The only pre-2018 coins worth caring about

Enjoy this free folio, and remember to ignore Chinese bootleg products. Also, hate Ripple all you want, but it's backed by powerful people that have made it work and will continue to make it work.

Other urls found in this thread:

casey.github.io/iota/
powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0x7563a35d5610ee7c9cd330e255da0e779a644c19
bitmex.com/register/A2kDZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol another retarded faggot who thinks hes smart money.

kys

I can smell the VEN and REQ on you. Enjoy poverty.

user you have your bitcoin and ethereum tickers mixed up

>he doesn't know

>mfw
i get it now

>Iota
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Stop putting ChainLink in every single 'good coins' picture. It's so fucking out of place that it's getting ridiculous.

>no ADA

not going to make it

No nano
wont work sir

Looks solid op, don’t listen to the poor fags...

oMG willl Be yuge.
Iota likely to grow well
Maybe consider swapping the LTC for something like lsk that will yield better returns?
LTC is okay but it’s getting old with its limited use case

Present 1 (ONE) good reason to not make it a small part of the folio. It's the only self-purported 3rd gen project that actually innovates beyond "ETH but better XD," has partnerships, and has a working product. Kys

I'll remove LTC once XRP or NANO get added to Coinbase (or whenever something else gets added). LTC is basically all brand.

>XRP
>IOTA

Why the exchange name? Hope you arent holding 200k outside of 10 different wallets.

wow your portfolio sums up to such nice whole numbers user

no larp here

It's just the same format I use for work when compiling stock/bond portfolios. The format also helps me keep track of coins in 2018 on various exchanges. Additionally, I'm looking for an Excel plug-in that tracks the price of each coin by exchange like CapIQ. If it doesn't yet exist, there's a million dollar opportunity.

Why has this board forgot about neo?

I haven't forgotten. I just hate Chinese coins. Too much government fondling and no room to grow outside of China.

>iota
>ripple

It's literally fucking broken. You can literally lose all your money by holding Iota coins in the wallet.

Oh yeah, and it's not collision resistant AT ALL.

Should I replace it with VEN and REQ you fucking brainlet? Oh oh, how about BAT or WTC? Read a whitepaper for once in your life, geek.

I agree except you're missing REQ, QSP, RLC, NULS

no, you should just sell them and put the money into more LINK
IOTA is a fucking broken reddit DAG meme that is fundamentally flawed and will never, ever work. they want to use IOT devices to act as nodes when those devices have maybe 5 minutes of battery life and only turn themselves on occasionally which is laughable for a decentralized solution
XRP is pre-mined jew shit with no function as well.
honestly how can you be such a brainlet as to defend those two shitpiles but still be smart enough to hold LINK. it's inconceivable

oh, but also remove Litecoin.

>thinking the ignorant masses care about your secret mining or decentralization club

Ripple will succeed BECAUSE its centralized and backed by big business you fucking tard. No one who is adopting late cares about your fucking buzzwords

Oh nice did you get all that from a fud headline on reddit, you fucking loser? All I've seen are shit tier medium articles about how "problematic" IOTA's architecture seems with zero fucking proof as to how it's flawed. It screams fear/anger due to a lack of understanding.

casey.github.io/iota/

Man im tired of larps. first 40 people to quote me get 15 icx

ded fking srs.

>muh tangle
>no arguments
kek. I don't care either way, you can stay poorer than you could otherwise be. At least you don't hold XRB.

>the "it's not decentralized so it's bad" meme

God some of you are insufferable

>Have $200k
>Buy the top mcap coins
>And a biz meme
Thanks for the advice Warren

Opinion on RLC? It seems like one of the best use cases if smartcontracts/dapps are the future.

Your argument boiled down to "they said its bad so its bad!!!" And I didn't even mention tangle.

You're an idiot. Kys.

Why don't you start investing into something like PayPal then?

Doesn't need a token.

I have whole other portfolio dedicated to 2018 coins exclusively. Anything that's still small or under the radar from 2017 or before is old news. When the rush of new money comes in, it will be for projects like ELA, ZIL, MAN, JNT, etc. Keep holding those BATbags lmao

Why are you so angry, brainlet? Not confident in your choices?

0x083B5D34D8CBc71Be878e7a4a597827aAa051eB2

With the rest of the list I am pleasently surprised, it's a weird feeling.

>Excel plug-in that tracks the price of each coin
Careful, someone could DDOS that

>go on paragraph long autistic breakdown
>"lol u mad??"

Kys.

>make a shitty thread
>sperg out at anyone who tries to foster discussion
I'm sorry you're autistic, son.

60% LINK 50% IOTA AKA the whitepaper portfolio. You should name yours the "0007" because they're trying to be bonds but they're fucking not

Trying to get others to hurt themselves is creepy and weird

The token is for staking, as well as buying/selling computational resources.

you forgot powh3d

powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0x7563a35d5610ee7c9cd330e255da0e779a644c19

I mean it doesn't need its own token.

