I swear this isn't a troll thread. My buddies dad is a 70 year old life long chef whose dying

I swear this isn't a troll thread. My buddies dad is a 70 year old life long chef whose dying.

He's always had an interesting sense of humor, especially around cooking. And I know for a fact he would enjoy watching all of the fucked up retarded "Ja/ck/" webms.

Could you guys dump them for me what you got. I don't have any saved.

I want to put them all on a dvd so he can watch em.

...no, im not trying to kill him via a heart attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YouTube.com

>YouTube.com

I'm wanting the webms though

I got you.

sure

Why?
Just download audioless Youtube rips.

Watching that clumsy jackass fumble with those things was painfully fantastic.

The worst thing about this is how liked he is on youtube. He should be regarded as the Chris chan of food

Dusted off this Chestnut, hope you feel better soon man

God dammit, I am sick right now and I have nausea symptoms. I thought I could handle a jack thread but nooooo, I had to throw up from this disgusting shit I usually find amusing, just like OP's buddy's dad.
This webm is what made me barf in particular. On the bright side, I feel a bit better after throwing up. Thanks Jack.

I can't see a 70 y/o man on his deathbed enjoying this.

Imagine the small and texture of party cheese salad.
Imagine someone throwing a stomach-full up.
The smell, the color, the texture, the flavor.
Delish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY

Sick fag here, this isn't so bad for some reason, just a bit undercooked.
Not really nauseas anymore but it did make me gag.

im fucking crying holy shit

Looks like he cooked it in a hobo's boot

>eat taco like burger
>eat burger like taco
every time

God damnit he doesn't even seem to enjoy his own "cooking". He always just eats it and is like "Yep, I ate that. That's enough. I can only spend so many entire days on the shitter."

always gotta add that secret ingredient

those nails are worse than the entire abomination she cooked up

watery batter and he cant even pour it consistently wtf

im guessing hes trying to make a heart?

holy shit what the fuck???

I have about an hour or so before I need to go, if you have some easy webm requests for new Ja/ck/ core I'll do what I can.

you will strain out all the flavor
i can't fucking stand him

Holy fuck I am dying. Ive only seen part of one of his videos but I had no idea it was this bad. Fucking hell.

>FATALITY

Jack probably won't be too far behind the old fuck when he drops

Wtf, this must be parody at this point. Thats disgusting

This is only the beginning

The cheese didn't melt cause burger was cold lmao

the most intense ending to any game of soggy biscuit in history

haha fucking idiot

haha the phone in the fucking chicken tray no wonder this dumb fuck got pinkeye

I am beginning to think he is incapable of overcooking something

It happens occasionally

His look of utter satisfaction, coupled with that hand flourish he always does after tasting something with a utensil, is FUCKING INFURIATING.

Like you know he's thinking "Oh my god I am such an amazing talent, I often do not believe how good of a cook I am."

Does he add mayo to everything he makes?

why would he put that in a video?

kek, he has literally said the following in a video unironically: "I'm so talented when it comes to food"

oh god fuck
this reminds me of the way he cracks his eggs it makes me so irrationally angry
like he thinks hes such a good fucking chef and so skilled and adding pizazz but no he just looks like a moron

What about the way he eats in public

Why the fuck did he flick the tiny glob of fat across his kitchen?

he takes enormous bites for some reason and it pisses me off because then you have to watch him chew it for half a minute before he can talk again

The omelette from the memeware commercial looks revolting. Looks like a fucking pancake, talk about overcooked.

>The way he opens up his arms after taking a bite
>every time
Why does he do this?

If you are making a dvd of jack be sure to include the video of him talking about beating his son and napalming palestine.

My dad was poor as a kid and apparently his family would do this. He says he hated it but they'd all eat it because they kinda had to.

i'M DYING

Were they actually overdone, or just burnt outside/raw inside like Ja/ck/'s meat usually is?

I can get past the other shit, but what really ties this catastrophe together is the fucking vinegar

Im honestly a terrible cook but he still makes me angry for whatever reason.

it's pretty much just what alphas do, think gorilla slapping its chest. He's eating and if you want to take a run at him you do so at your own peril

Oh that's right euros don't add a sign because they are heathens.

Sweet fucking jesus

>enchiladas
>it's actually just half-assed baked nachos

What the fuck

>mayo in the cake
>that dirty as shit water

Honestly poo-tine is disgusting anyway

Oh, horse cum. Brilliant.

That's just the fluoride

it's to cut the fat from the mayo, like how pasta salad will have some vinegar in it

in fact it is so appropriate I don't think he came up with the idea himself

>can't even seal the jar correctly

if you have been to a flyover church potluck like I have then you know exactly what this tastes like

I don't know why but whenever I see ja/ck/ written out I always read It "Jacky Veeky Forums"

Fuck church potlucks. Don't you remind me of that shit

I will defend the use of mayo in baked goods here. Its just lemon oil and egg, pretty typical ingredients

>is clearly an adult, yet has no idea how displacement works

Fucking how

>mfw my town doesn't fluoridate our water
Or at least not the water we drink. Residents of the town get water pumped from local wells/aquifers that don't have any shit in them.

We also have a reservoir that we collect water in to sell it to cities.

That shit is nasty and probably not drinkable

I don't either, have a well. It really doesn't matter whether fluoride is bad for you, its just expensive and the positive is just whiter teeth.

I don't just mean that, like they found a body that was in the reservoir for like 5 months at one point

>told off by a girl

Fucking rekt

That's real bad

a very small number of people react physically to fluoride so it effectively makes their drinking water non potable, which kind of makes me chuckle

These threads about/by "social media YouTube personalities" are literally the worst part of Veeky Forums as of the last few years.

It's Reddit-tier astroturfing shit that is a far cry from what Veeky Forums used to be.

What I don't understand is how he fucks up in every way imaginable and still sees fit to post it to YouTube, like it doesn't make him look like a fucking retard

>Joey threads

No no no, I meant the REAL Veeky Forums

I wouldn't eat that if I was starving