It's over isn't it

it's over isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0WUDmFx5jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was it really over when all you had in the beginning was nothing but imaginary capital?

what is it with the trap posting lately. I'm on no fap god dammit

short it on bitmex

LOLOL LOOK AT THAT FATASS WHITEBOI

God, that's horrifying. I hope he sues

Hes a beta he should've grabbed her ass like a chad

What is this situation? Source.

I wish i was that guy

>lowering yourself to the behavior of chimps is being a chad

sauce pls so i can fap to that nigress

that's me :( feels bad man

ASSAULT!

>being a beta cuck and getting pushed by a thot is being a chad

niggers

holy fuck I want to racemix so bad

that faggot

He should be sued for how ugly and fat he is.

THIS IS HOW I WANT TO DIE

i would love to breed her

Do you make seuxal advances towards monkeys when they fling their poo at you at the zoo?

I do.

>not enjoying a fat ass

you never been to a club, user?

This. Poopoos gotta go....

>smacks the machine like a chimp instead of pulling the power cord

godamn girls mustve given u a hard time in high school

Reminder: Fucking black chicks is one of the most trad things you can do as an Anglo American

you're a faggot.

tnb

kek what's the sauce

why do they put the kid in the washing machine

BLACKED

Lighter man is a retarded hero.

bellcurve.jpg

>black parenting

I imagine they put some bleach in there and were trying to figure out if they could make the kid white so they could have a good life.

I hope that little nigger died. Natural selection

>late abortion

I'll send someone $20 worth of ETH if they photoshop an ETH logo onto the black girl and BTC on the fat guy. Maybe have it split into BTC/BCH when he hits the wall

now reverse the roles...

40 and its done

>white people

Source?

kek

Do you honestly expect niggers to have any critical thinking skills?

Bet you anything this was in a blue state where only criminals have access to assault bums

kekkerino

if you're going to be racist, you're supposed to be funny about it. Just being blatantly racist with no humor in it is not cool bro

kys cuck

It was supposed to be the SUMMER OF GEORGE...

Ugly and cant move her shitter

Cant blame nignog here

I hope the kid died, would save him/her so much suffering.

I'm guessing you share the same skin color as your id? I'm sorry you lost the genetic lottery.

I bet that guy smashed that purple pussy later. And no I don't think it will ever be over. Even if bitcoin fell back down to 4 fucking dollars it only takes one rich guy to buy a fuck ton of bitcoins and pump the price. But if you think crypto will just keep going up forever you're delusional.

Where is the source for that shit? Holy shit

LOL at these trashy white girls. I understand why a white woman would date a black guy who was good looking with a big dick and had his shit together. But what motivates a white woman to specifically go after black guys exclusively? Thots like her. I get this vibe that she is in a "fuck only black guys" phase

Boys and girls, that was infanticide.

I'd feed her massa's BWC. Fuck /pol/. Muh Dik > Muh Race

I'm not white I'm asian. so it would be very easy for me to talk shit to you since we as a people have higher IQ's on average than jizzskins, but I won't bring that up because I'm actually smart enough (with my superior IQ) to realize that the world is made up of individuals and that other factors are at play than just genetics (such as wealth and culture) and not to categorize everything I see like a dumb ape. I know, it's a hard complex concept for you to understand. some of us were just born superior, regardless of color. I'm sorry you were born with a limited critical thought capacity.

Nvm I found the source youtube.com/watch?v=G0WUDmFx5jY
Jesus Christ, that nigger didn't INTENTIONALLY try to kill that baby? He was just playing around? ROFL!! FUCKING BRAINLET

Imagine getting this mad about posts on an anonymous finance board. Like nigga just turn off the computer close your eyes.

nice bait

"If you're going to be racist..." Etc.

Stop being offended on the behalf of others you schlob.

Unironically this

Kill you are self.

DEATH BY SNU SNU

asians really dont have a higher IQ though. IQ is a test, asians are cheaters. do the math since youre so good at it