The dorks on here have no idea what's coming

With Bitcoin tanking, this comes at a ripe time. You were warned for three months. I will come here to gloat in 1 week.

All hail the new king! The flippening is near.

whats the advantage of this over monero?

none, but it will make us rich user

its not ran by a furfag

They get it for free from their zcl shitcoin bags, only answer.

quality responses

will the gains from this new coin offset the inevitable crash from zcl? will people break even from this fork if they were to buy zcl now?

1. Bitcoin Private is on Trade Satoshi, has an application paid for on Binance and may be deposited on Bittrex which has done updates on its wallet and has in the past two months removed several privacy coins.

2. As a result, that means Bitcoin Private can be on the following exchanges by reliability:
2.1 Trade Satoshi
2.2 Binance
2.3 Bittrex
2.4 Cryptopia

3. Bitcoin's price has been falling for two months with it crashing yet again in the past two days, this at a time when governments are cracking down on Bitcoin, exchanges being regulated and Chinese interference. As a result, investors and crypto-enthusiasts are looking for privacy which will be incredibly easy as they will simply transfer to Bitcoin Private as BTC:BTCP is 1:1.

4. Bitcoin Private has a limited supply of 21,000,000. There are over 3 million ZClassic in circulation, nearly 17,000,000 BTC in circulation with 4,000,000 believing to be lost.

5. All other examples of coins with the name Bitcoin with at least some intrinsic value have skyrocketed, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash etc. Bitcoin Private not only possesses the name and the inherent value (privacy) but it also possesses a large community, no founder's fee, a ratio to ratio fork, unknown to normies, good price (ZCL), it also possesses an increased block height, low transaction times, EQUIHASH meaning that people with Bitcoin are going to temporarily or permanently move to BTCP in order to carry out transactions.

6. In effect, if you are panic selling or FUDing, you are a brainlet and have been tricked by (((them))).

>will the gains from this new coin offset the inevitable crash from zcl? will people break even from this fork if they were to buy zcl now?
no, you have to assume the most likely scenario now, which is that btcp will have zero/little value, and zcl will return close to the floor of $1.

Because the volume has been so high for past weeks its likely that bittrex and binance will support.. especially since binance supported bitcoin diamond. If you think whales who bought thousands of these all dumped at 230 back in early jan, youre foolin yourself. Waaaay more liquidity with a bitcoin fork. This will def offset ZCL crash.

Bruh this is for sure known by some normies.. Or at least was. These dumps have probably scared some off

The Logo

Known by two of my Norman friends.

thats a fair amount desu

It's not mainstream yet but it's known by a good number of twitter crypto normies. Next bull run will be glorious for BTCP

>its likely that bittrex and binance will support.
You really think they're going to give less than 72 hours notice on this?

It's not bitcoin, and its not private.

Why is it called bitcoin private?

>and its not private.

Shill

I think it is very possible-- Like I said, ZCL has been a top volume coin for weeks.. Bittrex will want to support it but also does not want to have even more of a p&d scenario like they had with NXT where they announced it a week prior and it crashed from $2 to 70 cents.. By postponing fork most quick money people are scared off esp. after their weird tweets, leaving more people who wont dump closer to fork. I could be waaayyy off but if I was a business this is what I would do.

Wasnt btg two days notice?

>he thinks bitcoin private is an actual privacy coin
>he doesn't know about the flaws in zk

kek

you will learn

FUCKING TECH VIRGINS WHO THE FUCK CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEES

WHO THE FUCKL CAREEEEEEES YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

after I get my 1k Bitcoin Private that is

lol, i go by psychology, moron. You think normies know what the zero protocol is?

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being this delusional...you are special kind of stupid. You have been had so incredibly well that you are encouraging others to get in on the scam....

so binance is going to host a fork of a coin that they haven't listed?

They are going to host the fork of bitcoin.

They r scalping the weak hands on strat levels of price (lowest possible) watch the price of ZCL rise in the next 2 hours

bro
you dont even understand
i have to fucking move my links off mew (no gas btw) to binance
sell for something that moves fast
send to bittrex
buy some zclassic
send ot the fucking wallet
wait for snapshot
then, MOVE IT BACK OT THE bittrex and reverse the entire fucking process
ITS TOO FUCKING MUCH