How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E3HehLKqxsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Google the ingredients

Get rye bread, butter, whole peanuts, and some jam. Put the butter on the bread and then sprinkle the peanuts on it. then put spoonfuls of Jam on the peanuts. Throw it on the panini press to give it those nice grill marks. Serve with Doritos and pickles with ranch sauce for dipping.

Really

Thank you mu man!

You the real MVP

Racist

Why make that when you can just eat grapes peanuts and wheat

ok user! first you gotta get two slices of bread(you can't have a sandwich without bread right?XD) get your grape jelly and peanut butter,put em together,get a gun,put it to your head,and end your life! Easy!

client hardwell loves a good sandwich

Fun fact: peanut butter and jelly banana burritos are superior to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in every way, ever.

Disagree. Burrito wrap bread ratio is not sufficient. Also it doesn't taste as good as bread.

PB&J Burrito: You might as well just eat it out of the jar you disgusting fuck.

If you don't agree, you're an atheist and sure as God wears sandals, you'll get your comeuppance come judgment day.

would you pay $1.50 for this, Veeky Forums?

Client hardwell would

I might.

no

No.

what would you do?

>raisin, smooth pb, 4 berry, raspberries, apples, diagonal, not toasted

go somewhere else

I would ree at how serious they are about kid food

sure I like a PB&J, but my daughter would make any of this for me all day long and it wouldn't cost me anywhere near the minimum price of $3.50 a sandwich. Plus, I'd get the added bonding experience.

Pervert

Sounds hot.

cinnamon raisin bagel+crunchy pb+nutella+bananas+marshmallow

>tfw no QT daughter to make me PB&J sandwiches

fuck off creepy fucks

>he'll let some stupid 14-year old slam his daughter but won't take her education into his own hands
No, YOU fuck off, bad parent.

>no honey

dropped

Why

I'd fucking go home and make that shit there. jesus christ, americans are pathetic

Ah yes, Americans are pathetic based on a single hipster store in California making some niche thing.

Peanut butter, honey, and banana is amazing

Why

>elvis sandwich
>with or without bacon
hnnng

What

hey pumpernickel bread is really good, it was made to go with fruit jams

it's cinnamon challah

That's what they all say

Those strawberries look gnarly.

Dude thanks but please don't reply to me talking about my strawberries it's weird

:)

Seriously dude knock it off

Maybe

>cinnabun
>cream cheese
>grape
>bananas
>peanut butter
>toasted
if anyone could eat that i'd be surprised

:^}

You're just mocking me now that's not funny it's actually pretty cruel

youtu.be/E3HehLKqxsY

That's ridiculous

Elvis Presley had the worst diet ever, and would eat hollowed out loaves of bread stuffed with peanut butter, jelly and bacon

Lol

What

I would in a heartbeat. Plus I don't even like PBJ...

Why

the secret is peanutbutter on both pieces of bread

Getting the gun in your head is the hard part.

Plain bagel
Cream cheese
Apple butter
Pretzel bits
Diagonal cut, no straight cut.

take a bowl and add your jelly and peanut butter together. Stir and combine. Spread butter jelly of bread and bake in a toaster oven for 5 minutes.

I don't have a toaster oven

do dindus like pbj?

1. Grab two slices of white, sourdough, or wheat bread.

2. Toast one of the slices (important)

3. Spread either peanut butter or jelly on the extra slice while the other is toasting.
(moderate to thick layer of chunkey honeyed peanut butter, slim to moderate layer of Blackberry Jam)
4. Once the toasted slice is finished, butter it well and apply the additional condiment.

5. Enjoy a scrumptious PP&J a la user

Thanks you're one of the only people who gave me a straight answer

b-but bagels are round? how would you know if the cut was diagonal or straight, if you could just turn your perspective of the bagel?

>only toasting one slice
what kid of madman are you

Toast just one slice my friend, that way you can enjoy the dynamic of a soft slice and a crispy buttery slice. It's a top bite my bud.

What's up with this muslim meme?

i tried it this way and you're on to something
i put my jelly on my untoasted slice so it stayed cold, and my peanutbutter on my toasted slice so it got a lil warm and melty
was p nice

Good (on the light side) multigrain bread, honey, raw almond butter, crushed pistachios, blackberry preserves, butter.

toast bread, assemble sandwich, put in pan with butter, golden brown, let rest, enjoy with some hot tea. DONE.

Sounds good dude

im going to try this next time I make a pb&j and well see whats what