Soon

soon

Other urls found in this thread:

google.at/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-bitcoins-lightning-network-author-reveal-ethereum-scaling-plans-analysis/amp
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo
omisego.network
github.com/omise/omise-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when plasma

never

never

lol people on this board arent all in this guaranteed moon mission

keep chasing vechain pumps

I've said SOON

you have 3 seconds to explain why you aren't investing in this man

if this is false, feel free to provide the Information to clear it.

1*) Plasma is Developed for ETH and get implemented into ETH

OMG operates on the ETH
blockchain as ERC20 token
thats way Plasma effects it, also every other ETH base ICO ( ERC20 token like - I dont giv a fuck - FUCK token ) Why going with cripling ERC20 token instead of the mother ETH itself

2*) OMG is a ERC20 token
3*) OMG operates on the ETH blockchain
4*) Omise didnt have a github repo about ther promised blockchain project.
1*) Plasma scaling solution for ETH
google.at/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-bitcoins-lightning-network-author-reveal-ethereum-scaling-plans-analysis/amp

>Joseph Poon, the author of the Lightning Network, a micropayments solution for Bitcoin, and Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, have introduced Plasma, a scaling framework for Ethereum which has the potential to drastically optimize smart contracts and streamline the process of settling financial activities on the Ethereum Blockchain.
2*) OMG ERC20 token:
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo

3*) OMG operates on the ETH blockchain: omisego.network
> unbank the bank with ethereum

Just read there fuckin headline, I shit in my pants. who the fuck needs a second layer if you can go with ETH.

4*) no github repo;
github.com/omise/omise-go

>yes omise has some repos,(API) but non of them is about there blockchain project.

As you can read at the warning, they link to there network site where you can read: unbank the bank with ethereum.

So wtf is Omise, and who the fuck cares about it. The project is live since one year and what did they have done within this timeframe?

omiseGO to the polls

i think using "unbank the bank with ethereum" is a bold move.

they couldve easily just written unbank the banked, but instead, they wanted to be tranparent, and add the last part.

2018 is omg's year. fuck ur fud

WHEN LAMBO?!?!

delete pls i need more time

>The project is live since one year
Learn to speak english pajeet.

Tfw only 292 OMG. No lambo for me

patiences my friend

Will I make it with 4000 omg?

6000+ OMG here.

I'm annoyed by February. I was expecting $35 OMG by now, but the moon will come regardless.

The team is notably less embellishing with their phrasing, and that weirdo David is a strange addition but has suitable autism levels that I'm still confident. I think they're pulling back on grandiose statements now that they've determined it'll take longer.

Moon wen? I think July or so.

>who the fuck needs a second layer if you can go with ETH.
lol I love biz

out

you have to suck the answer out of my dick

How many times are you going to post this in every omg thread, you colossal faggot?

WHENEVER iM IN THIS COIN IT CRASHES EVERY 5 MINUTES, WHENEVER IM OUT AND WANT BACK IN IT STAYS UP LIKE A FUCKING WEATHER BALOON