Is Chef John a meme?

Is Chef John a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA-Q59yW9rI
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=kuDT42wNa18
youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
youtu.be/StBnr7bLu3M
aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/welcome-border-region-where-border-patrol-has-implemented-its-own-southwest-stop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but also yes in the sense that anything can be a meme

no he's pretty based and makes home cooking fun.

his videos are gold

>straight to the point
>no over complicated steps
>shows his process fully

Catch phrases and bad puns aside, he's my favorite YT chef. A lot of good tips and techniques.

What he is is a god damn national treasure. Best cooking videos on youtube. He also knows Trump is a temper tantrum-throwing, two-years-from-being-senile, man-baby who without his Daddy's cash would have been Elliott Rodger.

What more could you ask for?

he is from san franscisco user, did you really expect him to not be a liberal?

is calling things a meme a meme?

I think his recipes are getting kinda dumb.

Have you let it all out now?

>implying that hot chicken doesn't look godly

his parmesan cheese video is cringeworthy

Chef John is a god damn legend. His videos are about cooking and food. They are not made to boast or massage his ego. That's pretty rare in this day and age.

if meme means not good then no. if meme means popular then yes.

he really does reinforce/teach solid technique, and actually taught me a better way to do several things.

I love when he scrapes shit with a fork to show how crispy it is

This.

But Trump is legit.

The DNC & Hillary colluded to defraud millions of voters during the primary. In other words: Hillary cheated. They got caught and Debbie was fired, but the fraudulent election results get to stand? In any other competition, a cheater would be disqualified.

Hillary is an illegitimate candidate.

>he really does reinforce/teach solid technique

But almost all of his videos for the past year+ have been recipe videos. It would be nice if he mixed in more technique videos.

Okay, but why does that make Trump great? All That's the exact same thing the Hillary campaign does, which is say how bad the opposition is. This election sucks, nobody really talks about WHY you should vote for them, they only talk about how much worse the other side is. They're all clowns and should be thrown out the airlock.

The DNC and their friends in the Media are having to shill 10,000% to even give Hillary a chance in the General election. The Democrats know how hated and unelectable she is. That's why they had to cheat in the Primary. And if they need to cheat to win a Primary, whats in store for the harder election in November?

What we know of Trump is what the Media tells us.. and its all a shilled front. Trumps biggest problem is he gets off message so damn easy and gives the press easy sound bites to use to bash him with.

So, ignore the press, and I will ask you to watch these videos from 20+ years ago and his attitude hasn't changed one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KA-Q59yW9rI
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

>What we know of Trump is what the Media tells us.. and its all a shilled front
So his promise to withdraw from NATO, his ignorance of world affairs, his promise to escalate a war on brown people, and his bizarre views on women in the workplace are made up?

Yeah, no

Shillary may be a crook but her level of crookery is nothing new in washington

>her level of crookery is nothing new
The first illegitimate candidate in History.

Oh BTW - that Attorney that brought a lawsuit to challenge the results of the election turned up dead the other day.

The Establishment is in full circle-the-wagons mode in this election.

>The first illegitimate candidate in History
12 year old detected, maybe your parents forgot to tell you about the two term fraudulent president we had about 10 years ago
>that Attorney that brought a lawsuit to challenge the results of the election turned up dead the other day.
Yes, I heard about that. And yet, I'm still less disturbed by the idea of Shillary in power than I am by the idea of a KKK sympathizer in power. So are most people except NEET redpill types who get their political beliefs from /pol/ and stormfront.

>Withdrawing from NATO

Literally why wouldn't we if we continue paying for 75 percent of the budget? NATO doesn't benefit the people of the United States at all, it benefits yuropoors whom would get SLAV'D by Russia without our protection. Why should the American tax payer pay for Europe's defense? That's fucking stupid.

>his ignorance of world affairs

Hillary's made a living off of carpet bombing the middle east for the past 8 years. She gave weapons to "rebels." These two steps created ISIS almost single handily. I'll take ignorance over proven ineptitude.

>his promise to escalate a war on brown people

Enforcing the laws of our nation and making it so that the tax payer isn't paying for illegals to mooch off the system, and not allowing immigration from war torn areas with high amounts of terrorism while we have no ability to vet a vast majority of those people is "escalating a war on brown people?" Jesus, how fucking deluded can you be.

