Cryptonigger living it up

u mad?

I'm happy for you. Deep down we all just want to be loved and you're no different.

"These are the moments I savor. Being able to live life to the fullest without having to worry about an income. Being able to make memories and stories that will last a lifetime. Being able to celebrate the handwork we put into cryptos."

not really since im not a nigger

Phi Phi island? Maya bay

Happy for this guy. His ICON call made me quit my job.

I don't get why people hate on this guy when he's a good role model for other blacks. we'd be better off if they all acted like him

This

sub 1M made u quit ur job?

just the average white woman in her natural habitat. nothing really out of place there at all tbqh.

Good for him. I hope we can all make it.

blonde chick wants to get creampied SO badly.

who tf cares
good for them
OP is probably a cuck subscribeed to blacked.com

The reason I am mad is because he is from the USA and got wealthy investing into ICOS which it was illegal to invest in because he was not an accredited investor. Dirty fuck. Un-American piece of shit. Ooga Booga

Getting into projects pre ICO and shilling the ever loving shit out of them?

Pretty much every shitbag crypto youtuber?

yeah great role model

So this board is nothing but niggers/boomers and redditor faggots now now. Greaaaat.

saged.

Rather be a rich nigger than a poor ugly cracker, I’m basically a white nigger, u just have pink skin

We'd also be better off if millions of autistic white neets such as yourself also started acting like him

At least I'm not a fat black manlet.

A scamming nigger with a set of 3-4 girls

2/10 would not bang

Most desirable man for a white woman:
-rich
-black

Those women will never be happier

could you imagine spending a bunch of money to go to a nice resort in some remote island and on the week you decide to vacation there's fucking niggers and coalburners there being loud and throwing trash around? i would be so pissed

i don't care how much money he made he's still a beta who wears his shirt in the pool

>whats you mean i gots ta pay taxes n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeittt
this nigger will be bankrupt within 2 years

are there any asian beach resorts with a no nogs policy?

how much coal do you think the blonde burns?

Is that the same lagoon from that movie with Di Caprio?

Yeah!

fuckin fag

Can someone fill me in? Is this a larp or is OP actually one of the black dudes in the pic?

I'm not black so I'm not jealous lol