Wow, shakeshack blows five guys out the fucking water. i've never tried in-n-out...

wow, shakeshack blows five guys out the fucking water. i've never tried in-n-out, but i can't imagine it being much better than this.

For me the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich.

I think Penn Station holds these other places down and hatefucks the shit out of them.

>Crinkle cut fries
OP Confirmed for bait

>five guys

The place to go if you want a Wendy's double, & you want to pay $20 for it.

I feel kike crinkle-cut fries are better at holding ketchup and seasonings.

>he needs folds to hold on to non-newtonian fluids

Fig newtons aren't a fluid.

>crinkle fries

Yeah, regardless of how the burger is, that alone puts them higher up the chain

Who is this goddess?

>kike

when autocorrect knows you browse /pol/

Shit. I don't hate Jews. Bagels with lox and cream cheese are awesome.

looks good
whats the pricing like?

some teacher. I dunno.

>eating in Penn Station
lol
A danny meyer restaurant is better than five guys, what a surprise
This is why I strenuously object to companies encouraging employees to use personal phones for work email, one of these days I'm going to accidentally email NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER GAS THE KIKES to a client by accident and it's entirely the IT department's fault

>it's another ShakeShill thread
I thought you faggots were done with this ad campaign.

those fries look disgusting

meal pictured, assuming there's no drink and the burger is a single, would be $9.90 before tax

for comparison, a cheeseburger and animal style fries at in-n-out would run you about $5.85 before tax

califag here, in-n-out is literally the best burger I've had in my whole existence, five guys is shit

I remember Shake Shack being good when I tried it in NYC back when that was the only place it was.

Had it in Chicago recently and its barely above Wendy's now, let alone 5 guys

>wow, shakeshack blows
You could have stopped there.

DAILY REMINDER

If you actually enjoy a burger from Shake Shak, In-N-Out, Five Guys, Whataburger, or Back Yard Burger; you have the palate of a fucking toddler and have no business on a cooking forum

MY
FUCKING
DICK

What-a-burger blows your shitty in-n-out out of the water.

Califag reporting in. Five guys, all in all, is better than in-n-out. Haven't had shake shack yet. The thing is though, in-n-out is half the price (at least) as five guys and similar restaurants. Went to dev guys the other week and got a regular hamburger, smallest fries, and a shake. It was 16 bucks. Honestly if I'm gonna drop 16 dollars on a burger I'll go to a real burger joint instead of a fast food place. In-n-Out is really good for the price, but it's by no means the best burger.

Sometimes you just want fast food

Umm wtf pls be ironic im there every week and it's fucking disgusting

Keep your weird fetishes in /d/ please

>dev guys

Typos happen

No they dpn't.

oh fuck you
miserable cunt

>that bread
Why can't people just use large bread that covers everything so stuff doesn't fall out?

I have all 3 withing a 5 mile radius of my house

in n out >= Chick fil a > shakeshack >>>>>>>>>>>>> Five gays