Need some answers

Are we selling this now since Bittrex said they will not be supporting the fork?

bittrex didn't say anything, tomorrow bittrex will say they suppot the fork

10 days after the fork BTCP wold be worth 1K

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HOW DID YOU EVEN TYPE THIS AAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

wanna bet? screencap this faggot

>a shitfork created at a 1:1 ratio from a $1 shitcoin will be worth anything
>not to mention the added supply from additional 1:1 btc creation

good lord, you actually believe this, don't you?
you do understand that part of the calculation for the value of BTC (and its shitforms) comes from the relative scarcity and difficulty of creating more of them, don't you?

bitcoin private is not only going to have a massively inflated supply due to being 1:1 zcl AND btc, but also because of mining bonuses

you are in for a very, very rude awakening

the supply is going to be 21 you fucking retard

If you didn't have a ZCL bag at $2 then you're making no money or you spent an extraordinate amount for a lackluster return.

Circulating and available supply are different from total supply, you utter fucking brainlet.

You bought this garbage because it was shilled to you by youtubers. That is how fucking dumb you are.

>not knowing BTCP is ZEC/ZEN/BTC combined

stay poor

i bought at $20 and i have made insane profits from this, the total supply is going to be 21 you fucking autist

lets talk in a week

bought at 750k sats, how fuked am i

You know what's a great way to get rich, be a developer faggot and buy up a shit ton of a cheap absolute shitcoin like Zenclassic and then claim your going to make a Bitcoin private fork bullshit but actually you just dump on dumb niggers who actually pumped your massive bags of Zenclassic

What's next? If you have Ethereum and Bulwark you get Ethereum private?

>MUH PUMP&DUMP

The only argument salty no ZCL have

LOL WUT

I like money why would I own that shitcoin with no future.

This is going to dump harder then Einsteinium.

Nigga who cares, ride the final pump and pull out before the fork

You think it will re-pump before the fork?

Since Bittrex isn't supporting it, how early do you think people will need to "pull out"?

What's going to happen when all the literal double digit retards figure out you can claim BTCP by exporting the keys from the Electrum Wallet? Is this their (you) first fork? Anyways, enjoy running around like the dumb beasts of burden you are looking for daddy exchange to support baby's first fork. Do not respond. This is a (1) and done.

Yes, and Bittrex is going to support the fork, there's not one reason why they wouldn't. BTCP team released the testnet like 2 days ago so that's probably the cause for delay.
Think of it liek this, whales have the largest holdings of ZCL, if this coin was dead, they would've dumped everything by now, but there's clearly one more pump left in it and depending on the announcements, it'll pump really hard or bleed out.

Lol you are so salty, lets talk tomorrow when bittrex announce fork support

>implying fundamentals matter in a speculative market

FUCKING RETARD

Selling my bags tomorrow at the fork announcement then rebuying the inevitable BTCP dip

WHY WON'T CRYPTOPIA LET ME WITHRDRAW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not knowing brand name is everything

FUCKING RETARD

this just look at apple

exactly, what are you gonna buy for a privacy coin if you're a normie? Some gay ass zen cash z cash monero bullshit? or BITCOIN PRIVATE ?

because they are going to steal all the BTCP

normies dont need privacy coins they need moonmissions

People will buy whatever they think is a moon mission

they will buy it because they think it's a moon mission because it has bitcoin in the name, duh

>pic related

Hows binance lookin? Seems very likely they'll list BTCP

fuck
i thought for sure bittrex confirmation was going to be on the 26th and now i find out there will be no bittrex confirmation. i'm pulling out now because everything this guy says is the exact opposite of reality

unless you're trying to tank the value of this coin go away

PLEASE GO AWAY TRIPFAGGOT GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eh hes been shillin it for a while hes grandfathered in on this-- Wheres Ernest at though?

Ignore the tripcode, was joining Z fun in other thread

You are forgetting normies! BTCP will moon just because of branding, it has good fundaments and that's just bonus.

They finally let me withdraw. Took about 2 weeks. Good luck.

yeah i wanna hear from ERNEST, fuck this omegafaggot

Bittrex support incoming. 2k zcl holder, going through the fork. 2mm in 6 months. Easy money.

I like the BTCP idea but if you think it is going up to $1000 any time soon you literally don’t understand the concept of supply and demand. It’s going to dump hard post fork then maybe recover up around $200-300ish (Monero’s market cap) in the best case scenario.

1k by june

blablabla supply demand shut the fuck BTCP 1K in less than a month