Give me pics of cheapest and shitiest alcohol you have ever drink. Pic related, literally hobo tier

Give me pics of cheapest and shitiest alcohol you have ever drink. Pic related, literally hobo tier

Other urls found in this thread:

earthexcursion.com/soju-cheap-hell-in-a-bottle/
chethanol.com/eng/changhae_ethanol_05.php?ckattempt=1
mypbrand.com/2010/10/05/private-brand-beer-from-kum-go/
alcoholicscience.com/2010/12/snake-wines-how-about-with-venomous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also to make it more interesting, you can accompany it with the most exclusive one you ever had
show us your range

When I lived in Korea I used to drink a LOT of soju. It's not nearly as bad as terrible vodka or other very cheap drinks but its the only alcohol that has given me a severe allergic reaction TWICE. I have no allergies and havent experienced it before or after. I looked it up and apparently in Korea its ok to make booze with industrial waste.

on the other end of the spectrum Cristal or a 97 port. I've drank a lot of very expensive wine/liquor.

>vodka K-Cups

>I looked it up and apparently in Korea its ok to make booze with industrial waste.
source? I'd like to read about this but can't find anything.

Why does it expire in 2010? I thought vodka lasts forever?

I don't think it's right to say that you had an allergic reaction to industrial waste. That's like saying you're allergic to poison.

Slightly related - Have you had soju with beer? I hear it's a common thing. If you have, what is it like? What's the point? Is it tasty or is it more about getting drunk quickly?

yes and yes. They call it somek. Its soju poured in beer. It gets you drunk and because soju is kind of sweet its not bad. similar to malt liquor.

It's cheap booze so I think it qualifies. You can buy all kinds of soju from corner and grocery stores and thats where I bought it.

earthexcursion.com/soju-cheap-hell-in-a-bottle/

and

chethanol.com/eng/changhae_ethanol_05.php?ckattempt=1

is the best I could find, and its far from official. It's hard to find something that says "we use ethanol produced as waste from industrial mean in soju"

Read the last line in the second link, about drinking fuel grade ethanol.

Maybe it's the manufacture date...?

I've had vodka go bad on me, though... Usually when I would try to disguise it in a plastic bottle of something else and leave it in my hot car... Nasty, nasty, nasty. Could just be the combo of hot plastic and residual residue of whatever juice bottle I was using.

the greatest puke i ever had was when i woke up in my dorm, horribly hung over, and guzzled a bottle of "water" that turned out to be cheap vodka from the night before

Oh yeah. That's the worst when it get's down to the "water". Because after that, it's bile and stomach acid and that HURTS. Esophagus agony for days on end. I can see why the Koreans have that higher rate of stomach cancer. Ulcers are nothing to be trifled with...

Are you serious?
There was a high-school academic decathlon I went to, like, a couple decades ago and the main organizer / teacher for our school had this full suitcase of mouthwash. Immediately, I thought, "Oh, OK... Alcoholic." He got fired not long after for being drunk too many times while trying to teach a class.
>Is that even cheaper than a cheap vodka?
>Easier to get, I suppose...

I used to be a medic who picked up the regular drunks. Apparently the original yellow flavor is where it's at. They turned their nose up when I asked about the blue one.

the original flavor has higher alcohol content

Caliber vodka. $6 for a fifth.

Tastes like wood alcohol smells.

$13 for a half-gallon, it was my go to in my first semester of college when I didn't have a part time job and was underage.

I can't even imagine being able to stomach it now.

Anyone who likes this shit should remove themselves from the gene pool.

>hurr durr bitter shit for muh mature palate
go beat your dick with a hammer

It's when the plastic expires

Huezil hobo tier shit

Only sorority girls actually like that stuff

Fireball is sickly sweet. It's like drinking alcoholic syrup. Nasty.

shurhands

fucking disgusting shit

I remember being in high school and drinking luke warm popov from the plastic bottle.

It was the nastiest shit you could fucking fathom. Beyond the pale of fucking bad. I'm so grateful my body threw it up, I'd rather ingest molten lead.