>his bizarre views on women in the workplace

Trump was amongst the very first businessmen to start employing women to higher up positions in the US, just because he's from a different generation and says an off color joke every now and again doesn't change his record. Meanwhile, Hillary's husband has been accused of rape multiple times by multiple different women, and took advantage of at least one young intern while in the highest position of power in the USA. And Hillary intimidated these women into staying silent. What does that tell you?

>tell you about the two term fraudulent president
not liking the results fraud.
The process was bounced to the Supreme court. Which made a rulling. This is due process, you and I might not like the results, but it was by the book.

> And yet, I'm still less disturbed by the idea of Shillary in power than I am by the idea of a KKK sympathizer in power.
That's because you let yourself be influenced by sound bites.

You can watch those two videos and make all the decision you need to make. Trump has not changed his views at all. compare that to this interview in 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=kuDT42wNa18

over 20 years and he is still on message. This is what to vote FOR..

>having unchallenged political power over most of the developed world doesn't benefit the United States
NEET detected
>I'll take ignorance over proven ineptitude.
We tried that in 2000, and now our best and brightest have spent the last 16 years trying to fix the mess from "ignorance"
>Enforcing the laws of our nation
I don't recall there being a law saying that you have to be a white anglo or else you have no rights in this country, except, that's what you're saying isn't it? inb4 but if brown folk have to show PAPERS PLEASE every time we go outside it's totally not an infringement
>illegals
I'm not illegal, I was born here, and so were my parents. What you mean is "shitskins", let's dispense with the euphemisms please
>ump was amongst the very first businessmen to start employing women to higher up positions in the US,
Spare me, Trump might as well start rapping awkwardly about "binders full of women", he's not recovering from this

>So his promise to withdraw from NATO, his ignorance of world affairs

He never said withdraw, he said they need to pay the 2% of gdp as directed by the treaty and that NATO needs to be retooled for a post-Cold War world. The withdrawal meme is pure media spin

>his promise to escalate a war on brown people

There are 30 million illegals in the US, literally 1/4 of Mexicos population, and we're "escalating war on them"?!?! It's the most successful invasion ever, they've gotten all the perks of US citizenship while collecting welfare. They don't adhere to minimum wage laws and have decimated the lower class jobs and livelihoods. Shillary tried to suck their dicks by saying the only requirement for amnesty citizenship would be to learn English, and they still booed her! They want everything without any conditions and they're going to get it if Shillary wins. The Democrats are literally selling the country to ensure their political dominance.

> his bizarre views on women in the workplace are made up?

He was renowned in the 80s for being by far the most progressive employer of women in the workplace, in the construction industry no less.

Literally everything you recite is mindless media fabrications. You're not worth the (you).

>Shillary may be a crook but her level of crookery is nothing new in washington

Nice to see you like corruption, hope you enjoy where it leads.

Fucking liberals, screaming about the 1% all day and then literally excusing the 1% Queen...

I voted for Sanders, but I'll be voting for Shillary out of self preservation. You'll vote for Trump because he promised he'd kick us all out. The primary results are done, let's just get on with it.

Not him but get out my country you fucking nigger.

MAGA

Nah, I'm good. But as the rest of you can see, this is why people are voting for a crook over a racist.

BTW on one side of my family we've been here since the 1870s.

Bah.. don't let yourself get hooked by that crap.. He's either a troll or a DNC shill -- they pay people to shill on the internet.

All they have anymore is to throw the word racism around. Dobnt like Illegals? You're racist. don't like Hillary? your sexist & racist. You have a problem with taxes? You're racist for not supporting underprivileged urban youth. You have a problem with gun control? You're racist because you support the police and the shooting of unarmed black people.

Once you make a legitimate claim, and you get some BS answer like he's giving, you know its a shill. just ignore them

>being called a racist for being racist is unfair, we can't even say merry christmas anymore!!!
Sure is tough to be white ;_;

>he promised he'd kick us all out
And here you see the subtle deflection.

illegal legal.
Its a crime to be in the US illegally.

