Which one of you faggots is this?

Which one of you faggots is this?

youtube.com/channel/UCoGXA0raXlQT6q7sCKi0OVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWlEz6fS0Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop advertising your own shitty channel, OP.

it's me, I don't start threads about the show and never will, just pay for the ad slot on top

I have browsed Veeky Forums for years and have luckily reached some cool anons through that ad

I'm editing this potato bread episode right now, should be up tomorrow.

How the fuck did you end up on Veeky Forums?

Seriously it's not bad!

But I guess Veeky Forums is disgusted by creativity and OC. Just look at how the average user handles poor Ja/ck/.

Veeky Forums has ads?

this. do people actually not use adblock in 2016?

this is like legitimately good video making, pretty good explanations too, weird that there are things like this with no views.
>not taking adblock off on sites you like that don't have invasive/obstructive ads

I wouldn't take adblock off for my mother's website if she had one. The most I do is open a page in an incognito window if there's an article I really want to read on Forbes or Wired.

it's one of the better blue boards. there are people on here who are pro cooks and chefs. like that thread recently where people were posting their kitchens... a few of them clearly cook at Michelin levels. plus, there used to be organized cooking competitions on here with impressive entries.

yes, but obviously most people use adblock and most advertisers wouldn't touch this place with a ten-foot stick, so ads on Veeky Forums are really cheap.

thanks, still learning the videography stuff, trying to make it better.

Why are so many of your dishes vegetarian? grotesque.

Hey buddy, watched your latest video and that was pretty good. You can get as big as any other cooking channel on youtube with more time and maybe a few adjustments.

Here's my >OPINIONS

>great looking food
>good camera work, good shots
>good pacing of the video
>good commentary

>intro is OK, but you can work on it more
>could be more casual/lighthearted as you explain the instructions (you sound a little "edgy" at times, for lack of a better word, unnecessarily)
Which could very well just be your style, but I find that most people who watch cooking videos enjoy the commentary when it's more on the "relaxed/casual" side.
>be more consistent with measurements of the ingredients (really doesn't take too much effort to just include them in the box below at the very least)

God bless, friend.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWlEz6fS0Zo

>cutting garlic with a razor like Paulie
>cutting the bacon last to prevent cross contamination
>wash your cutting board after handling raw meat (obvious marie reference)

I like this faggot

>this is like legitimately good video making, pretty good explanations too, weird that there are things like this with no views.

I'm gonna be honest, usually I just shit post. I'm pretty surprised his videos haven't caught on more....

maybe he should shill on leddit or some shit

maybe YOU should

I actually thought about buying ads for him and posting them to /r/cooking and /r/food

I really enjoy his videos....but my barometer is skewed as I enjoy Simply Sara videos as well

Videos are great....except your AUDIO IS SHIT

I try to get threw a few of your vids but get annoyed with the echo and such

>be called 4k kitchen
>be a small channel so youtube doesn't allot the bandwidth required for buffer-less 4k viewing
at least that's how I'm assuming it works. either way, just buffered for the first time ever.

I'm sorry, let me be more direct, because subtlety doesn't work very well in text form:

Stop posting this youtube show, or any other thing of this nature.

thanks for the criticism, I actually really appreciate this. I'm gonna build a vocal booth and try to work on my voiceover ability. as for the vegetarian/vegan thing (I'm neither), it's just an experimental challenge.

this will probably be my last post ITT.

your shits good man, I may try some of this stuff myself. You make it seem easier than the end result looks.

same

this pasta speaks to me for some reason but I don't really want onion gut/breath so I'll save it for a day where I'm in contact with nobody

which is too often

Watched a few, not bad, could be pretty great with small improvements

I'm going to pay more than you for McDonald's to reclaim the top ad space.

people who dont install extra spyware into their computer.

>Adblock is bad
>trackers are just fine
End yourself, marketer. Advertising culture is killing our civilization.

>greentexting IRL
user please.

he has good knife skills, but that's it.
food is cringeworthy as fuck.

Not really though. That eggplant looked pretty good.

Go try being edgy somewhere else, like /b/

hello 4k kitchen

What makes this shit "cringeworthy"? It seems like a pretty standard Youtube cooking channel but with better presentation.

Overall the videos were really good, I think your tone gets a little too edgy at times but it sets a cool atmosphere.

Does he has cancer

could you make a recipe with tortellini?
take this puppy bento as a gift.

yes :(

protip, if you block an element on forbes, then unblock it, it thinks that you disabled adblock completely.

But how do you get the actual article via search engine without copypasting the title into their local article search after being directed to the frontpage? God Forbes is annoying.

For me....

>not ad blocking at the router or dns level

Is this a thing? Routers seem so low-level that they couldn't support that type of code.

>Stop posting this youtube show, or any other thing of this nature.

Not OP, but of course you faggots would complain about an actual decent post on this fast food forum