Why did you leave me?

why did you leave me?

I've eaten at burger king twice
Both times were on a whim, the burger was alright, and the chicken fries weren't worth the box they were served to me in

Burger King is genuinely the worst food I have ever eaten, I don't care if this is bait or not

it's your outfit dude

BK >>> McDonalds though

>burger KING
>only good thing is the fries

The BK near me is like a caricature of a fast food restaurant. Fries are always lukewarm and stale, burgers are thrown together haphazardly, employees are visibly incompetent, shift leaders always angry, etc.

I know it's got no bearing on how other locations operate, though. But this is the only BK near me and I never have a good experience there, so I don't go anymore.

I wish there was like a gourmet version of fast food where you can guarantee the quality of the food. I would legit pay a premium for fast food made properly.

start selling french toast sticks 24/7 then we'll talk

you thought it was ok to burn my gurger and hide it in a mountain of dressing
you thought it was ok to put it in the microwave to melt the cheese
you gave me too much attitude
your food stagnated, even mcdonalds managed to keep some standard of quality
after the staker you never came up with anything exciting again

kek go back to the 90s

>i dont mind paying extra to have five guys in my mouth

Leicester Square branch?

Jeesus the buns at BK are the worst. Soggy and way too much sugar. If I wanted a cake I'd buy one but I wouldnt make it into burger.

Burger king has the best burgers.

Definitely looks like it.

Is it closing though? Are BKs closing in the UK?

Hope they close it and move a Nandos in tbqh

Driving to a bk rn 30 mins away

What should I get?

double cheeseburger x 10

£1.29 at BK in UK right now lad

Someone knows what's up

I enjoy an occasional whopper with cheese, I even like the Oreo shake. However, their breakfast food, the hash browns, crossainwich, and French toast, are the only things worth it there

It's really hit or miss for me. Usually a miss, but occasionally I'll decide to give it a shot and be pleasantly surprised. And by that I mean it's not the shittiest burger I've ever had and close to mcdonalds quality. BK is depressing.

You want gourmet fast food?

Go to Japan

Theres a mcdonalds near me with granite tabletops and fireplaces, its by a major truckstop so I guess they really want to get people in the door.

I've eaten there a few times and everything was as fresh as you can expect from a fast food place, everything was hot too, but I still prefer culvers.

>tfw it genuinely upsets you how much more hate and disregard BK receives compared to McDonald's
McDonald's is ass. Half of their sandwiches don't even have flavor. I super love the Jalapeno Double, though, and their chicken nuggets are the best.

Just had a #1.

>Whopper with cheese
>Large fries
>Large pepper Dr.

Shit was cash familia

that's what bar and grills are for

>Hope they close it and move a Nandos in tbqh

>yfw wanting more shitty african cock in the UK

The UK is cucked

you got rid of mac n cheetos

Because Carl's Jr serves better food at the same price.

notice how there's never any refuse and assholes around burger king. somehow all the homeless forget it even exists, maybe because mcdonald's has all the good locations kek

You changed the recipe for your fries and chicken nuggets. What on earth did you do to your fries and nuggets? They were worthy of the name king once, before you decided to forsake yourself. You abandoned me.

I enjoyed there fries some 15 or so years ago and never since. Its just about the worst chain in Amerifat (cause you can't say America on Veeky Forums)

Sadly no. McDonald's at least has good nuggets. BK has nothing, Even their chicken fries are shit.

At least I appreciated your joke user.

not in san francisco

Satanic trips say you but as many nuggers as possible post pictures of you covered in nuggers.

>Chicken fries
>Chicken fries rings
>Chicken fries buns
>Chicken fries drink cup
>Chicken fries food bag
>Chicken fries crowns

Burger king or hungry jacks?

Give us back the chicken tenders, you fuckwads. Chicken fries are shit and lies.