Ripple Q&A

I've done my research on Ripple. Made lots of money off it. Will continue to make more. Ask my anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/746306904/fb-ig-cont#p746308017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup, lots of money to be made by shorting Ripple

Not wise, m8. Many bullish things coming this year.

XRP is Ripples piggy bank. They dont even use the coin. The ultimate ponzi.

Ripple? You mean Hamon?

>XRP is Ripples piggy bank

that's why you should be long XRP. A company that has top talent and powerful connections is working full time to pump your bags. The escrow alone guarantees they are incentivized to keep doing that for at least 5 years.

>They dont even use the coin

some companies do use it (through xRapid)
millions of people will use it for web payments (when interledger is ready)
many banks will transition to it (xRapid is superior to xCurrent)

don't be shy

Eat shit jew

who dis hoe

>its a shitcoin

what more do you need to know

I wonder what she smells like

Quick Google search came up with this: randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/746306904/fb-ig-cont#p746308017

Hope someone knows her full name or IG handle.

>shitcoin

Monero and XRP are the only useful coins today.

which bank parnered with Ripple allows you to liquidate XRP?

I am available H24 for PLAN CUL my name is chantal I love to get fucked doggystyle and make me crawl the kitty .. I like being on all fours by holding me by the hips, feel your sex * slip in me .. Sodomy too, or you put a finger with delicacy I would make you climb to the seventh heaven. True nympho, I love sex, blowjob nature and slobbering, deep throat, facessiting, cunnilingus, annularus .. I love to drive crazy my partner I respond only by

SBI as far as I remember

MILKY!!!!

Can you list assets with Ripple like Stellar?

Sour milk.

>randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/746306904/fb-ig-cont#p746308017
fucking hell that site is cancer to my browser

not necessary, Stellar is just a shitty fork of Ripple.

you know more than anyone that jews win, so if you think Ripple Labs is jewish and you still refuse to hedge with XRP, you must be stupid.

What benefit is there to holding this token? There's no staking function, dividend, governance, or anything like that right?

>There's no staking function, dividend, governance, or anything like that right?
none

>What benefit is there to holding this token?
same as any other coin, make more money, but you will also be able to use XRP for payments if you feel like it when Interledger is ready

So it'll fall victim to the token velocity problem, and because of the distribution it can never be a store of value.

Interesting thank you, I'm not sure why anyone would ever choose to buy this. But I can see you're committed, just make sure you don't buy more than you can afford to lose.

Bootin.

I have a long position with a base at 10112. Do you see it dipping into the low 8000s? Or is it up from here?

except that it's not a token, it's a currency.

>because of the distribution it can never be a store of value.

Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>just make sure you don't buy more than you can afford to lose.
If all crypto goes to 0 today, I'd still be in profit. I don't enjoy money because most people here I'm socially dysfunctional, I enjoy making it. To me it's just a game to kill time.

short term: anything can happen because Tether printing paused.

It already fell 75%. Time to go long.

Cool, thanks.

lol retard. Shorting time was when it was almost $4. Of course you probably FOMO bought at that price. You always do everything backwards. Don't you ever wonder why? :^)

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If they own a large amount of this digital asset, then why wouldn't they want the value to go up? You're a fucking idiot lmao. Sometimes I have to stop and ask myself why I still browse a board full of retards like you

>Sometimes I have to stop and ask myself why I still browse a board full of retards like you

They are good counter indicators. XRP is the most hated coin here.

I went long with about $7,000 when it was under $0.20

The most hated coin on Veeky Forums was the highest percentage gainer of 2017.
>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
the memes are true.

lol yeah

First chick I actually saved from here WHO IS SHE

thta was back when it was way under potential speculative value.
i bought ripple at 20 cents but thers no way i'd hold it now

Utility > speculation

lookup Interledger and Codius.

When should I buy ripple?

because it will suck money from all coins this year, and if you don't own some, your balance will be negative.

>jews win
Not this time. They aren't creative and fair enough to sustain. When people online get a whiff of what their cooking they will just go to a cheaper, more profitable endeavor. Doesn't have anything to do with jews.