finance.yahoo.com/news/3-cryptocurrencies-could-still-double-142100925.html
cryptocams.wordpress.com/pay-with-nano-a-sexy-live-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nano on Yahoo today.

Seems it's getting attention.
Shit.
I should bought at 6000sats
finance.yahoo.com/news/3-cryptocurrencies-could-still-double-142100925.html

I don't buy shitcoins when BTC is being a bitch. It will probably dip below 9k tonight, way better profit opportunity to flip shitcoins like Nano then imo

hurr hurr nano is a shitcoin, care to explain what makes it one?

how the hell do you navigate this shit site?
all i see is #1 ethereum, where is the other 2 coins? There's no next page or anything

I unironically think this will be top 5 EOY

take-off? Like it did yesterday when it fell form $17 to $11 Yesterday Coinbase rumor pump. Today, yahoo news pump. . kek.

naNO

Wave 3 starting

you mean the coinbase rumor that the devs called out as one right away because they don't want an artificial pump? Aside from that coinbase seems to quite like what nano is doing so who knows what the future brings. Which bags do you recommend holding user?

spent the past hr watching the chart, this shit is impossible to daytrade with isnt it? might be good for bot trading but this shit is just way too volatile for any human to profit off of consistently

because the world doesn't care about currency coins not named bitcoin user, the rest are just used as hedging/trading.

The only thing that matters in 2018 and beyond are coins that have innate adoption mechanisms built in, such as VEN/WTC with their business applications, ethereum as a decentralized platform for dapps etc.

Anything like Nano that has no reason to rise in price other than speculation, and serves no purpose other than being "bitcoin but better!!!1" won't ever catch on with the mainstream. It will be lucky to continue being sporadically adopted by a random small business here and there, and even then the incentive for price to remain low exists because its best use case is in third world shitholes as a form of remittance.

Here's the discord

discord gg VCDwbN3

The whole move from $6 back to $17 was the artificial pump. The developers neither confirmed or denied anything until after the pump. It'll go back down. This coin is the exact definition of pump and dump.

yeah kek, looked like a good entry point for a second there but now its dipped past 13k
what the fuck

Thats what i found too.

with that logic we would still all be using myspace and had never moved on to better executed products. You are mistaken man, this is early days and the race is ON as we speak for who will retire daddy Bitcoin.

Instructions as follows my user friend.

it did go up really fucking fast though. i think its just a correction

Can someone do the job here?
cryptocams.wordpress.com/pay-with-nano-a-sexy-live-show/

It's not the same at all. The entire internet didn't move with the success or fail of MySpace. The crypto market depends on bitcoin's success. Nano will die once REQ or whatever payment integration for crypto becomes streamlined, people don't want to have to buy one specific thing just to pay for things. They want to use whatever cryptos they want.

Feeless doesn't matter because fees will be minimal, and even more minimal as things scale. And instant also doesn't matter as the technology for other things will also scale. Plasma/OMG anyone????

130k* and its testing the 38.2 retracement.

its predictable as fuck. its literally sitting on the fib retracements

easy as fuck to daytrade

breaks 132k in next 15 minutes.

if you seriously think this has any chance of becoming a real currency you need to go back to plebbit. you can probably find other retards that will agree with you there.

>plebbit
>vechain, nano, eth all doing massive gain
>Veeky Forums
Link and Ark dying