Do you own any pets, Veeky Forums?

Do you own any pets, Veeky Forums?

A family of great tits, some blue tits, a few marsh tits and various sparrows.

I wanted to ask this but always forget: how expensive is having pets in murica and Yurop?
I live in a 3rd worl shithole and have 5 cats and it's not that expensive but I heard is a luxury on 1st world countries

Black cat and rat dog (chihuahua).
I'm in another country so I don't see them.
Specially miss my cat and I am sad for doge cause he's old and fragile :'C

depends on how neurotic you are about them, many people spend more on their pet healthcare than their own...

holy shit a black person adopted a pet? THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL MONTH

pets are a money sink

Kys pajeet

>biz buying a depreciating asset

If you want them to be healthy, probably a few thousand a year to keep them that way. Maybe a few hundred a year if you just do the bare minimum and just feed them. Vet bills are fucking expensive.

>1700 comments
Fucking why

Studies show that pet owners make more money than no-petters

I lost my dog 6months ago.

Well, fuck. I don't think I've ever took any death worse, which probably just makes me a dick.

I have an ancitrus, snails, komnucha and 10 etheremons
Do they count?

any picture of a non-white person being happy is jumped on by hoards of virtue signalling retards

That’s because we keep them as companions instead of eating them.

Owning a pet is a form of cuckoldry and a financially poor decision

You're a faggot dude, a good dog can actually save your god damn life

A cat. Many people on Veeky Forums seem to either own or like cats, I've noticed.

i think complaining about people owning pets is a form of being edgy and an emotionally stunted mindset. but hey, whatever makes you feel superior even though you're clearly an insecure and depressed person

my dog died last week and I felt nothing

my dad cried for 3 days

in my entire family I was the only one the dog listened to best, because I was the only one who treated him like a dog, not a human being.

if you're a guy or girl who has pets and is like oh my sweet little funny good boi all the time in a retarded voice, the dog is fucking dominating you, no joke, and doesnt give a flying fuck about you. If you stopped giving it food and died, the dog would eat your face after a week of being hungry

also, having dogs in house is a relatively new invention. in the past, the dog would sleep in its own dog-house outside, not in your bed

I don't hate animals, I just pity people who love animals, and animal activists make me sick. Animals are on this planet to serve us, humans, the apex predators

also, cats are superior

But who's taking care of the monkey?

I always wanted a nigger pet

certainly not his dad