Is there a better feeling in the world than a runny egg yolk?

Is there a better feeling in the world than a runny egg yolk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hRGZMg4GWtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op has excellent taste
fuck yeah runny egg yolks

Yes, several.

A properly cooked egg comes to mind.

A nice big shit is a much better feeling, at least until you smell it.

Thats because of the turd pushing against your prostate as it passes.
Next time freeze the shit log and reinsert it in your anus, manipulating your prostate and probing it until a clear, viscous liquid seeps from your urethra.

cold milk when you wake up in the middle of a hot summer night is better.

Finally feeling drunk enough that you can fall asleep for a change without to squirm in bed for hours as you normally do

I know that feel all to well.

The only reason I smoke/drink is to be able to go to sleep.

tfw gf

Why not use a dildo?

It feels,.. runny...

Roommates might find it

Well, if they steal it then kill them.

>Roommates might find it
as opposed to a giant turd sitting in the freezer?

Just freeze it til its solid, use it then flush it down the toilet like a regular shit.

Yes, there are better things in the world but the list is short compared to runny egg yolks. I think you're on to something.

>Being this much of a simpleton

>i could have had something good if i cooked it a bit longer
>i sure am glad i got this shit thing instead though
>boy i can't wait to be a contrarian on the internet and show people my undercooked food

Runny yolk on black beans.GOAT breakfast

That looks so good. Needs pepper though.

so instead of a runny egg you want a runny ass

A perfectly cooked french omelette.

A raw egg on rice with some soy
I was high enough to try it out yesterday and it tasted like heaven

>a plain omelette

how boring

>keeping the egg white

gj wasting all the vitamin b7 in the yolk

I want to do this but I feel like I'll die from salmonella. Why do you feel safe doing that?

running black folk

i think you're supposed to mix it with hot rice, so it just barely cooks into a creamy kind of sauce. similar to carbonara. the egg white shouldn't be a problem in that case.

Because we're not living in third world countries where there's salmonella everywhere and all meat and produce has to be bathed in ammonia to be """edible""". I'd eat our chicken raw. It must suck to be american.

that feeling after a hot day on you're drinking a cold beverage and you can feel it cool down you esophagus

only if I have toast on hand.
If its just a runny egg on a plate with no yolk sopper then I'm feeling a bit pensive about leaving the dish in the sink because yolks tend to sick to the plates.

personally I like the feeling , the body rush of eating beans or some other protein after going on a protein restriction.

Two yolks one egg?

Your chances of contracting salmonella from a fresh egg are incredibly tiny, something like a 0.00000001% risk per raw egg eaten

And isn't that risk mostly from the outside of the eggshell itself?

If you want anecdotal evidence, in the 20 years I've been alive my mother has always let the family lick cake batter off the mixer sticks. None of us ever got sick.

The flour is more likely to get you sick than the eggs, as strange as it sounds.

I would buy one of these if it made a cylinder of yolk instead of whites

the only thing i can think of is sex

wet pussy

why is there always so much american hate on Veeky Forums?

maybe because there countries are boring as fuck because they do the same shit over and over.

Success breeds jealousy

USA! USA!
>fireworks go off in background
>everyone cheers and claps
>Harambe receives an Oscar for Ghostbusters

*their

jealous of our beautiful women?

i don't know man, can't explain it but those things scare the shit out of me.

Watching that made me feel so violated.

What is this thing?

>Is there a better feeling in the world than a runny egg yolk?
Yeah. Eating a runny egg yolk whole and letting it pop in your mouth.

>letting it pop in your mouth.
Hey /lgbt/, how was your day?

I haven't had my daily dose of dicks yet so I feel pretty grumpy

Couldn't you just separate out a bunch of yolks and pour them in there?

I believe it's called a Rolly, the latest in a long line of Sold On TV products for people too stupid/lazy to cook an egg. I mean shit if you really want a poorly made egg quick scramble one in a small bowl and nuke it for a minute.

what the fuck is up with people who like uncooked food like this, sushi, and rare steals for example
>like holy shit bro you're so uncultured, its only a 1/30,000 chance of catching something just eat it

what the fuck is up with people who are terrified of bad events with an extremely low probability but not car crashes or heart disease

when a girl gives you that look

Just looked it up. Holy shit this thing is hilarious.

youtu.be/hRGZMg4GWtg
action starts at around 2 minutes but it only gets better after that

a pussy feels better imo

Because some things taste better uncooked. I don't know why you're having trouble understanding.

The feeling of biting into a hot fresh Pizza™ because it contains all the food groups!

is there anything worse than the uncooked film of egg-white over improperly prepared sunnyside up eggs?

#GoZa

Whats the best bread for dipping into egg yolks? I like toasted sourdough

you appear to have put some thought into this

it's like a maggoty slug