How To Cook The Perfect T-Bone Steak

Get a slice of the finest T-bone steak you can find at your local market. Any market will do. Make sure it's a thick cut. Get some olive oil simmering in a pan over low heat with garlic and onions. Let that cook while you tenderize your meat by giving it some soft punches. Not too hard because your don't want to bruise the meat. This is to get the excess blood out of the steak. Next gently rub some soy sauce and ketchup into the steak and make sure it's good and smothered with both ingredients. You can sprinkle some curry on either side of the steak as well. At this point you'll want to add a teaspoon of thyme to the pan. Add salt and pepper to the steak of course. Add the steak to the pan. At this point the garlic and onions should be nice and browned. Cook on either side for 10 minutes on low heat. Let rest for 2 minutes on an oven rack then carve and enjoy!

Sounds good op

Yum

Do you people want to cook a real steak or what?

That's what I'm teaching them to do

Ketchup, soy, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil, curry. You fucking people need to be put in a wood chipper.

You're a generic fuck up who uses everything in his pantry to ruin a steak. You're offal.

Don't knock it till you tried it it's great it's the best t bone steak I ever had

Nah this is a recipe I've been using for a while now

Poverty steak isn't real steak.

What makes it poverty
Au contraire, I can afford proper seasoning

ignore the haters op that sounds superb

Don't forget the sriracha, dijon mustard, molasses mayonnaise and onion salt. You fucking people are low class.

Hey dude try it yourself, you'll change your mind
And calling someone else low class is really low of you

True

What

Nothing

Oh

Ya

>while you tenderize your meat by giving it some soft punches. Not too hard because your don't want to bruise the meat. This is to get the excess blood out of the steak.

... you know there is no blood in meat/muscles right?

>This is to get the excess blood out of the steak
>Meat contains blood
Veeky Forums retardation strikes again

ITT: plebians who don't understand satire and an OP that won't give up on his routine

*plebeians

How embarrassing.
I won't delete the comment, it's intentions still stand.

*its intentions

For fuck sake.
At least you got the quints as a reward for correcting me.

*fuck's sake

What

Your text and pic are out of sink

What

>out of sink

salt, pepper, butter and a pan. All you need for a amazing steak