I'm homeless in Philadelphia. Where can I go for food? Hopefully some good food

I'm homeless in Philadelphia. Where can I go for food? Hopefully some good food.

Head down to your nearest McDonald's for a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, hot fresh fries, and an ice cold Coca-Cola

I don't have any money

Go to 'ur 'cal 'go 'za 'zerria

Very funnu

Try a job fair you lazy piece of shit.

start panhandling

I got beat up

>be homeless
>be picky
Can't have it both ways, lad.

Go to a 7-11 and ask for all the money in the cash register. Enjoy free room and board after that.
Then panhandle somewhere not claimed, dumbass.

nice dubs

is there a panhandlers code about claiming territory? i have always wondered
Maybe there's some cool bum fights on youtube

I have to poop and I'm nervous today

Why are you homeless in Philadelphia?

If you have time to shitpost on an Eritrean Shotput image board you have time to suck dick for food.

He was tired of being sleepless in Seattle.

That's quite a long distance to travel just to be homeless.

My parents kicked me out I found my way to the city I thought there would be a shelter here I have no friends

Why did they kick you out?
Why do you have no friends?

Patty's Pub

I haven't worked in years
I never knew how to talk to people can't make friends

Realest answer I can give is to hang around shops around closing time. Bigger shops throw away food that they can't legally sell but are still edible, especially fruits and vegetables. Smaller shops that make their own breads and stuff will usually reduce their costs a lot towards the end of the day when it's gonna be thrown out so if you can scrap together some money there's a good bet. Hope it gets better for you user.

How are you using the Internet?

Go dumpster diving behind a grocery store. Or ask to help out in a grocery store in exchange for a sandwich or something. Some store owners have sympathy for the homeless.

>Capable of typing like a normal person
>Instead of adopting a personality, decided that it's easier to just not talk at all
You are the definition of lazy.
Which is sad, since being homeless is going to be real fucking hard.

Thank you

Library
I might try that

He's got an iPhone.
His parents just kicked him out in the middle of the month: his phone is probably paid for at least another few weeks.

When did you last shower and how long have you been out on your duff?

>library
Oh. It's a troll thread. Library worker here. They're all closed today. All of them.
I was gonna offer you a fish taco, but you're a piece of shit and I hope you get hit by a truck.

where in philly?

?
I'm in the library on the corner of 42 and 6th

I'm at the free library it's open today till 5 today please help me out man I'd love a taco I'm starving

I mean even if it is a troll thread, it's not a bad thing to share information about how to survive if something similar happens to you

There is no 42nd and 6th in Philadelphia.

He's a liar.

Rn I'm at the free library

If you get fucked heres what you do.

>Go to convenience store
>Ask for all of the money in the register
>Hopefully they just call the cops, if not say you are taking food then
>If not just stuff you pockets full of food/drinks
>If they dont call the cops go eat the food/drink drinks
>If they do call the cops you go to jail for a few days and get a warm room to sleep in and food, maybe even counseling to help you find a shelter

DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES threaten or even IMPLY HARM to anyone, or else then you are getting fucked.

No. You're a liar. No Philadelphia libraries are open today. Go choke on a rail spike.

What the fuck are you talking about Im at the free library it's open till 5

Yeah? Which one?

The one on vine

Shoplifting is a much better strategy than pretending to rob the store though. Best case scenario, you get away with free food. Worst case, you get free food in jail.

Which room? (^:

kek

Go to an employment agency like manpower and get a job

How autistic are you?

Children's department

Not at all. The main library is enormous. There are dozens upon dozens of rooms with computer access.

>convenience store robbery
>only spending a few days in jail

Even in Canada you would get at least a year for that.

I forget... which floor is that on?

1st

Are you two going to fug?

Right, right. Is Allison still working there?

I don't know

What're you wearing, OP?

Black robe
Bright pink sandles
Green glasses
Giant dragon wings