I have a bottle right now. Very oily (like most cheap vodka). Not the worst but I'm definately keeping it in the freezer.

>37.5 abv vodka k-cups
I didn't know I needed this in my life so much

Because it's cheap and can get a few people fucked up.

I drink the 12 and 18 year often so I thought I would try the 21. Delicious but not worth the price. Payer over $100 a bottle really is a waste

the red flavored variety is extra shitty

worse drink of my life
I and some friends picked up a bottle of this and some beers and drank it new years eve's night when we were 16, we even tried mixing it with whatever juices we had at hand but I still remember it as the worse stuff I ever drank

this in turn is the best alcoholic drink I've ever had, very gently offered by a bartender friend after the table bought some €100 of drinks

Fuck this garbage

It's like drinking cinnamon syrup dude. Some people aren't into that.

Hey now, OE is up there with Colt 45 for best malt liquor.

tried that once, was very ill. never again.

I got it for free in the days before I could legally purchase my own alcohol and rejoiced.

I quickly found out -why- I got it for free, though.
Fucking awful. And that was back when I was drinking Monopolowa vodka on the regular.

>not King Cobra

>not getting down with some nice black booster on the rocks

Fuckoff back to sierra leone ibrahim

Sangre de Toro (blood of bull)

holy shit

Don't have a pic, but there was some Thai """""""""""""""""""""""""whisky""""""""""""""""""""""" that was pretty wretched.

On the other end of the spectrum, $$$ wise, probably the Black Tot.

Goes for 800 or 900 a bottle last I checked.

a friend bought this for me when i just asked her to get me a bottle of vodka. fuck it was nasty

Just being "not into that" is a pretty far cry from telling somebody to kill themselves because they don't like the same flavor poison you do.
>sickly sweet
Which is exactly why I put it in my coffee and make hot toddies with it.

You fags havent had the hangover of your life, Tonayan its where its at, roumor has it that this shit can get you blind

The mos exotic shit i ever had is Garañona, its the mexican version of the Jaggermeister

White clover distilled liquor.
Apparantly it was so horrible they couldn't catagorize it as anything else.

The absolute worst was pic related. Scorpion and snake wine, just tasted like rotten flesh.

I drank some Indonesian made vodka once when on holiday there. It wasn't bootleg shit it was legit made in a factory and sold at major supermarkets.

500ml cost about $8, and 3 days on the toilet afterwards. Vomit too, it was coming out of both ends.

Can you even actually stomach that? I'd imagine you'd get sick before you'd even get smashed.

Oh yeah dipshit? Go beat your own dick with a piece of shit you fuck. Whore.

I've done it on serious hangovers when you don't want to feel like shit when waking up.
But then again I thought taking a swig of chinese rotting snake and scorpion wine was something I had to try.

it was like drinking vanilla extract

That's how I felt about the Macallan 15. It was so milquetoast and caramel it might as well have been brandy.

18 rather.

Reserve was the worst and gave a terrible hangover, light was the best ice was the best deal if you just wanted to get drunk as you could get a 12 pack for 6.99$
mypbrand.com/2010/10/05/private-brand-beer-from-kum-go/
They dont sell it anymore

when my drinking was at its worst i was drinking a handle of the shittiest vodka i could find every 2 or 3 days. gordon's was the cheapest.

one time i ran out of booze and tried peppermint extract out of desperation - that was a fucking mistake.

I can't stop laughing

>trying peppermint extract
>not stealing an extract daily when you can't afford an handle
It's like you aren't even trying to hit rock bottom.

Why would anyone drink that?

The bottle says: "Fuel. Cleaning and solvent product."

Also, this hand sanitizer.

Also, this hand sanitizer. None of them tasted very good...

i remember having a bottle as a leftover of a party. ended up using it to clean the shower curtains with it.

Here they add something to non industrial ethanol so the abos don't drink it

I mean, they still do, they just get sick

Friend brought it back from Thailand as a souvenir, it's a tourist attraction.
Over there they apparantly do shots of it for "medicinal" purposes.
alcoholicscience.com/2010/12/snake-wines-how-about-with-venomous.html