it's just some fucking shitty tomato sauce >goddamn who cares

>Tomato sauce heated from a can
>Still spills it all over the place and just fucking gives up
>Has a cat
>Fat
>Goes to UB

Everything in that picture adds up desu

More to the point, only a beta cuck relies on a squaw for his meals. A real hung-dick alpha knows how to prepare his own, and exactly to his liking.

A majority of the middle-aged women where I live know how to cook pretty damn well. But with that being said, there's a huge tendency to keep their method the way they were taught, no matter how ineffective or shit the recipie was.

Every human being is different, gender aside, but I'm nkt here for that garbage - I think it's about how prideful they are, and how self aware. My mother makes BOMB salmon, great meals all around. But that was a while ago; my recent ex, she would purposely make her food bland as possibe, boil chicken, low/no heat on most things but liked steak bone dry. Although skilled, it just wasn't wholesome.

So just promote it. If it becomes a meme women will get all huffy and start improving to smash the patriarchy. They started bitching about men being to ragged and roughly groomed, all the sudden niggas are wearing Bed Bath and Beyond with some tight pink polos and all this.

See you later man! That w a a good tal - oh shit you dropped that nice new fedora man, don't tip to far!

take this cat as my upvote.

I'm fucking HORRIBLE at cooking. My husband learned to cook from his godfather, who is a chef, and I "learned" to cook from my mom, through high school cooking classes and by just following recipes.

My husband has taught me some good basics since we first met, but I still try to learn new techniques and ideas from YouTube or cooking shows. I've improved a lot, but I still have a long way to go.

So far, the best things I can do is chicken, chilli, cornbread, cranberry sauce, candied yams, and a few other things. I am proud that I can make one hell of a vinaigrette dressing, even though it's not cooking per se.

I don't entirely agree with OP, but I think pinterest and other quick-fix recipe sites have really spoiled people and made them into horrible cooks.

My mom and grandmother(both adopted and by blood) were absolutely amazing cooks, even to this day.

The woman my brother married on the other hand can't cook to save her life. Same with the women I dated...Although I guess that was probably something that made us attractive to begin with.

Oh well. Works for me senpai.

Its super cool that you decided to ignore the part where I said "Don't get me wrong, she fucks with my mental state and quality of life in many other ways".

>vulva flapping contest
heh
KEK is amused.

You probably had a point in mind when you started writing that post, but it fell off somewhere along the way.

>Destroying your hobby
I have no hobbys

Satan has spoken

You sound like a reddit faggot

My girlfriend is shit at cooking. She has zero interest in it whatsoever. She would be happier to order a pizza or eat a bowl of cereal or just not eat at all. Luckily I'm there to cook meals, with or without her help.

There are lots of women that I think feel the constant need to post all over social media about how much they ~love cooking~ because part of the traditional family role for a female is to cook the meals and they want to appeal to men/seem like a good spouse or mom by advertising themselves as "wife material." Men don't have that pressure so they are less likely to post shit about cooking. The average male is just as shit at cooking as the average female is; I've seen my friends make and eat some pretty repulsive stuff. It's not female exclusive nor is it more prominent.

uhh, no you're wrong. men are better at pretty much everything because women ain't got moxie.

Fucking kek

Thanks for the laugh, Satan-sama.

everyone ITT posts on r9k about how the bitch cheerleading captain rejected his begging for a date

holy shit I never noticed she went to UB. Perfection

f-fucking chads

>putting down people of another race/gender so you feel like you're lifting yourself up
i'm a guy who's been cooking for over 10 years and there are plenty of guys who can't cook and do everything you said women do.

i personally knew a few guys who ate at hipster-y restaurants that served mediocre food so they could tell people they ate there.

there are guys running restaurants serving food specifically made to be photographed while they sacrifice flavor and texture.

yeah yeah i'm a beta cuck because i don't anonymously talk trash about women on Veeky Forums, it doesn't make you a better person.

>taking Veeky Forums seriously

Are you me.

i know this is bate but

my mom is a great cook and was the one that taught me so

also i love women

Is that why my grandma taught me the science of dough and the greatest pie, preserves, and caramel roll recipes ever conceived in the history of humankind?

It's ok if you like stuff that's remotely obscure or difficult. Fishing is nowhere close to becoming mainstream, because you kill animals and need a permission that's hard to get in my country.

>upvote
inb4 assblasted anti-reddit

I try to do my best

Women ruin everything

The stupid cuck admits to HAVING to wash the dishes. That parasitic ballbuster of a cunt he has doesn't even do the proper work right. I hope she ends up taking half his shit, dumb fucks like him are the reason these cunts behave the way they do.

women are a meme

Wtf I hate women now

some of you guys are alright, don't come to the kitchen tomorrow

>Biggest lie. Women are terrible lazy people.
Fixed that for you, pal.

That's not funny, my uncle died from food poisoning

my mom does some nice chicken :3