I can't take this anymore

i can't take this anymore

this is like watching kaiji ultimate survivor when he tries to defeat the bog for like 20 episodes every single day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmCjDTCftbM
twitter.com/DougPolkPoker/status/967898267169075200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Between Ark and this shit show, I've gotten exceedingly good at holding and never panicking.

lol same here.

I am just waiting for an exchange to announce support then I am out.

finished kaiji s2 a few days ago. kept saying to myself i'll go to bed AFTER he's done with that fucking machine - ended up sleeping somewhere after 3 AM and still he didn't beat the thing

Absolute crap.

Over hyped just because is called "Bitcoin" Private. ZCL will be dumped hard and Bitcoin Private even harder.

fucking same, i just want to dump these bags on someone but this shit needs to go back up to 0.02 sats

You guys are already holding the bag as of right now.

Bittrex is purposely postponing support to keep this from being any more of a pump&dump. I think it will end up being a better investment to hold through fork

fack ignore the trip heheh

>like the bog arc

pic related is you on FEB 28th

just sell tomorrow and buy btcp after fork, ez

just watch akagi instead, nice music, music atmosphere, nice story, nice animu

youtube.com/watch?v=cmCjDTCftbM

Newfag here, can some explain this to me? What is the difference between this a bitcoin. On the website I see them talking about Zclassic as well? How does this work??

watched both akagi and kaiji 1 a few years back

akagi was so much better i didn't even want to watch kaiji 2 until now - i liked it, could've been a lot better - still a lot better than most shitty chink cartoons

BTCP 1K

;)

>Newfag here, can some explain this to me? What is the difference between this a bitcoin. On the website I see them talking about Zclassic as well? How does this work??

Black ID requires an answer.
This will be a fork of both BTC and Zclassic. Holders of any of them get an equal amount of Bitcoin Private on the 28th. The thing is, we currently do not have support from bittrex, the largest exchange trading Zclassic.
Although the fags around here claim this is the first time such a thing is happening (2 coin fork wow!) HUSH forked from 5 coins recently into Bitcoin Hush.
Currently hold close to 2000 Zclassic on bittrex, if no support is announced I will withdraw them to the ZCL wallet.

I see pictures of the Twitter announcement all over this fucking board tomorrow. I would like to see the stupid faces of those FUD try hards IRL when it happens. Prepare your stupid APOLOGIZE threads!

FUCKING BITTREX

muh pump and dump
muh useless fork

Someones boutta get rekt, whether it be those who believe or those who doubt

Dubs of truth, tomorrow decides it all.

Ill give it til Tuesday in case they wanna blueball even more :)

No way. If no announcement tomorrow it's over.

have fun sitting on that 2k wothless zcl in your wallet after i dumped all my shit on you

We would certainly see a big dump, but I dont think it is necessarily over

I LITERALLY just did that last night. Watched episodes 8-25 starting around 11 pm, didn't go to sleep until after 5

>have fun sitting on that 2k wothless zcl in your wallet after i dumped all my shit on you

Implying 14 zcl will affect the price.

lol i don't own that shitcoin, but maybe will buy some just to dump it. I will buy BTCP for a huge discount after the fork.

Y'all dummies don't know that Binance is going to list BTCP (not ZCL)
>BTCP confirmed legit

Yep. Im guessing ZCL wont pump as hard as everyone says ($200 maybe) and holding for BTCP will be a much better deal

kaiji is much more relatable, to almost a disturbing degree. I just rewatched the anime and learned how to play mahjong just to read part 3. Its fucking crazy how good it is.

twitter.com/DougPolkPoker/status/967898267169075200

VOTE ZCL