Hey Veeky Forums, I deposited 0.5 BTC into Bitmex a week ago, got lucky and turned it into 5...

Hey Veeky Forums, I deposited 0.5 BTC into Bitmex a week ago, got lucky and turned it into 5.5 and cashed out yesterday (just shorted from 11750 mostly), however I can't stop thinking about how easy the gains was, even though I know my luck has run dry and it's a death spiral of JUSTing. FUD me on Bitmex so I don't do something I will regret.

sec just john doe summoned bitmex any americans trading on bitmex are going prison for ass pounding sir

is this true

remember how Kaiji kept making good money but eventually got burnt risking it all every single fucking time?

That will be you if you're not careful. Invest what you have. Hold it. Play with a little bit of it, but remember you are gambling. Learn some TA so you don't get completely fucking burnt if you haven't already.

Put it all back in. I want to see you get rekt.

Go ahead and do it, just remember

If you lose, you lose everything

11 Times increase? Fuck me. Cash out the 2.5 as profit and play with the rest, doesn't matter if you lose it

go back in and if you lose the worst that could happen is that you take a loan out from the yakuza and lose your fingers trying to gamble your way out of that debt.

Nice gains, but mex really is a bucketshop. No one offers 100x otherwise.

Consider buying into the NapoleonX ICO instead. Quick flip should be at least 4x. ICO ends in literally 2 days so its good timing

Napoleonx.ai

If you do, use my ref code: MZXCNWEK and you get 5% of what I invested bonus as well
Check out the team. Solid. Thick. Tight.

Za wa Za wa Za wa !!!!

I can't do that. I know that if I lose I'll just deposit more trying to revenge trade. I was originally at an ATH of 7.1BTC, cashed out at 5.5 before the emotions got the better of me.

>Hey Veeky Forums, I deposited 0.5 BTC into Bitmex a week ago, got lucky and turned it into 5.5
just deposit 1btc from the profit and try your luck out , if you lose it it okey you're still winning on the initial investement
jesus is this board full of niggers or what

>Learn some TA so you can stop gambling
Lol

not what I said friend! I basically said learn TA to give you an edge in the gambling game of day trading

I do use TA, though mainly to find overbought/oversold. I don't believe in memelines

BITTOKONNEEEEEEKU

SEKAI WA MO CHIGAU AAN~ AAAN~ ARA ARA ARA

>transfer all profits to personal wallet
>open new position with remaining .5
>rinse and repeat

>DiscipleofOracle"Bigfaggot"
>tripfagging as a "disciple" of another immensely obnoxious tripfaggot
Jesus Christ, fucking disgusting. It's shit like this that makes you grateful for filters.

most shit on here is not true, but this..this.. could be true

Americans are already banned. Burgers have to use VPN's to trade.

you seem upset friend