>having unchallenged political power over most of the developed world doesn't benefit the United States
Implying we don't have that anyways? What the fuck is the rest of the world going to do, we have a nuclear arsenal capable of blowing up the world ten times over, a massive military equipped with the most advanced technology available, and the most strategic geography to defend against land invasion that you could possibly ask for. Nobody will do shit to us.

>We tried that in 2000, and now our best and brightest have spent the last 16 years trying to fix the mess from "ignorance"

So your choice is to go with somebody you KNOW for a fact will continue to make the same mistakes Bush and Obama did? Lel.

I don't recall there being a law saying that you have to be a white anglo or else you have no rights in this country, except, that's what you're saying isn't it? inb4 but if brown folk have to show PAPERS PLEASE every time we go outside it's totally not an infringement

You have the biggest victim complex of all time, it's fucking hysterical. Just because the tax payers are tired of paying for illegal immigrants to mooch off the system doesn't mean "HURR DURR BROWN PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHTS."

>I'm not illegal, I was born here, and so were my parents. What you mean is "shitskins", let's dispense with the euphemisms please

There you go with that victim complex again. This kind of stuff is what's making people love Trump. Constant virtue signalling and calling everybody who disagrees with you racist. I just want my tax money to go towards things that benefit American citizens, not people who showed complete and utter disregard for the laws and safety of our nation by not going through the legal immigration process.

>Spare me, Trump might as well start rapping awkwardly about "binders full of women", he's not recovering from this

Says increasingly nervous user for the 57th time this year

>one trick pony
Lets keep beating that horse while it still breathing

You have the mind of a 12 year old. I'd rather an illegal take your place than suffer the delusional ramblings of someone so steeped in idiotic identity politics that they don't even understand the concept of citizenship anymore.

I'm a minority, but I don't think of myself in racial terms nor do I feel the need to wear a chip on my shoulder. That sort of thinking is for losers.

Also, the Clintons are responsible for locking up millions of black people and Obama's deported more illegals than any other President, but don't let that disturb your feels.

Reminder that Hillary called black urban youth "super predators," and dems still try and call Trump the racist one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

>And here you see the subtle deflection
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're just sheltered and not just trolling

It is logistically impossible to execute a mass-deportation of immigrants from a certain country without suspending due process and targeting basically anyone who looks like they "might be" from that general part of the world

To you, who won't be expected to show ID, and who won't have to deal with harassment from vigilante gangs, it's no biggie, perfectly legal

To a sizeable fraction of *legal* Americans, this is unacceptable

I realize this is very hard for you to understand, but think about how sensitive you are to being called a racist. That's a pretty mild thing, the consequences of being called a racist are that people look at you funny. Now swap "racist" with "illegal immigrant" and suddenly you're being threatened with deportation multiple times a week unless you can prove to others what another group of citizens isn't being asked to prove

And then we have folks like this guy who are refreshingly honest about their intentions, unlike you

Yeah, every minority group has "that guy"

It really wouldn't be that difficult to cut down on the amount of illegals. Just stop making it beneficial for them.

>Triple the amount of ICE officers
>Nationwide e verify
>Detention instead of catch and release
>Defund sanctuary cities
>Enhanced penalties for overstaying visas
>End birthright citizenship
>Build a boarder wall

Bam, extremely limited number of new illegals, and then let ICE take care of deporting the rest.

>execute a mass-deportation of immigrants
I am not sure you even understand what your talking about. There is 'gray area' as to status of immigration.
There are two kinds of immigrants:
1) Legal immigrants -- those who came here legally and have the proper documents to prove it.
2) Illegal immigrants -- those who snuck inside the border.

>suspending due process
What due process? you are either legal or not. My wife is here legally. it took her two years to get approved.

The US is not against immigration. But, The US is against disease & financial burdens. The Government doesn't want to allow people into this country who are going to be a financial burden to the Tax Payer & more importantly, to prevent the spread of communicable diseases. The Government asks for applicants to show how they will be supported (or support themselves) and that they get immunization shots & a health screening.

how can you have a problem with this?

That user is just butt blasted, and thinks that illegal immigrants = legal immigrants. They're completely different. If someone comes to the US, they should be expected to be able to take care of themselves financially, and be proven to not be a threat to the safety and security of Americans. That seems extremely reasonable to me. Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

>how can you have a problem with this?
I don't want to be stopped on my way to work every day and asked to show papers.

