Only the comfiest cooking shows, YouTube channels, and webms

Only the comfiest cooking shows, YouTube channels, and webms.

youtube.com/watch?v=0dtBjqIu5W8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=pYhiIrlXY7I
youtube.com/watch?v=G6vnEQzohZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gdW8EwiCRn8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_vmSrBJQIU
youtube.com/watch?v=zyD40U0fLvw
youtube.com/watch?v=e2BU0be8f3s
youtube.com/watch?v=svEd8r08ubw
youtube.com/watch?v=eYMRTtcMJ08
youtube.com/watch?v=t3-_HnNy8U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>comfiest
If you stabbed yourself in the neck on national TV that still wouldn't be enough to make up for your faggot slang.

Hell yes, I used to watch that all the time. I hope he's doing well.

youtube.com/watch?&v=pYhiIrlXY7I

youtube.com/watch?v=G6vnEQzohZQ

Raw vegan, not gross. I'm not vegan but it's relaxing to watch, and Laura is waifu.

To the brits, are they airing new episodes of River Cottage? It's been at least 4 years since I last saw a torrent for it

Fuck I hope so.
River Cottage Australia was pretty good but not as good as Hugh Fearnley.

On that note, was that show with the treechanger that sets up a farm in Tassie any good?

Greetings my lovelies!

youtube.com/watch?v=gdW8EwiCRn8

i really liked this channel until i saw the one with the cured anchovies with a "worst recipe ever???" caption. i watched it, and at the end he was just like "yeah it's okay not too bad". i hope the clickbait doesn't take over too much.

Comfiest channel I've stumble across
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_vmSrBJQIU

It's an interesting show but I get very tired VERY quickly of them shilling their store every episode. Makes me not want to share it with anybody.

Shills, weeaboos and memesters.
Fuck off, Veeky Forums.

Nice guy, he lives close to where I live. He once asked me if I wanted a threesome with him and his wife, but I feel it was a race thing so I turned him down

The whole point of the channel is to advertise the store, you idiot. Do you not know what advertising is?

I wish this was true

youtube.com/watch?v=zyD40U0fLvw

been watching this guy for an hour now. the recipes arent always authenthic or correct but the guy seems like a boss

They advertise, but also put out informative videos about period foods that don't link the product.

When people think they're the smartest thing for finally figuring out how advertising works, then call others stupid for "not realizing it" it irks me.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2BU0be8f3s

God i love this show so much. I'm not vegan either but she's so nice to listen to and including miss it a lot. I don't like a lot of the new stuff taste made is doing, I liked Laura and I liked thirsty for

Taste of History

youtube.com/watch?v=svEd8r08ubw

youtube.com/watch?v=eYMRTtcMJ08

Looks like the love child of Simon Pegg and Sean Bean

youtube.com/watch?v=t3-_HnNy8U0

This shit has been my jam lately, it's so relaxing.

I just started this guy's channel.

I did the steak pie myself and god damn it was good.

I love this channel so much. I'm not even really all that interested in trying the recipes, it just is such a comfy warm channel to put on after a rough day.

She has her own channel. It's kind of shit now, but there you go.

Why is this so funny to imagine?

and then you realize it's like 3% feces

HEY! Did you steal that pepe?

this guy is great

>you will never shoot shit while working in a noisy steamy kitchen with your blue collar bros

Why it's he d like a faggot though?

>classic austrian recipe
In what universe is beef Stroganoff not Russian?

>stroganoff is Russian

Dude, quit repeating the same old, tired, communist lies.

I ain't gotta eat it, I just like watching it.

who hurt you

>not jas townsend and wife's son