Any non Canada fags find any yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDgXPmgfH-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>canada
>not fags
Pick one

I just found some in Wal-mart.

Terrible. I remember in the 90s people seemed to complain about this stuff but it was too long ago for me to remember the details. Now I know why.

How can it be terrible when it's just supposed to be transparent cola?

>What is plating?

Presentation accounts for quite a bit of taste.

That's what I thought but unless my brain is playing tricks on me, it doesn't taste like Pepsi. Once I took a few sips I started to recall what it tasted like when I was a kid. I can't pin down what it tastes like exactly but it isn't like a refreshing soda ought to taste like.

I only drink stuff with a color other than clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDgXPmgfH-E

Found some at a Rite Aid today. Tastes exactly as you'd imagine, Pepsi without the brown color. Tasted fine, nice for a gimmick but nothing special. Wouldn't buy it over Coke but would instead of regular Pepsi.

Dollar general is carrying again

It seemed like a lightly less harsh Pepsi

Also it went flat fucking QUICK

I bought it, either it's the fact that it is clear and it's my head dictating the flavor or it really tastes like 7up from the 90s. Blind taste test would be required to decide for sure but I like it just because it tastes like 7up.

kill yourself you hipster trash

Canada and I've had it, but it really isn't that good. It tastes like fucking 7up. That's it.

>it's just supposed to be transparent cola?
Well they failed at that

Those guys are total fags.
The flavour components in any cola are colourless. The caramel colouring provides no flavour.
In a blind tasting I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a cola with and without the colouring.

jsut bought some woohoo!

holy shit this is cmofy, is she stoned?

I live in Canada. Where the hell do I find this? I am in Toronto and haven't seen it in stores ever.

Jewel (Chicago area) has it, grabbed a few bottles. Tastes like diluted Pepsi - overall underwhelming.

Just wish I could get Surge this easily instead of having to go over the Wisconsin border.

>soda
>refreshing

Bought some a half hour ago. Have yet to try it, but it just says caffeine free cola so it shouldn't be too bad. Gonna share it with my gf at work. Wish me luck

I've had it. It's just pepsi with a slightly different flavor. The cola taste isn't as strong.
It doesn't have a strange aftertaste like 90's Crystal Pepsi though

It has way more sugar that. The regular type, but otherwise it tastes the same.

It's much better, because it does not contain cardiogenic caramel colors.

Ya found it at a local grocery store on Saturday

What state? Seems like it hasn't hit the south yet.

It's the 90's again here in PA

Columbus, OH reporting in, had some Saturday. If you think Crystal Pepsi tastes "bad" or really in any way different from regular Pepsi you're a gigantic faggot because it is literally 100% in your head

not him but I'm in Cleveland TN and I found some at a CVS, I really like it personally.