I don't want the President of the United States to give white racists free license to tell me to "go home" when this is my home

This is not, and never has been about enforcing laws. It's about racism in the disguise of "law and order"

How do you have trouble understanding this?

>and thinks that illegal immigrants = legal immigrants
I understand the difference perfectly. Most Trump voters do not. Additionally, the distinction is a technicality considering that legal US citizens, many of whom have been here for generations, are going to get swept up with the illegals because ICE agents have little to go on other than skin color when the mass roundups begin. By the time you're in a detention cell hoping you'll be allowed to make a phone call, you've already lost your rights under the constitution.

>thinks that illegal immigrants = legal immigrants
yeap. that's the point. The Establishment wants the populace to overlook the difference. they want to lump all immigrants into one status as poor little Pepe who is working hard for El Hefe and is being pounced upon by evil ole Whitey.

Once you get that across, then its a simple ride on the One Trick Pony to racismville.

>I don't want to be stopped on my way to work every day and asked to show papers.

What the fuck are you even talking about? That's not something that happens, or will happen. If you're an American citizen, you will absolutely never have to worry about this, regardless of skin color. How fucking brainwashed are you into thinking that "enforcing immigration laws" equates to "terrorize everybody who isn't white?"

>I don't want the President of the United States to give white racists free license to tell me to "go home" when this is my home

You do realize that Trump has disavowed the KKK over 20 times now right? Which time is going to be the one that does it for you, number 30? 40?

>This is not, and never has been about enforcing laws. It's about racism in the disguise of "law and order"

Yeah I know right? I mean fuck protecting the safety and security of Americans, preventing the spread of diseases like Zika, and preventing the further burdening of lower and middle class tax payers whom can't afford the costs as is, we just hate those damn brown people! Is this what you actually fucking think? If so, why do you want to continue living in a place in which over half (the amount of people who support enforcing existing immigration laws) are supposedly racist?

>The Establishment wants the populace to overlook the difference
I don't know what you think "the establishment" is, but your average white redneck doesn't know the difference and doesn't much care. He just wants to kick out the shitskins because he thinks that will fix all his problems

How's this: You don't have to show papers unless you want a job, welfare, or home ownership. If you want those, papers please.

How's that you ignorant boob? Why don't you try sneaking into Mexico and yelling about the indignity of identification documents to obtain social services while the cartel disembowels you with a chainsaw?

>ICE agents have little to go on other than skin color when the mass roundups begin

Do you know what e-verify is senpai? Because that alone disproves what you just said

>I don't want to be stopped on my way to work every day and asked to show papers.
And if you keep voting Democrat, this day will come -- for all of us.

>I don't want the President of the United States to give white racists free license to tell me to "go home" when this is my home
1st) The President doesn't make the Law. congress does.
2nd) The law already says illegals have to go.
3rd) My wife is not white and she doesn't have any problems. In fact, she wants illegals to go too.

The veneer of 'racism' you apply to the issue of immigration is extremely thin.

>If you're an American citizen, you will absolutely never have to worry about this, regardless of skin color
What are you talking about? It already happens all the time in border states.
>You do realize that Trump has disavowed the KKK over 20 times now right?
"I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?"

Sure sounds like he meant it :^)
> If so, why do you want to continue living in a place in which over half (the amount of people who support enforcing existing immigration laws) are supposedly racist?
First of all, as I have already said this is not about enforcing existing immigration laws, and you know it.

Second, I live and work in a very diverse part of the country. In the primary election this spring, my district cast less than 10 votes for Trump out of about 45,000 residents. So, no, I'm not living in a place full of racists. But I don't want to be trapped in this little bubble. There are many racists in this country, and even though they live somewhere else, I'm not ok with them, any more than they are ok with me.

>Oh boy a thread about one of the best cooking teachers around!
>Americans can't stop themselves from being political for five seconds to talk about him.
Oh...

Hypocrisy: the post.

