youtube.com/watch?v=jD5vH2C_6_A

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
etherscan.io/address/0x5EAF657Cd77043898E2acD89Cc486058F96aE0b1#tokentxns
youtube.com/watch?v=6-SS-R41TZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great when does the movie come out?

Fucking sunny spent the whole budget on a 30 second trailer, were screwed. $1 EYO

KINO

No Whitepaper
Working product is a $500 nfc sticker printer
Ven is a stinky chinky

im invested heavily but this is cringe

wow a coin with a 7k a year partnership with bmw

wow that is a huge red flag

lul

WTF is this WOW LOL fantasy-teir abstract larping bullshit?

A world where everything I do creates power?

Where we decide the shape of this world?

This company does realize they are a blockchain-as-a-service fucking group of nobodies right..? just show me guys in suits conducting business and some 13 y/o faggot buying crypto-kitties this ad is stupid

just sold 50k

The hell was that?

holy fuck. would never buy into this chink marketing scam targeting legit 14 year old plebbitards just lmaoooooooo

I thought it was ok, why is everyone being a contrarian

thx just bought 100k

Yeah that was awful indeed almost made me drop the bags honestly.

Did they just steal clips from that Tron movie ? C’mon pajeets you gotta try a little harder than that.

AHHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHhaahahhaahahaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Bitcoin maybe won't last but blockchains is here to stay

hold on

HAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHa

Sunny is gonna get sued once walties find out

Shady

The koreans will eat it up
2x tomorrow

Bitcoooneeeeecttttttt

Can anyone redpill me on this thor shit?
In a short? Do they "airdrop"thors to all ven holders or something? If i am a pajeet with 20 ven on binance for example, will i get some thors? Gimme gimme

Yes, you get Thor for every Vechain you hold. There are nodes. So if you have 10k Vechain you get a higher percentage of Thor, and then you have nodes for 100k that give you even more etc etc. But even if you have 1 VEN you will get Thor.

This. That video was gay af, but we are probably the minority. Most will either not think anything of it or think it's awesome, especially the non Americans. Chinks will eat it up.

this is the most effective FUD i've seen.

I have fudded vechain so much that the fud is getting on me. shill this for me again so I dont sell my bags.

And dosent matter on what exchange i have my vens?

They're releasing a wallet but I heard theý're trying to make Thor work on Binance as well. I dont trust exchanges with that shit though.

Holy shit are they serious?
This make it looks extremly childish.
Fuck it, I drop my holdings.

dump them, I need a better buy in

So u are not sure about fact that i get thors on binance?
Tnx for answers anyway

sell your 100 tokens no one gives a fuck about you

Just sold my 10k strength node. This doesn't look professional at all.

The new bladerunner looks good

binance gives gas fine so its not gonna be a problem.

yes just come to this ad from imdb
when in cinema?? is v chain new superhero?

There is so much FUD on this page.

the story of VeChain is over, isn´t it?

man im selling, will buy dip after news

Heh

Nobody care what broke teenage Amerifats think. Or what Eurofag cucks think. VeChain is fire from the East!

MFW WHEN BURGERS SELL OVER CHINK MARKETING FUCKING KEK

This summerrrr... prepare your anussss.... to be violated.... in. An. Elevator.

LOLed at blade runner clips tho

Anyone got the live stream link?

This trailer is obviously crafted for baiting Normans. NEETs already know about VeChain, judging by everyone's comments.

i cringed

>mfw this is a YLYL
Why did I have to lose to this?

holy shit theyre gonna hype the fuck out of Vechain
>mfw I bought some coin about handbags and now theyre pumping it with hollywood style movie trailers

nice!

A trailer for a rebrand, only Sunny Lu can pull this off

>chinks
>being capable of being professional

no you didn't you fucking broke 13 year old faggot

of course it's cringe
we've known this since they called their secondary coin THOR

it's the chinese ffs, they're different kek

Look at the comments and find the average peestain holder :D

nice screenshot, faggot. Stay poor. The gooks eat this kind of western hollywood shit up

awful thing my eyes are bleeding

These guys are fucking geniuses. Creating a scam coin with a date that they will sell all their bags on. Thousands and thousands of free bitcoin and ethereum for them... they are set for life. For the bag holders after this fucking scam has run its course? Worthless ethereum tokens.

If you think this is going to make you rich, go play in traffic. The only people you are making rich are the creators of this ponzi scheme scam. Rich with decentralized, valued cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH.

Ironically, Americans are stupid as fuck so I'm guessing this will go down well with them.

Do you unironically think you're intelligent or something? You haven't researched this project for two minutes.

This is how its going to play out:
>sell the news
>dumping hard
>lowest point of the dump just before the event (you sell here)
>korea picks up your bags
>event starts
>sunny spitting fire to the microphone
>full_fomo.jpg
>every brainlet rushing back to VeChain at loss
>green dildos
>traders dump their bags on you
>back to 65k sats

Never change Veeky Forums buy high sell low

you really thought you would outsmart Sunny and the whales, didn´t you?

I sold my strength node the last time it went above 60k sats. Never looking back. If you were smart, you'd do the same. I'm unironically looking out for people who were as deluded as I was.

