Allow me let you in on a little secret

Allow me let you in on a little secret...

you still shit on a street. yes pajeet, we know.

This has to be a bot, it appears in EVERY CND thread

swarm.fund

i imagine that's similar thinking to anyone who sees your shit on the street.

don't bother user I've been telling people to get into CND since before december at less than half a cent.

This project is the best kept secret in crypto right now. I am literally printing money.

There are multiple whale groups accumulating CND simply because it's the most valuable coin on the blockchain as we speak.

So do the coins just pump immediately like that? So it's basically just an elite pump/dump group, huh?

not at all. it uses crowd intelligence filtered through their machine learning algorithm to give precise targets on coins... many coins i've seen have taken weeks to reach their goals, but usually always do.

ADA reached its target relatively fast today mostly due to the fact that it has an array of meet ups/catalysts this week.

what level do you have? didn't get that call on the basic package.
i wish tehy were more transparent with how many calls each level gets

> Sharing paid info for free

complete stupid shill post

CND called ADA trading at over 6k sats by now early this month

did it? fuck no

fuck off stupid ass coin

No lie this has been my best returns of any coins. I've had 270% on my $90 I put in it while none else have. If I had gone all in I would almost be in the 100k club.

Also like to state I'm not putting anything more into it because I have no idea what it does and only bought it cause it was cheap and people were talking about it (and I put shit into it so if it died it wouldn't matter)

you're supposed to use it dummy.
you put 5k, or 30k into an eth wallet, then get the telegram bot to tell you what to buy

How do you do this? I have the explorer package and it doesn't do shit

when did you set up the bot? the lower package doesn't give as many calls. i had to wait ~4 days for the first one.

set it up yesterday. not sure if i did something wrong. doesn't have many options. is it supposed to just feed you the info?

Retards will buy into the exact same scam as BCC, fucking top kek

how is this anything like bitconnect