>And if you keep voting Democrat, this day will come -- for all of us.
Lol ok. Better all of us than just me, though.

p.s. your wife sounds like a typical green card holder, I've got mine so fuck everyone else. I've got a coworker like that, he won't even go to a certain coffee shop near work because he "has reason to believe" there's an illegal working there. Without any proof other than the fact that the cashier has an accent, of course.

You mean this?

youtu.be/StBnr7bLu3M

boy that nashville hot chicken sure looked good....

>What are you talking about? It already happens all the time in border states.

[Citation needed]

>Sure sounds like he meant it :^)

His utter disinterest in everything David Duke doesn't tell you everything? He doesn't give a flying fuck about anything David Duke says. The only people who care are asspained liberals like you, who also like to conveniently ignore Hillary's friendship with Robert Byrd.

>First of all, as I have already said this is not about enforcing existing immigration laws, and you know it.

Yes, it is. Sure, Jimbo from Alabama may be voting Trump because he's racist. But people vote Democrat for retarded reasons too. I'm from a middle class, well educated family in Ohio, and we're all voting for Trump due to his positions on immigration and the TPP. Obviously this is anecdotal, but the only people I know who aren't voting Trump are the hardcore libs spouting the same rhetoric they do every election cycle.

>Second, I live and work in a very diverse part of the country. In the primary election this spring, my district cast less than 10 votes for Trump out of about 45,000 residents. So, no, I'm not living in a place full of racists. But I don't want to be trapped in this little bubble. There are many racists in this country, and even though they live somewhere else, I'm not ok with them, any more than they are ok with me.

This didn't answer my question. You've doubled down on what I was questioning, in fact. If you think over half our country is racist, which according to your logic of "enforcing immigration laws=racist" you do, and you're "not okay" with that, why not just move? There are plenty of countries where white people don't exist, by the sound of your rhetoric I'm sure you'd love them all.

He is shit.

This board is shit.

This thread is shit.

>shill status: confirmed
folks. Here you see how tenuous things are over at the DNC.. The unelectable Hillary is so desperate that her shills are clawing for every single 'illegal vote' than can get.

:^)

>citation needed
aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/welcome-border-region-where-border-patrol-has-implemented-its-own-southwest-stop
>why not just move?
Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that. Unfortunately reality doesn't work that way, until you form your right wing militia and start killing people like me, we're not going anywhere. Trump isn't getting elected. I thought maybe I could help you understand why some people aren't so enthusiastic about him, but I can see you are unable to imagine a version of "American" that isn't white, rural, xenophobic, and anti-trade.

He's great for learning the kind of food cooked in diners and middling restaurants in flyover land. Not a slight on him, he's a good chef and presenter. But his target audience is soccer moms in Vermont.

Rigged DNC primary vote, Hillary "wins", results are allowed to stand.

So, rules only matter when your candidate doesn't win?

Read the thread again, we've been over this already

>ACLU

Really? Kek. What are you going to link me next, a Salon.com article?

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that. Unfortunately reality doesn't work that way, until you form your right wing militia and start killing people like me, we're not going anywhere. Trump isn't getting elected. I thought maybe I could help you understand why some people aren't so enthusiastic about him, but I can see you are unable to imagine a version of "American" that isn't white, rural, xenophobic, and anti-trade.

This kind of victim complex is legitimately unhealthy. Please seek help.

This thread sure is cooking

Yeah, I like diversity and the melting pot too.

Look how diverse this map gets, this is progress, right?

>implying there is anything wrong with the ACLU
Welcome to Trump's america, where the only part of the Constitution that exists is the part about guns

So, the answer is yes.

Diversity only counts when the immigrants aren't white user!

t. Liberal

The ACLU ceased to serve its purpose when it started defending non citizens more adamantly than Americans

My butthurt over DNC's corruption takes a backseat to my concerns about a racist tard being granted access to the nuclear launch codes

>only whites can be citizens
This is what the rust belt actually believes

The sad part is that it wasn't even a /pol/fag that started this.

So, you'd rather have an illegitimate President you like than a person who was duly elected, per the rule of law & the Constitution, to be President.

Welcome to Haiti everybody.

You can always count on liberals to yell about oppression when you aren't giving them every single thing they want.

