Any cereal alchemists here?

Any cereal alchemists here?
Share your recipes.
I will start.
Sharted wheat and honey bunches of oats dark chocolate.
Let soak for 15 min.

>sharted wheat

I just sharted in a bowl and ate it with milk.

I'm going to assume you're on mobile with auto correct. It might be worse that your phone figured you meant sharted rather than shredded.

What an unfortunate typo you have there good sir.

At least I fucking hope it was a typo

Sharted wheat huh? Anyone else tried it

is this the new le epic meme post

Sharted wheat eh?
Dont be a greedy fuck make some bread with this new found ability

I like to mix cocoa puffs n peanut butter crunch to make ghetto Reese puffs

Include me in the screencap!

>letting your cereal get all mushy

Fucking gross go eat oatmeal

Not mushy user,tender

>sharted wheat

It's an ancient meme

>be canadian
>move to Hawaii
>all these fucking new cereals
Back in soviet canuckistan all we had was mini wheats and whole wheat rice crispies, it's like a whole new world.

wow! that was soooo funny! :^)

Hahahahaha SHART Hahahahaha SHART Hahahahaha SHART Hahahahaha SHART Hahahahaha SHART Hahahahaha SHART ....hahahahaha he said shart

>Sharted wheat and honey
This is new Veeky Forums meme nao

FUCK FUCK
THIS THIS THIS

No one else I know mixes cereals, they think it's really weird to do. I can only eat cereals that are mixed, I've done it all my life.
I like to have 3 cereals. One flaky, one granola, and one other (could be cheerios or anything that has an abnormal shape).
>Chocolate or sweet granola on the bottom (it wont get soggy as fast)
>normal cereal/any kind in the middle
>flaky cereal on top, preferably mixed with berries

>new

>Sharted wheat

>Sharted wheat

>half honey nut os
>half chocolate puffs
>three shots of whiskey after
just what i need to start my day

>Sharted wheat

>Sharted wheat

Grape nuts and raisin bran are pretty good together especially if you let the concoction get good and soggy

>Sharted wheat

You are my cereal brother and I love you user.

>nao
Come on now

>actually voting for Johnson
You realize Johnson and Stein are both Hillary plants designed to take as many votes away from Trump as possible, right? They can't actually win.

Johnson is the real deal.
Would rather vote for a rational honest man with no chance than vote for someone I hate and dont trust.

>soaking cereal

Up and goofed there, OP

Regret shall be your legacy

I bet he doesnt even activate his almonds

>tfw you asked for sharted wheat. And they bring you non sharted wheat .

>in such deep of denial that he thinks sogginess == tenderness

It's fucking mush.

>sharted wheat

that image made me laugh but only for a fraction before i remembered i can't eat my favorite snack no more, bombay mix type of fried beans and stuff , because... there is too much poo in it for our standards. for some reason we can still buy it but... i dont

>there is too much poo in it
what?????

Why are you so terrified that something might be soggy?
Its good that way user, try it.

What country?

I just eat it dry as a snack. Like some raisin bran crunch and honey bunches of oats together in a cup? Good shit.

w-what is in those bottles?

>Sharted wheat
makes you think

It looks a lot like frozen piss to this guy

>piss

you poor naive fool

A female roommate of ours takes an entire row of Oreo cookies out of the bag, crumples them up, then puts them all in a bowl and pours milk on them.

She does this every time she craves cereal for breakfast. She says the cookie part is basically cereal and it tastes better.

She's 380 pounds.

Is she british?

why would anyone freeze piss?

I cut my cocoa krispies with rice krispies for a healthier me.

>sharted wheat
Here's a serious answer though, I like to pour my cereal into a cup of steaming hot cocoa or a french vanilla cappuccino. The cereals I have are grape nuts flakes and life and they usually get pretty mushy right away. Depending on the cereal to liquid ratio it almost turns into an oatmeal kind of thing.

Reminds me of when my uncle was allowed to babysit me and he let me eat that oreo cereal, pic related, with half and half as the milk

was there touching?

You can freeze it on a plate and slide the frozen piss disc under your roommate's door if they don't do the dishes.

>Stein
>Green party
>Taking votes from Trump and not Hillary

/pol/ really is that stupid

Why would you go through all that trouble when you can just slide a tube attached to a funnel right under the door and pee in real time .

Maybe a pat on the head or his arm around my shoulder, you know, like something an older brother would do

Because the disc option is faster. It can be done in just a second or two whereas actual pissing through a tube takes longer. Also, after you're finished there's no incriminating evidence. If someone surprises you while or after you're pulling off the prank you have nothing in your hands with the frozen disc method, whereas otherwise you're standing there like a fool with a piss funnel in your hands.

My favorite cereal

Won't they ask you why you have a frozen puss disk?

I don't eat cereal
Too many carbs

>this thread
holy samefag batman

>Sharted wheat

Carbs are not bad