(Weekly ENIGMA thread)

(Weekly ENIGMA thread)
How much /enigma/ you got Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0. Made 2x and moved on, feels good man

this shit gonna go parabolic

why are you not back in enigma, I did the same and made 3x. And fucked around with other Veeky Forums shill coins. But I came straight back to old reliable.

600 Enigma, 3000 Link

Used to have 7800 but then tethered out and miclicked when trying to get back in and bought 30k Link with the BTC I tried to buy back with.
Figured it was fate said fuck it and I'm all in Link now

Almost 5k

Based

Post yfw you accidentally become a multimillionaire.

this is an enigma thread.

1K gang, have high hopes but will remain realistic.

Enigma will be a big player in the SmartContract craze.

enigma is the only Veeky Forums memecoin that will succeed this year. the rest will die with the stupid pepe pictures. cancer.

Yup, without privacy we won't see mass adoption from big business' or anyone else with real money.

Really? That seems a bit fantastical, there are some decent coins on Veeky Forums that might make it like Origin trail and genesis vision

Although it is performing like shit lately... i still have faith in it. I like the logo and it has a cool name too kek...
Don't let me down enigma

whats the incentive for other coins to use enigma? can't they make their own privacy

>can't they make their own privacy
I'm not a techincal person so I can't break it down in a great way but from what I have researched no, it's not that simple and ENG is going to provide them privacy because they can't simply create it on their own. This video helped me understand it better (only like 2 minutes), hope you get something out of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw

Yea I know fgt I have almost 5000 of them

Just 1000

1500 reporting in, trying to accumulate my way to 2,000 so I can cross the 6 digit border when this inevitably goes above $50

25k to ensure high probability of getting masternodes. Comfy hold for years to come.

Holding 1k, wish I sold at 8 and re-entered but oh well. At least I am not a LINK bagholder.

>At least I am not a LINK bagholder.
I hope it succeeds honestly, might shut them up and I'm tired of them invading every thread with their cult non-sense.

Just sold my bags today fuck this shit just goes down, all hype no product fucking pajeet shit.

you'll be crying when its 500$ next year... - you may think im crazy but i got on eth at ICO, and people laughed when i said it would go over 1k

Yeah it'd be great if 70% of biz wasn't LINK moon threads, but it's apart of the territory. Just hype I didn't by at the ATH when everyone was preaching.

>you'll be crying when its 500$ next year.
Babby steps, I'm just trying to break 10 at this point

When smart contracts take off with link they will actually need a platform on which they can execute smart contracts that will deal with private data which is basically everything...
Finance, insurance, hell any information that requires an ounce of protection from the inherent publicity of the blockchain tech atm. It will eventually shadow most of platform coins.
Not to mention that their team is hilariously stacked af and has more than a decent chance of delivering their promises. Im holding quarter mil stinky links now but will eventually divert some of it to get some of those juicy eniggers

Fuck off pajeet. Unlike you I actually got in on ETH ico. See the huge red dildo at binance 3 hours ago? That was me dumping my $2m worth of ENG to you faggots.

650. Want to accumulate at least 800-1000 before it will start mooning hard.

What do you think is going to make it then?

>daily volume not even above 1 mill
>sold 2 mill in one candle

Go balls deep in:

DTA
THETA
NAS
AION

Fuck off greenfag, I don’t dump on just one exchange. Eat my ass.

There isn't enough volume to support your claims across all exchanges you retarded larper

Want me to sign my fucking ETH address? I will cunt.