>immigration is only ok if it's from white places
Maybe it's time to admit you lost, cleetus

If you want a white majority country run by thugs, move to Russia. This isn't your country anymore

>a racist tard
meanwhile, one terrorist attack per week in europe, all by muslim extremists
it's gotten to the point where they don't give out races or names in the mainstream media anymore
hurr durr numbers is rayciss

I don't recall the part where Trump was running for president of the EU. Did you click the wrong thread?

>This isn't your country anymore
trying to hard

Yeah, but that's not what I said. Meanwhile, you've stated many times in this thread that you think diversity=less white people

You are the racist here. Before the Mexican invasion, we had states that had majority Asian, South American, African, European immigrants... It was a true melting pot of diversity.

Now Mexicans are literally the largest immigrant demographic in 2/3 of the country and you're yelling your stupid head about racism and oppression. How come Mexicans aren't the oppressors when it comes to the immigrants of other nations?

>facts are trolling
Look at the numbers, you'll be in for a rude shock

All this drama over trump is just the grotesque death throes of white America

It will pass, as will your kind. Then, crazies with a special snowflake syndrome will make specious claims to white heritage, much like how black Caribbeans sometimes say dumb shit like "I'm actually Taino". But nobody believes it because all the taino are extinct. Just like whites will be soon

>All this drama over trump is just the grotesque death throes of white America

This is pretty racist tbqhwy. I thought democrats were tolerant of others? Or is that just for everybody who isn't white

I have no idea who you think I am but I haven't used the D word except when mentioning the primary, and there are about 30 languages spoken in my district

That being said, I'll take Mexican majority over white Anglo unemployed steel mill worker majority, because Mexicans are nicer, eat better food, and have a much better work ethic

Enjoy the collapse of civilization then. We've seen first hand in Africa what happens when shitskins are left to their own devices. You all are incapable of building and maintaining civilization. With the end of whites will be the end of the world.

I thought you were this edgelord
I thought mexicans were nice too until I visited the Azteca for a US v Mexico game. Definitely a culturally enriching experience. And by that, I mean I saw another US fan get a bag of piss thrown at him and left the stadium covered in beer

Oppressors in waiting.

Literally all of his nonsense arguments can be boiled down to "I want power over others".

You Dem's are sacrificing your long term viability for the extraordinarily myopic goal of getting her elected.
For all your and the Medias deflecting, it will never make Hillary a legit nominee.
I *REALLY* look forward to her sitting @ the Presidents desk. Its going to be a fun 4 years watching this train wreck.

You Dem's are sacrificing your long term viability for the extraordinarily myopic goal of getting her elected.

>because Mexicans are nicer, eat better food, and have a much better work ethic
Sounds like a reason to migrate to Mexico my friend.

>sports fans are assholes
what a shocker

I grew up in a 50% Mexican area, traveled all over Mexico, and have also lived in a shitty rust belt town. the Mexicans are the better choice, sorry you can't go outside without starting fights

One man's oppresor is another man's friend

Maybe you should have considered the numbers before starting all this divisive race baiting. We could have been friends, but you didn't want it. And now, look. What a shame.

"oppressors"
what's your tumblr account? or are you apart of Hillarys 6 gorrilian dollar program to Correct The Record. she's such an awful candidate that she wastes millions to make it seem like she's not while all votes for trump are genuine. also having the United States at 80% Mexico, and that's only the legal immigrants, is not diverse. yoire more likely to die and get raped by other illegals on your journey across the border, so it's best they do it legally or stay.

I have been to many, many sporting competitions in the US. I have never once seen a man get a bag of piss thrown at him until then.

Why should I do that when I can import them and upgrade them with citizenship to replace the obsolete model, aka whitey mcAnglo
lol @ trumpies fighting each other

you should spend one day in a border town in Texas. they get all the free welfare benefits but since they're no good drug users and apart of large percentage of illegals that smuggle drugs they've ruined about every city they become a majority in. if Mexicans in the US are so fabulous live in a fucking border state and their sky high crime rates.

Why didn't you just say you were a little reconquista bitch in the beginning and save us all some time?

if Mexico is so great why'd you leave it?

Go back to /pol/ and stay there. Jesus Christ. Why the fuck to you have to shit up every single board with your bullshit.

Because I like it here better
I'm not even Hispanic, but reconquista is fine with me. It was theirs first