Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O O I got this! one is black and the other is white

first sell off looking good

can't wait for the bullrun to 1 million over 3 years with the crushing crash to 10k in 2021

and they'll be saying

>strong support at 10k

LOL

atleast the meme graph posters can fuck off now

we are officially returning to mean

Are you stupid? The line in the meme graph is clearly far, far lower than the one you drew. Even at its highest point it's still lower then the bear trap. According to the graph we're going down to September levels.

big if true

Zoom out. Mean is 2k.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE THANKS OP.

>the mean is calculated from september

i know it's scary but be honest with yourself

Ladies and gentlemen, this is autism in textbook example

I've never understood how the mean line is derived in the meme graph. Thats not even close to what the mean looks like

Zoom out. Mean is $22.

For the retards who don't understand the comparison

you actually had to make that

appreciate the effort user
he made it for US
can you believe it? he spent time to make us a detailed explanation
he is a real fren :DDDD

Good point

Hence the BTC chart returned to the mean at a higher value

Majority of Veeky Forums is autistic so yes, I had to make that chart unfortunately.

if you haven't noticed DESPAIR is lower than the bull trap.

Also saw this posted when we where half way down. It's not a fucking blueprint retards but a chart showing the stages of a bubble

zoom out dumbass

the fact that there was no actual capitulation or despair shows that you chart is lame and gay

This is the real chart to follow.

just going to leave this here

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

yup. all the mega zoomed in TA is fun and entertaining and everything but it's also dumb

You best start believing in meme lines ms turner

It is a geometric mean and the only chart that makes sense is the log.

oh shit the singularity

What happens after?

It goes up, or it goes down. Might go sideways.

B-b-but meme lines are s-supposed to predict t-t-the future!

Even better! They predict all possible futures!

THIS!~!!~!!~!~~!~

tfw smart money

We will be dropping further. BTC will go up in the future, but we're still travelling downward.

You know this is true when the idea of "returning to the mean" is a good thought and not a scary one

i cant tell if you're a subtle troll or actually acoustic but either way i think you're okay

I think I see a pentagram in there

turns out the bubble popping wasnt even a big deal, kek.

Brand new asset class and you expect it to match an meme chart posted 20 years ago?

"it will never drop below 10k again"

Kys fucking spamming worthless brainlet

First sell off confirmed.

More like this OP

no

Way to refute it...

hmmm

Despair is never lower than stealth phase IRL, hence why the meme chart is a meme

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
Not logarithmic and this is the bear trap. Maybe BTC is shit, but until other pairs are more available, BTC has to be high to have any other shitcoin do anything.

>linear

you fucking morons dont know. facebook normies are just now starting to talk about bitcoin in threads that dont even relate to crypto at all. this is THE GROUND FLOOR

hello boomer, you seem lost
this is not facebook

I agree that the meme chart is a meme but holy shit you guys are so fucking stupid

Why would you use a log chart to compare to a linear template? For christ's sake this is suicide worthy

Gen X'er, nice try though. You want to get rekt then be my guest, this drop ain't over yet by a long shot.

>first sell off looking good
this fucking dleusion

>Stealth phase
>September
Pick 1

>everyone ignoring the only chartist that matters in this space

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

user ur right

good for u

dude ur acoustic

thanks though it makes sense because the more time the more rise and money = good things to go up

of the thousands and thousands of predictions that were made one of them was bound to be right.

You mean OP's chart

No, his chart is retarded. The one I posted has been right since May 2017

Just restarted my Bot to open positions.

you can't possibly think 10k is the mean

With how volatile this market is, why not?

I rebooted mine a couple days ago, already accumulated a couple fresh NEO ants to join my colony :)