Tea

What's your cuppa tea?

Tell us your ways.

Serious question, as someone who lives in America:

Do Brits put sugar and creamer in their tea like we do for coffee?

I don't mean to be ignorant, just curious

Sugar and milk.

They somehow have the worst tea """culture""" in the world despite being known for the opposite. They buy the worst tea possible (Lipton notably) then drown it in milk and sugar to mask how terrible it is.

t. posh cunt

t. britcuck with zero discretion for quality

I was with you up to the Lipton bit. Replace that with PG Tips and you have a point.

I would say that good tea and a good selection of tea is more accessible in Britain than the USA though, even if the standard might be a builder's tea. When I worked at a café, a good few builders and bikers would ask for Darjeelings and Earl Greys, which I can't imagine happening in the USA.

The same is sort of similar in China. While the majority of the population might be perfectly happy with bottled oolongs and over-oxidised greens, there's great accessibility to insanely good teas.

Mornings: Builders tea, Scottish breakfast or a chai blend a friend of mine sells, whole milk, no sugar
Throughout the day: Generally a cheap sencha, no sugar or milk
Evenings: Sencha again, sometimes a blend with cherry blossoms. Smells nice, but I can't taste the cherry blossoms at all
Night: Chamomile :3

Sugar and milk, never cream

Best tea culture is probably Japan with all those fancy green and black teas, but the UK isn't bad. Mainly black tea like English Breakfast or Earl Grey but its almost always in teabags, with a splash of milk and 1 or 2 sugars

Classic green tea.

Cream in British tea culture is clotted cream, which you spread on your tea biscuits.

I don't really restrict myself to any specific kind of tea but oolong's my favorite. I don't add anything to my teas.

Apparently I've been drinking tea the wrong way since I use milk instead of water and sweeten it with honey.

Canadafag here.

I like a nice breakfast tea with milk and a tiny bit of honey. I tried fancy tea from Teavana but it was kinda weird.

My cup of Tea™, is a freshly baked Pizza™, because it contains all of the food groups!

the only good tea culture is from china.
and there is a thread already you cunts.

My absolute favorite tea is Bigelow plantation mint, but for some reason I've been having trouble finding it in stores lately.

There's already a tea thread up. Why the fuck is Veeky Forums so fucking shit nowadays.

God, that looks good.

Steep Earl Grey

R u girl

Will u b my ck gf

Pls be in West Midlands

I've been doing a lot of Yerba Mate.

I need to get a Gourd, however.

Turkish tea is amazing on a hot day.

I prefer 'cago-style tea.