Keep projecting

Go back

What

0x5b656caf6443f58a9e14240e675dfbc8fd54ef8e

cheers, im broke af

Why does OP act soo creepy? I bet he's a virgin too.

thanks user

0x6486675b1d94b1bf75b3f1c21743fb0154c802ca

quoted

Put your 60k from ETH into OMG, sell IOTA and LTC for ICX, and XRP for XLM.
I'm not sure about LINK, I didn't research it because Veeky Forums shilled too much. If you want a coin under 200M MC look into RLC

funny when a paid link shill tries to make a legitimate looking post.

It has been rebutted recently for good. I implore everyone who shares your view on iota to check the latest emails that were published.

Who posted my portfolio?

Why are you so weird user

>I mean it doesn't need its own token.
If there was no token then how would users buy&sell computing power on the iexec market as well as stake deposits for computation providers

ETH. Or whatever dominant currency people want to use. Imagine you're a business wanting to use blockchain tech, and each of the 20 interesting services you want to use requires their own currency to pay for their services. Maybe RLC gets big enough to be able to demand that from consumers, but I'm not betting on it.

Jokes on you I scored a 110 on today's normie test

Bitcoin? Lol kys

Stay poor

Can tell this faggot is new to crypto. Horrible coin choice bruh

>40
rookie numbers

0x501eb45d5191d195e1dacba4458939c08cd3e1cd

>Man im tired of larps. first 40 people to quote me get 15 icx

ded fking srs.
thank you sir

I'm also running a giveaway

First 20 people to quote this get 1 ETH

0xf9d8df64d4ffbe48e94401e1cfc220ab5edd2cce

ty sir

>Ethereum (BTC)
>Bitcoin (ETH)

thats why its called the flippening, retard. their tickers will flip

0x2d202491bcdab72e43b08b65fc800b5ab0f75db4

Thanks user

is 850 OMG enough to make it?

can we see dis other portfolio

0x5b770eda63d4d6a077b2da623b6298f9847d210e

Thanks user

>LTC
>LINK
>FUCKING IOTA
>XRP
Christ this board is filled with retards

ICX? Sure.

0x1e81F8f5b2DE3df31fe3460acFc4dF735C7c5120

reported

Does no one else use this site? Why the heck are you missing out on these gains user? BitMEX is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage. Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have longed(placed a buy order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC you can buy 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes up, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $12000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC. I started with .03 BTC and in a week I've turned that into .35 BTC using basic TA. I always thought TA was just a meme but it actually works. I use Bolinger Bands and Fisher Transform. I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. I started out losing but haven't lost since. You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission. Euros can sign up freely but US users are banned(Just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code though: bitmex.com/register/A2kDZA

I'll answer any questions you have and I'm curious if anyone else on here uses this sight. It's interface is amazing and the liquidity it offers is completely unmatched.

probably because the rest of the list is bluechip not counting link

After getting over my sinophobia and realizing that community distaste will kill IOTA regardless of quality, I have updated the pre-2018 folio. Aside from LINK, the point is to hold blue chips because by the time of the next boom (2019-2020), money will be flowing into new ICOs and blue chips, not unpopular coins that already got pumped and dumped last year.

0x4b74177fdC36F248Fa114c2AF5eF0cF79570b59f

OP I’m an excel guy too but there are plugins available for google sheets that query coin prices on refresh. Much more time efficient than what you’re doing. The one I use is CRYPTOFINANCE(). It’s easy to add on to sheets through the plugin manager and has super simple functions.
Also I have to say using blank columns to space things out like that triggers the shit out of me, and is probably why your sort is messed up with the ticker values. It also makes it harder to pivot your data. I don’t know if you are more of a power user than that sheet implies, but spreadsheets shouldn’t be used as a way to format simple tables because it disallows so much functionality.
Anyway kys pinky linky.

You missed Qash

Welcome to the autistic world of Excel formatting in finance. I will never unlearn this bullshit. The spacing looks amazing to me.

Ty for the plug in hook up. Also kys nolinking faggot

>ded fking srs.
0x3109bed488fe53fbc8fe53265135c69c453d38f4

0x36ec6fa31914a71ea4f0ff69e016609c9af02972

thanks kind user

no ICX? gg

>Interoperability for a future where maybe a handful, at most, of blockchains will actually dominate
>ICX's whitepaper literally explains that the token exists right now solely to raise free money.

Pass, for now. I'll buy if the future looks different.

fuck it i want icx

0x9db39133A968Ee0F5a56d1D7b4B36B8F5bd80877

0x97c98dade5045729ec77fa2d5035caeb4216dcea

Thank you user

incase you're being autistic and wanted the whole text quoted:

(OP)

>ded fking srs.

thank you user: 0x9db39133A968Ee0F5a56d1D7b4B36B8F5bd80877

Not that I disagree with you, but by this logic ChainLink doesn't need its own token, either
>inb4 muh oracle staking

It's the same as iExec--those who run the protocol will be paid in its token