Chinese vs American

Chinese vs American

whats your favorite dish from each country and which country is better?

Mapo Tofu and Chow Mein Sandwich.

I prefer American; much more diverse and quality ingredients.

spicy hot pot and Beijing stinky tofu are dank AF

for murica, it's gotta be a portillo's bbq bacon cheeseburger.
damn thing is like crack to me

gotta give it to the USA

Weird, I just moved from Chicago and occasionally posted about how their overlooked burgers were actually really good for fast food. I thought I was the only one who bought anything other than hot dogs, combos, and Italian beef.

>tfw moved to the west coast and can get everything you can find in chicagoland and much, much more

Why are you even asking? No one here has had even 1% of the dishes available in chinese cuisine.

because this is a board where you discuss food? is there someplace else I should start this thread at.

>Asking an american plurality if they prefer americanized commie food over their own

>american food
>more diverse than chinese food

Holy fuck lmao

The Cheeseburger, from McDonalds. Deez nuts

because you get incredible idiots like this and sadly they represent 99% of this board.

My parents are Chinese immigrants and they are still getting surprised by new food from their homeland that they have never seen before.

You and your parents are smelly gooks and no white person considers you or them to be equal to them, you will always be a novelty more than a friend to anyone

You're pretty pathetic dude. Do you even feel human typing those words?

fuck back off to /pol/ and /r9k/

I feel a little bad about it

I'm Chinese American, my parents do not smell and I do not exist to seek approval from white people.

Consider therapy.

You're a squinty-eyed fucking chink and your parents should've sacked up and toughed it out in their own stinky dirty country instead scurrying over here like rotten insects

Sorry, I don't mean that

And who are you? Did you found this country? How did you come to this continent? I was born here just like you. Don't treat me differently just because of the way my eyes are shaped.

Why the fuck are you trying to reason with a shitposter. Damn summerfag

That's some /r9k/ level projecting you got there hombre.

chinese: xiaolongbao

american: mayonnaise and bologna layered cake with mustard on top (pic related)

i want to fuck a chinese girl

you get about as much pleasure from fucking a dead fish desu

their pusses aren't any tighter than white girls either in my experience

what kind of fish

>My parents are Chinese immigrants and they are still getting surprised by new food from their homeland that they have never seen before.
That makes a lot of sense to me. All of the lands the China encompasses and the mountains the separate the people.

>wanting to have sex with the willing
>wanting to have sex with a sloppy slime whore who actually seems to enjoy herself
Disgusting, I wonder how many diseases you've acquired

blowfish

The Portillos cheeseburger is dangerously underappreciated. Can't beat flame-broiled.

Sichuan pepper chicken and fresh crappie fish fry