predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=jD5vH2C_6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=jD5vH2C_6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k
youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im dumping then all in on walton

I have always sold the news, only time I lost money was when IOTA pumped after the microsoft news
the other countless times I bought back cheaper like 1-2 days later

mfw I unironically think that "sell the news" is already priced in and it will not dump at all

nah, not this time

the run up was aborted by weak BTC, the dump will be minor

remember, this is a late rebrand, they already missed the first deadline, so there is less hype

Unironically this. Going to ride their mainnet pump and then hop back to VEN to ride theirs

I hope you are right.

icx will moon

When does coinnest start trading? At what time?

50 minutes before rebrand starts like 9 hours

There's gonna be announcements too.

Perfect timing. Thanks user.

If I've learned anything from all this is when there's a hype an out a certain date then when that date comes the price will not moon. The price is already built into this hype. If anything the price might even move down. People are already bought. If you know it's rebrading in 9 hours, are you going to wait 8 hours before you buy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS DUMPING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SELL SELL SELL ABORT NOW

BOTTOM IS $3

when will biz learn?

SELL

THE

NEWS

It’s idiotic to decide you’re selling before seeing what the rebrand entails... Say what you will about VEN (I certainly have my own qualms), but those fuckers know how to market. I’d be surprised if this rebrand is a letdown.

When will you kids learn?
I sold my stack last week

Agreed 100% it's retarded. Doesn't change the fact that it will happen.

>drops 1k sats
>I told you guys XD

lmao at your life

Therr is no volume of buying. I doubt a sell off is going to happen.

Chinks are holding their breath to see what sort of announcements happen during the rebrand.

This lol.
Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums does.
Just wait and fucking watch the show.

Unless you plan on swing trading ven, its pointless to even watch this coin. Your plan should be to hold it for 1 or 2 years.

It didn't even pump that much, wasn't worth selling.

Go all in....they have a top notch whitepaper and working product - $500 nfc sticker printer.

They never missed a deadline you fucking tard. Show me where they originally had the rebranding for an earlier date.

its going off a cliff.

watch brainlet.

Selling into AMB

>he doesn´t know that "sell the news" dump happens before the event
it will dump hard before the event and during the event it will enter full fomo mode and everybody is buying back at loss

Everybody is gonna dump because nobody in crypto believes in the projects.

Its being rebranded as Social Equality Coin, get out now!!

>Go all in....they have a top notch whitepaper and working product - $500 nfc sticker printer.

Dude, just sell your WTC. It's not going back to where you bought for a while.

Apotheosis part 1, last page, mid January.

Doesn't concern me at all tho.

Why the flying fuck is it dumping now. It didn't even pump!

Just sold
Hope to be back in within 48 hours

its not...? fuck u guys are retarded why am i even here

knowing ven it'll just be at the same fucking point in 48 hours. this is the most boring coin in the world

why is everyone waiting for the event to sell since its not even pumping? if you are going to sell, sell now and buy back just before the event to maximize gainz

SELL THE N E W S
NEVER CHANGE Veeky Forums

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

buy the dip

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELLL IT ALL

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=jD5vH2C_6_A
holy shit. i'm selling this shit at the first mini pump
fuck this "supply-chain utility token" who tf needs this shit really

GREEN CANDLE. DUMP IT ALL BEFORE IT GOES RED AGAIN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You shut your whore mouth and delete.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S A TRAP
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

hodl of course

I am holding Vechain for long term capital gains and staking for thor no point in selling this for the next 1-3 years possibly 5-10 years or longer

BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP

PULL BACK ALL, DUMP DUMP DUMP BEFORE NEXT HUGE SELL OFF

You realize they are playing you. VEN is dumping there own coin to buy it going back into the rebrand will be 8 dollars Tuesday morning before being 6 again on wednesday. They have a live demonstration with practical use case along with updates on wallet progression / thor. All true. Do not worry.

This is how its going to play out:
>sell the news
>dumping hard
>lowest point of the dump just before the event (you sell here)
>korea picks up your bags
>event starts
>sunny spitting fire to the microphone
>full_fomo.jpg
>every brainlet rushing back to VeChain at loss
>green dildos
>traders dump their bags on you
>back to 65k sats

Never change Veeky Forums buy high sell low.

you really thought you would outsmart Sunny and the whales, didn´t you?

QUIT DUMPING YOUR BAGS YOU FUCKS, WE NEVER PUMPED!!!

