Tax Havens

Hey anons, I am about to graduate uni debt free and currently make just over 7k a month with my business, and my girlfriend and I plan on moving out of the country when we're done.

What's the most livable country with low taxes? English, French or German as the lingua franca would be a plus.

you dont need to move to make smart use of taxes you should be studying tax law first

Liechtenstein

I've unironically thought about this. Any idea of how strict immigration is? Also what do they think of foreigners? I'm Irish, have lived in the US for a long time, and speak near fluent german.

also my gf of several years is a native german speaker so that would probably help

idk about people from overseas but it's typical like any other european country, most people there are foreigners themselves so there will be no problem and plus if you speak german that's just perfect

Perfect, on the list.

Anywhere else? Europe might be a bit cold after living in Florida for over a decade.

What about Malta? I can afford to live there unlike Monaco, might be interesting. The language looks terrifyingly hard to learn though

all those islands like Malta and Crete are full of petty theft and not the most likable immigrants(from 3rd world countries) but climate is always hot

Fuck, that's true. So that's a definite no.

Rome or Athens is great choice if you like warmer climates but language is difficult to learn at least for me

How about the Bahamas? Right next to Florida, and has value added tax across the board for various goods/services but it's not very high (7.5%)

Another one I checked out. I've been there before and its really touristy but aside from that, it's beautiful. Certainly would be fun.

Oh, and obviously my business is remote so I can run it from wherever. I do social media management and ecommerce. If you want to know more feel free to ask, I love helping people

Aren't those places full of gypsies?

this. we have like 300ish gypsies in dublin and they are the shittiest people imaginable

yeah the more south you go more shittier situation gets but if you don't like north climate you gotta take the risk

Yeah fuck that 3rd world bullshit.

Lunik IX, Slovakia. Google street view.

Those are gypsies.

Monaco. You need to deposit half a million Euros.

unironically move to japan desu leave the shithole U.S and EUROPE and become weeb

singapore has very low income taxes

ok just checked..still lower than US, but not very low

WHAT'S your business?

Hiring any dumb bizbros?

I work for shit all, got bombered out of my savings
[email protected]

Fairly strict, it's one of the harder countries just to get a residency permit, as they only allow under 50 per year (it may be lower now), by lottery. Citizenship is even harder, they require you to give up your current citizenship, and they say no way more than they say yes. That goes for most countries, you can't just move somewhere and decide to be a citizen, you have to apply and qualify, usually this requires in demand skills, and large incomes. You're probably going to need to hire a lawyer to wade through the paperwork and red tape no matter where you choose, and if you hold US citizenship, the IRS will take half of your assets when you surrender your citizenship. Not half your income, they add up everything you own as if you sold it all, and demand half. It' even more complicated if you hold dual US/Irish citizenship.
Good luck. Unless you're a "refugee" or insanely rich, it's not easy to just pick and choose what nationality you're going to be.

>the IRS will take half of your assets when you surrender your citizenship
So no better time than now. I just have high recurring income, a car, crypto, and some savings.

High-end(read corporate) social media management and ecommerce. Mainly SMM.

when I make more I would love to hire some autists. I just have enough for me rn.