Folio thread, r8 and h8

Might be looking into diversifying into something else, convince me

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/A2kDZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sell some eth for neo. Without going into details about the strengths of NEO it has good potential to 10x and you have enough money to make some nice gains with the dividends.

maybe you should just kys lmao

I really like NEO, i think i will thanks user

Vechain. Thank me later.

Nice GVT stack user. You’re gonna make it. I second the NEO recommendation. Maybe add some LTC.

100 ETH into JNT. Hold till EOY.

Look past the memes and read up on it. If you don't understand it, ask someone with a background in finance.

Convince you?

Buy LINK and stop being a dumbass who ignores it because it's the most shilled.

If you're gonna take any advice from biz, research and buy the most shilled coin on biz.

Sell some of all 4, and take a 10k position in LINK, thank us end of year.

ITT: brainlets shilling biz memecoins

is 850 OMG enough to make it? :3

Nice LARP. You are either larping or you honestly put in your buy price on all those coins as fucking 0. Idiot.

from 2 weeks ago
I know high risk high reward, but any suggestions?

Yes if you have iron hands, it will pay your retirement in a 5 years.

I guess this the new copy pasta folio

Newbie here, how would you add mined coins to these apps?

Incredible that you made all of these gains from a 0 dollar initial investment! 100% profit desu

Very low effort Larp

Does no one else use this site? Why the heck are you missing out on these gains user? BitMEX is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage. Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have longed(placed a buy order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC you can buy 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes up, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $12000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC. I started with .03 BTC and in a week I've turned that into .35 BTC using basic TA. I always thought TA was just a meme but it actually works. I use Bolinger Bands and Fisher Transform. I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. I started out losing but haven't lost since. You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission. Euros can sign up freely but US users are banned(Just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code though: bitmex.com/register/A2kDZA

I'll answer any questions you have and I'm curious if anyone else on here uses this sight. It's interface is amazing and the liquidity it offers is completely unmatched.

Jumping on the portfolio bandwagon. Looking to be a bit less diversified and drop to 2-3 coins.

COSS was just play money waiting to see what happens so ignore that. XRP is older and likely longer term (don't believe in it, but figure it'll go up as with XLM). ETH and XMR are just safer until I find something that'll yield better gains.

Recommendations?

Planning to sell VEN into WTC / REQ / ENG