Jokes on u guys my boomer dad who profited a ton off dotcom told me to sell 2 days b4 the news and I listened.

>event starts
>video below or something similar starts playing on the big screen
>everyone dumps as fast as they can when they figure out this is cyberpunk bitconnect

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5vH2C_6_A

maybe they'll have a urban music video

This shit's going to dump so hard in 9hrs

Reminder: the average person is a retard who is expecting big partnership announcements. anything short of a miraculous partership that cures cancer will result in a dump. this happens with literally every single crypto conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

DUMP YOUR BAGS NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO KEEPS PAYING FOR THESE.

SHOW YOURSELF.

WE NEED SOMEBODY TO READ THE ELEVATOR ONE.

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

no, this one

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

HAHAHA

who ever is picking the people to make the videos is a genius

official time of announcement?

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

If you retards haven't realized this is priced in and will dump hard then I don't feel sorry for you. People were saying it's a $50-$100 coin a couple months back and have now changed their tune to $10-$20 max. I wonder why...

they technically had the rebranding to be in January but moved it back a month. why they moved a rebranding date is unknown, but likely because of the crash crypto was going through

good i need more

Selling into ETC for that sweet airdrop on March 5th

because the whole market dipped you absolute mong

During the rebrand Sunny is going to announce his entry into Guinness Book for biggest cock in China, whereupon he will then drag several Waltcucks onto the stage and sink his fleshy presto log into them, killing them instantly. The crowd will cheer, Vet 250 by end of the day.

Hey guys remember the ANTSHARES rebrand when it went from 8 bucks to 50?

then it went down all the way to $50, im just going to hold through. trying to time VEN always burned me

down all the way to $20*

Could be the crash, but I bet waiting a little bit longer for expiring NDAs have something to do with it too.

Indiscriminately selling the news is for mongoloids. Antshares and IOTA both ran news that kicked off a bull run. Both in recent history. Antshares wouldn't have even retraced had China not come out against ICOs immediately after.

> Muh BMW
> Muh CCK tweets
Retards. VW and IOTA didn't so shit, why you think BMW partnership will do anything for VEN, what, are the cars going to be on blockchain now? RFID cars? Is that it? I have to buy BMW with VEN? Fucking idiots.

>he doesn't understand how blockchain will be implemented by a car manufacturer
Sorry user, you're not going to make it.

Not with the last LINK conf

I have half a strength node just for shits and giggles, but I love to shake out the riff-raff on this one.

Apologies user, you might make it.

Crypto will never take off unless major enterprises have to purchase tokens, not individual speculators.

BMW or any other client will want to purchase Thor. They'd want to do that to execute smart contracts that would generate greater revenue / cut cost - that is, the cost of executing the smart contract is less than the money they'd make by utilizing its services.

That's...the whole fucking point of a blockchain platform. Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, VeChain, all of them.

If you don't understand this (and you obviously don't think you think VEN is a currency used to purchase things) then get the fuck out of crypto.

major enterprises aren't going to be buying VET though, they already have nodes

You know that VEN is blockchain-utilized supply chain technology right? You know these coins all do different things, aimed at differing aspects of business solutions right?

You know these coins are not all just different colors and prices... right?

I agree than any business with a VeChain partnership right now almost certainly has their own nodes but as it expands (and given VeChain's limited supply and how there will only ever be a maximum of 8000 nodes) businesses in the future not yet on board may have to purchase Thor directly.

This. Buying Ven is just submitting a job application to become a node in hopes that corporations will want to use its services.

You have to be a retard to think that all big enterprises that want VET don't have nodes already.
It wouldn't be in Vechains interest to shill the token like this if they wanted to sell it to big enterprises.

THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE BIZ RICH! Why would you guys even think this?

It's why the partnership talk shouldn't be dismissed - it's all that even really matters. If VeChain has clients who need Thor, it will be a success (and hypothetically, a success regardless of the state of the crypto market, because its value is tied to how much it saves businesses money, how much it's worth to THEM, not speculators).

If clients leave or don't use VeChain, then it's a failure and the coin should drop to nothing over time. It lives or dies by partnerships and clients.

everyone who works at VEN has a big VEN stack, it's in their best interest to see an expensive Veeky Forums. Just don't expect DNV to be the ones pumping VET lol

Yeah i'm definitely bullish because of the Pwc partnership mostly. I don't believe they've already sold nodes to their thousands of clients since the mainnet isn't even launched and it's easier to sell with a working product.

Selling any sort of security because someone made a post on Veeky Forums