1/10 Fud stay poor faggot Vechain is the best performing coin of 2018 so far and will continue being the best performer for the entire year.

FUD me right now out of my thunder node. You can't. Are you really hinging this entire thing on some stupid fucking video? You're clearly an american basement dweller who has no understanding of asian culture. They like this kind of cringey stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
You're putting your putting into this guy right here. I want you to watch this video, all the way through, and tell me you think you have made a wise investment choice.

Notable moments you realize this whole thing is a scam:
11:30
11:57 when he cracks a fucking SMILE because he knows he's lying through his teeth

Why the fuck does he have an earpiece in? So some professional fucking scam artist can tell him exactly what to say right before he says it?

Is this the next transformers movie?

>12:50
>pronounces thor power as SORE power
Chinese people can't even fucking pronounce the word Thor. The biggest fucking hint that this is being shilled to deluded westerners. I hope the retards that hold this worthless ponzi coin are culled.

>They like this kind of cringey stuff.

I don't know if they 'like it'. I would say that it is more of an expectation that everything have some sort of trendy or attempt at trendy marketing attached to it. Not having flashy cgi commercials means you are a nobody.

This is extremely basic bitch tier advertising, but it dots some i's and crosses some t's for chinks and gooks.

honestly you're being so subtle I can't even tell if this is a troll job anymore

1) this AMA wasn't live. So why would he need an ear piece?

2) I have several chinese friends who make these quirky facial expressions while speaking english. It's compulsory you can tell.

I could go on but I think I'm being trolled. Post your sell order screenshot and I'll really get into it

yep. Confirmed FUDster. Honestly dude you're being so believable that the humor is lost. And nobody with a stack is selling cause of this lmao. Yeah VeChain is all a sham. He laughed about wallet vulnerability. He's going to take all your VEN. A public known figure is going to steal from tens of thousands of people. He'd have a bounty on his head and be killed in a day. Do you sleep with a gun under your pillow as well? Hahaha this was so bad

etherscan.io/address/0x5EAF657Cd77043898E2acD89Cc486058F96aE0b1#tokentxns

Here's my etherscan address buddy. Sold 15k vechain. Fuck off, and I hope you lose all your money.

10-15 years ago westerners would have found this cool as well. Now it's insufferable. Chinks are usually half a generation behind western culture.

doesn't tell us a damn thing. What would be much easier is if you just posted your sell order history

Lol dude that's my address not yours.

>Rips off Star Wars and Bladerunner in 20 seconds.
>Stupid Hollywood trailer style

This ridiculous piece of shit is basically an ad for WTC.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

oh, I see. You're FUDing because you sold the fucking bottom and want to get back in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HOLY SHIT EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING RETARD

THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM

This isn't true at all, anymore. Chinks and gooks have their own distinct cultural trends, and have for almost a decade. Fashion, entertainment, food, and yes even technology and trading are all decoupled from the west.

What you are describing is a meme that people who want to believe that the west is still culturally relevant in Asia like to spread, because it makes them feel relevant in turn.

About the only place in ASEA where western culture has dominance is the Philippines, and even then it is slowly losing out to china/korean trends.

It's not really because china/asia has its own strong culture, it's just that the west is so devoid of valuable and interesting culture that they have to come up with their own stuff to sell to their normies.

kek. good shit user
these faggots never learn. i did the same with icx

No, I sold because I know it's going even lower. 30k sats incoming. Have fun going broke, retard.

HE SOLD THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING BOTTOM KEK

lmao you sold the bottom shut up retard boy

This little preview isn't cringe. Wtf are you guys on about.
Oh, I get it now. Point and laugh at the retard who sold his Strength node at the absolute bottom of the retracement.
>I'm not mad that I sold the bottom because it's going to go lower. Trust me guys!

"Good shit user"

BUY HIGH SELL LOW. HE"S ALREADY DOWN FUCKING 25% LMAOOOOOOOOO

You have to be retarded.

Laugh now. I will laugh later. Good bye.

You know that, do you? Why do you think you "know" that?

Also you sold the bottom during a temporary btc crash.....lmao

ven is junk compared to icon but lol @ that bottom seller barking in here

wtf is that. more shit like this and i sell all my VEN

Good post, user, here's a (You). I've known about both of these projects from the start, but didn't buy either because RFID doesn't really interest me. Having seen them both develop, WTC is by far the more credible project. Nonsense like the VeChain "ad" just confirms this.

watch this pull out an ICX in the next weeks
hype will die out until something new about thor comes out
hodling is a meme and if he got out with profit that's all that matters

What the fuck? That's a trailer for money?

I actually feel sorry for you. This is real isn't it. You keep a gun under your pillow case and buy the iodine tablets that Alex Jones sells.

Why is it crashing?

jesus not just "the bottom", but the ABSOLUTE bottom
this type of panic selling can only be from somebody who bought high

youtube.com/watch?v=6-SS-R41TZY

just says a lot about your average VEN fudder, a buy high sell low retard

>chinks copy Blade Runner scene for scene

Never change.

Yup, I sold. And I'm glad I did. Here's my new portfolio, of real, DECENTRALIZED, digital currency.

I will prosper, and you will fall. Give it time, chink worshippers.

>nano

Sorry

>bitcoin cash
>nano

kys