Why are people here so bearish, making low ass predictions like 100k by 2019, or 40k by May...

Why are people here so bearish, making low ass predictions like 100k by 2019, or 40k by May? If you actually analyze the market it's blatantly obvious we are going to see prices like 500k by 2019 and upwards of 3 million by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can't even hit 20k without seeing a 2 month fallback to 5k, you think we wont see setbacks at 30,40,50,60,70?

you're blind.

im happy with 20k btc EOY.

double my fucking money.

kek

>Memecoins with no real value and no real life application are worth billions
>why u bearish tho?

This shit has struggled to stay above 10k for the last month but you think somehow even 40k by May is realistic. The delusion is real.

I await your analysis though, I'm sure it's great.

I unironically await this analysis. Everyone is bearish RN, I'd be interested to see the other view.

the federal reserve is printing bitcoin futures out of thin air as a price suppression tool

I’ll help you ,
What were people’s predictions here in Jan/17 for Dec/17?

same reason why people were making ridiculous bull predictions in december, people are emotional.

it's basically the teeka/institutional money hypothesis isn't it.
im buying back in when if it hits a bit lower

Was there anybody predicting BTC at 19k in Jan/17? Or ETH at 850 ?

>bearish
>expecting to see an increase in value

wew laddy

If you say this embarrassing shit to anyone other than anons you’d be stoned and laughed at. You need to kys or pay me to do it for you. I really want to see your blood spill

It’s not a fucking hypothesis . Nasdaq already announced EFT’s in the works . Goldman Sacks trading desk coming , etc.

You’re either retarded or a boomer .
Address my questions if you could .

>oh you

who do you follow on tradingview? i'm interested in your recommendations.

Send me your address instead. I’ll book a flight out tonight to end you painfully and finally

this so much.

fucking cringe everytime i hear someone say MUH BTC 100K.

cant even hit fucking 20k properly.

Btc barely hit 20k. You cucks are fucking deluded as hell. You all need an ultimate and brutal beating.

It depends what you’re looking for . TA is a short term indicator of entry /exit points . Magicpoopcannon is the best analyst there . Impartial and emotionless . In any case , it’s blatantly obvious BTC and crypto in general will surpass even the most wild predictions this year again , only retards and boomers cannot see it because they allow their emotions to guide them .

Address my questions retard.
Oh , you can’t .

>impartial and emotionless

ahahahahaha

>him reacting to 500b marketcap

The death of BTC and rise of ETH will usher in the next crypto era

You children are fucking stupid as shit .
Anyway , none of you inbread morons addressed my questions .
Why ?
Because you’re inbread morons .

?
Eat shit retards.

>inbread

I trade BTC futures, you're dumb as fuck

they're super low volume (like a couple of hundred contracts), nobody is actually interested in them except for early adopters who don't want to realize capital gains but still want to short

>I trade btc futures
why not just trade btc you dumb nigger?

I honestly 90% wish this was FUD because I can't stand the fact that Veeky Forums ..... I mean the state of the board is 95% retards. I honestly don't want to go to reddit.

And i'm talking about people you.

I guess at the end of the day when I make the profit I have accumulated since then it's because people like you exist.

I just explained

If I sell 1 BTC at $9500 and then buy one at $9000 to "make $500"

well I just realized a $8900 capital gain, taxed at 15% because I bought BTC for $600

so I would owe the IRS $1335 for that trade, but my "profit" is $500 and having a $9000 cost basis BTC

>giving the irs a dime

I cashed out $400,000 last year in chunks of $50,000 from Coinbase

The IRS already has my records

that was a mistake then

selling at $13.2K was a mistake? K

there are ways to cash out without coinbase

What the fuck do I care if I have 2 million or 1.5?

I'd rather be comfy that the IRS Jew is not coming for me

>$500,000 down the drain because I wanted to be a good goy

thats okay, uncle sam needs those dollars for drone missles

Future is in the new Ethereum ponzi

>not paying and going to prison

this is how poorfags really think

2019 top 10:

BTC - $135,000
ETH - $19,000
XLM - $5.50
LTC - $1,400
NEO - $900
XMR - $4,500
OMG - $420
DOT - $11,000
NEBL - $3,200
RHOC - $90

TRX $5

1 satoshi = 10 USD in 2020
you heard it here first faggot
screencap this or you will sh*t the bed in your sleep

80 million btc? yeah right, maybe $100,000 max

I live me some shitcoins, but seriously, who buys useless erc20 tokens expecting them to have a bigger market cap than fortune 500 companies. Shit makes no sense.

Based on the M2 money supply, so that's assuming fractional reserve banking never happens for bitcoin, $1-10m bitcoin would be reasonable if it replaced USD, so a $100m bitcoin isn't that far fetched during a speculative bubble.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YRZvdurN-The-target-of-current-bubble-lays-between-40k-and-110k/

Bears are going to get blown out harder than anyone has been blown out in the history of markets

>no iota
gonna regretti

$5 is the marketcap.

Why so high on DOT and not BNB or COSS