Hot Dogs

Post your favorite Go-To Hotdog place.
Pic-Related:
Mine is Superdawg.

Five guys hotdogs are pretty good

If I want a hotdog I make it at home. Not something worth going out for Imo

I don't like how you have to get it with the fries. I'd rather have 2 dogs and no fries; still love it, though.

My local ballpark or a cookout. Who the fuck goes out of their way for a hot dog?

And even worse, the sad misguided sacks who ACTUALLY prepare them for individual personal meals.

>my culinary taste and knowledge is so far above eating hot dogs outside of social settings
>i'm too lazy/shitty a cook to heat up a single hot dog at home and add toppings

>this butthurt faggot defends purchasing, preparing, and consuming his human dogfood as a staple of his diet

No, usually it's social convenience when I enjoy my pig dick smoothies.

>I'm too cool to make a hot dog

Fuck off faggot sometimes I cravr a hot link in between a bun

>a staple of his diet

Learn to reading comprehension.

Then make a brat?

It's minor hyperbole to get a response, don't latch onto it. You're still a faggot who goes out of his way to make human dogfood.

>goes out of his way

Once again, cooking a fucking hot dog is not hard, and sometimes people want to eat one for lunch once in awhile and aren't faggots who go to sports games. You can claim minor hyperbole again or say "ha ha I trolled you", but if you think you're above making a hot dog at home I bet you can't cook for shit to begin with.

>hot dog
>place
lol must be murrica

>prepares hot dogs for personal consumption
>doesn't go to social events

Okay? You win at being a loser?

I go to cookouts, potlucks, parties, bbq's and whatnot often enough - but nobody would actually cook fucking hot dogs if they're serving other people; they're for personal consumption when you want one, not forcing on others.

Sports fags are the real losers.

coney island restaurant

We've already established that you prepare bottom-of-the-barrel food waste byproducts for meals, but why are you so mad, my friend?

>lol must be murrica

Do your hot dogs fall out of the sky or are you just this desperate to shitpost that you say shit that doesn't even make sense?

And you've already said that you also bend to social pressure and eat bottom-of-the-barrel food waste byproducts when your shitty friends don't bother to buy anything better - and that you're a sportsfag; and I buy good quality hot dogs, which sure as fuck isn't what you're getting at your sports game.

It's sounds like you've lost this one when you resort to repeating yourself and calling the other person mad.

Where on the doll did the athletic competition touch you?

the ones with the best condiments

i'm talking at least 5 mustards, corn relish, and smashed all dressed chips

Yum!

Jimmy's, Duke's, Rosie's and Kojak. There's quite a few Jr's around here so I should probably try them sometime.

Now serving all beef/ polish sausage as a meet choice.

superdawg is shit compared to gene and jude's

Who here /Oki Dog/? Any co/ck/s from L.A.?

I've never been there. Someday I will try a glorious Okidog. I've made them at home myself, and even that was fucking delicious.

An okidog is two hot dogs, fried pastrami, chili and cheese all wrapped up in a tortilla.

I like any family-owned Polish/Eastern European place. Don't need no stinkin' bun.

Their meat sauce is some voodoo black magic tier good.

>tfw that's my house in the background

Cool. That sounds interesting

London dogs

There's an awesome place here called Steamie Weenie. Sucks though, they close at 7, so I never end up going.

I think that place is dead now.